Author Topic: THE GAME & YOUNG BUCK – TOTAL PEACE!  (Read 1009 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: THE GAME & YOUNG BUCK – TOTAL PEACE!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »
haha Buck getting kicked out to G-Unit, then working with Game. Damn, could a person make a worse move? Game and his label aren't going anywhere, he has no business sense. Buck gains nothing by working with Game. It won't help his career at all, or whats left of it. I feel sorry for Buck, he should've done whatever he could to stay on G-Unit. Because career wise, he's fucked. And BWS won't do a thing for him, a shitty label full of shitty artists. Damn Buck, :( where did you go so wrong?

Real talk LOL. Now hes got no money and like 10 people on his label who want to get put out LMAO, hes FUCKED!!!

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
haha Buck getting kicked out to G-Unit, then working with Game. Damn, could a person make a worse move? Game and his label aren't going anywhere, he has no business sense. Buck gains nothing by working with Game. It won't help his career at all, or whats left of it. I feel sorry for Buck, he should've done whatever he could to stay on G-Unit. Because career wise, he's fucked. And BWS won't do a thing for him, a shitty label full of shitty artists. Damn Buck, :( where did you go so wrong?

Real talk LOL. Now hes got no money and like 10 people on his label who want to get put out LMAO, hes FUCKED!!!

lol @ u co-signing that fraud lmao u lost

WTF does Games label have anything to do with them wokrin together?? lmao that dude is just a dude with a boring gimmick

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »

BWS aint a label if i understand....its just for promotion...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »

lol @ u co-signing that fraud lmao u lost

WTF does Games label have anything to do with them wokrin together?? lmao that dude is just a dude with a boring gimmick

What you mean i lost? Was it a contest or something LOL? I just agreed with what he said playa!!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 09:49:21 PM »
buck got kicked out the crew..not the label.. ;)

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 11:10:13 PM »
buck got kicked out the crew..not the label.. ;)
[/quote

Buck also said FUCK G UNIT!