Author Topic: <-----thinking about keeping it classy in San Diego after Graduating  (Read 609 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
so, i'm going to be getting my Business Administration Degree in Feb/March'ish and i'm not going to be staying in the bakersfield area for much longer. So me and the woman want to move to san diego. i've been there a time or two (like 8 times probably) but it was always to Sea World, the beach, ect.

My question is....to all the peeps who live(d) there. what are good areas to be in? i'm not tryin' to live across the street from LT or nothin' but i wanna be in a comfortable environment.

put me up on game.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SEERLOVESKAIN

Re: <-----thinking about keeping it classy in San Diego after Graduating
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »
North Park
University Heights
College Area (SDSU)
La Mesa, CA

If you can afford it...Mission Valley or Downtown.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 07:56:33 PM by SEERLOVESKAIN »

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »
I would say Banker's Hill. It's just north of Downtown and south of Mission Hills / Hillcrest. Also, check out Adams and Kensington areas in addition to the ones SEERLOVESKAIN mentioned.
My Future Wife:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:41:05 PM »
so, i'm going to be getting my Business Administration Degree in Feb/March'ish and i'm not going to be staying in the bakersfield area for much longer. So me and the woman want to move to san diego. i've been there a time or two (like 8 times probably) but it was always to Sea World, the beach, ect.

My question is....to all the peeps who live(d) there. what are good areas to be in? i'm not tryin' to live across the street from LT or nothin' but i wanna be in a comfortable environment.

put me up on game.

its pretty expensive down here. Mission Valley is a nice spot. In the middle of the city, Qualcomm stadium is close by. Its not cheap, but not the suburbs. Its not a wealthy neighborhood....but not the ghetto either. Theres also North Park. The shits cool. Some nice spots, some fucked up ones. Just gotta peep out the area and make sure its what you like. Dont go by online photos. Its a good mix of people in that neighborhood though. Really, just stay outta Southeast....City Heights....Logan......National City, shit like that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »
NOTHING WRONG WITH SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO/NATIONAL CITY, JUST AVOID GHETTO APARTMENTS.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 10:53:38 PM »
NOTHING WRONG WITH SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO/NATIONAL CITY, JUST AVOID GHETTO APARTMENTS.

National City is kinda hit or miss. If you closer to Southcrest, Shelltown, shit like that....its different then bein closer to Plaza Bonita. Southeast is just a ton of gangs. You can front, but you know it. There are parts where it doesnt look bad. Shit, Skyline is just a bunch of fuckin houses but also one of the most active gangs. But unless you have to, there's no reason to chose to live there. I grew up over there...but dont live there now. I got a little girl now...if I dont have to move back, Ima stay where Im at. If Jake just got his degree and trying to find a new city to settle in...Im sure he isnt seeking out the hood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 08:40:20 AM »

National City is kinda hit or miss. If you closer to Southcrest, Shelltown, shit like that....its different then bein closer to Plaza Bonita. Southeast is just a ton of gangs. You can front, but you know it. There are parts where it doesnt look bad. Shit, Skyline is just a bunch of fuckin houses but also one of the most active gangs. But unless you have to, there's no reason to chose to live there. I grew up over there...but dont live there now. I got a little girl now...if I dont have to move back, Ima stay where Im at. If Jake just got his degree and trying to find a new city to settle in...Im sure he isnt seeking out the hood.

YOU'RE JUST SHOOK.

ONLY PLACE I WOULD AVOID IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY IS IMPERIAL BEACH/PARTS OF EL CAJON CITY.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJi4NsGsrcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JJi4NsGsrcE</a>
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:12:45 PM by SEERLOVESKAIN »

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 11:11:24 AM »
Avoid Santee also. Also look into Eastlake / Otay Ranch.
My Future Wife:

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »

YOU'RE JUST SHOOK.

ONLY PLACE I WOULD AVOID IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY IS IMPERIAL BEACH/PARTS OF EL CAJON CITY.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJi4NsGsrcE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JJi4NsGsrcE&amp;autoplay=0</a>

are you fuckin kiddin me?? Imperial Beach/ El Cajon? LOL. Imperial Beach is mostly immigrants n shit. Its not bad...just a lot of Mexicans. But it isnt really the hood. El Cajon aint shit either. Just a lotta tweekers. And what do u mean shook? I grew up in Southeast. I aint scared to live there...just like I aint scared of Compton. Doesnt mean I WANT to live there again if I have a choice. Im not sure where you stay at. But I know you dont WANT to admit that some fucked up shit goes on in your area. If money wasnt an option...would you chose to live in La Jolla? Or Euclid and Imperial?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 01:03:44 PM »

YOU'RE JUST SHOOK.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJi4NsGsrcE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JJi4NsGsrcE&amp;autoplay=0</a>
shook nigga?? your fuckin dumb...... you probably never lived in the hood or even been in there.and when a nigga  that used to live there dont live there and say he not tryin to really go back. dont mean he shook you fuckin wigger. IT MEANS HE DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT GOING ON EVERY FUCIN DAY NIGGA!!!!!! and he said he got a young seed( a child) to look out for you fuckin dumb ass. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR AINT NOTHING COOL ABOUT LIVING IN THE FUCKIN HOOD! only white corny kids such as your self think its ALL GREAT! fuckin puto

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »
THERE ISN'T NO HOODS IN SAN DIEGO...JOB :-*

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »
nigga there is a hood every where. so shut the  fuck up and go tannin white boy

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 05:33:45 PM »
nigga there is a hood every where. so shut the  fuck up and go tannin white boy

WHY WOULD ANY1 FROM SAN DIEGO NEED TO WORK ON THEIR TAN...JOB YOU'RE A MORON.

I'M MORE AFRICAN THAN YOU DANNY.

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »

youre either retarded....or you really got some criminal shit happenin and you tryna con somebody. Every city got a hood. When you grow up hearin gun shots every other night, the police harassin everybody, 90% of your neighborhood is either bangin, affiliated, shermed out or cracked out....then youre in the hood homeboy. You so stuck on that bullshit ass Dipset shit that you got a twisted view of what "hood" really is. "Hood" aint what you see in the movies. Ive had two homies that came out here from NY. One from Brooklyn, one from the Bronx. Both said it was way worse out here in the hood they were stayin in. Ive had my folks from LA (Inglewood, Long Beach) come through and trip out on some of the shit they seen. Two of my old homegirls, one from Detroit (7 mile) one from Chicago, sayin the same shit. My girl now (from Atlanta), sayin the same shit. Im not sayin its worse here...im sayin its all the same no matter where you go in the country. Im sure if I went to them cities Id see some shit that would make me be like "damn, that shit is ghetto". A hood is a hood.  Unless you on some third world shit. I know you Eritrean....so maybe you comparin hoods here to Africa or some shit. If thats the case...then fine, your point makes sense. Shit is worse in Africa then here.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 07:03:46 PM »
THIS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ERITREA.
I WAS COMPARING SAN DIEGO TO LOS ANGELES HOODS.

ARE THERE STREETS YOU'RE AFRAID TO WALK THRU JOOKIN ?