Author Topic: Recorded conversation between Buck and 50 (Buck crying)  (Read 1027 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Recorded conversation between Buck and 50 (Buck crying)
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 05:34:10 AM »
Like somebody said I think 50 is just learning from his mistakes. They've kept saying how Game was bi-polar, saying one thing in their face but a whole different in the media. Same shit was happening with Buck and so 50 looked like the bully. He put this on because of that video were Buck was saying fuck G-Unit.

You know Buck, Game >> 50 but Curtis is ruthless.

50 > Buck

Buck never makes songs like 50...  NEVER.

That's not the point, I think this was recorded before 50 announced Buck was being moved outta G-Unit.  Now Buck is saying Fuck G-Unit cuz he got kicked out, and so 50 is gonna release a private conversation that was just supposed to be between them in the first place?  What kinda fucked up two-timer goes around recording conversations between their friends?  JUST incase in the future one of them shits on u, u got ammo?  That's fucked. 

This is saying that all those years him and Buck fucked with each other, 50 never had an ounce of respect for him.. If he did, he never woulda released this shit..  That speaks a whole lot for his character..

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:01 AM »
Like somebody said I think 50 is just learning from his mistakes. They've kept saying how Game was bi-polar, saying one thing in their face but a whole different in the media. Same shit was happening with Buck and so 50 looked like the bully. He put this on because of that video were Buck was saying fuck G-Unit.

50 > Buck

That's not the point, I think this was recorded before 50 announced Buck was being moved outta G-Unit.  Now Buck is saying Fuck G-Unit cuz he got kicked out, and so 50 is gonna release a private conversation that was just supposed to be between them in the first place?  What kinda fucked up two-timer goes around recording conversations between their friends?  JUST incase in the future one of them shits on u, u got ammo?  That's fucked. 

This is saying that all those years him and Buck fucked with each other, 50 never had an ounce of respect for him.. If he did, he never woulda released this shit..  That speaks a whole lot for his character..

Well I think in some phones there is memory to record conversation and store it. I can understand that fiddy wants to strike back, these people keep dissin him 5 minutes after the moment they get kicked out. (I'm not too fond on fiddys music but what do you expect to do when your song disses are crap)

D-Stress

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 07:53:26 AM »
is he really crying?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »

Buck should've never said Fuck G-unit....when he was on the phone suckin 50's dick.....he did it to him self....alls fair in love and war....

heat

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:12 AM »
Ain't Young Buck supposed to be hard as hell? Crying like a little girl, come on! He sounds delirious too, Buck got humiliated big time.. And hell yeah he brought it on himself!

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 08:11:53 AM »
co-sign with Leak's last post for the most part

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »
wtf man..hes really crying! ??? ;D

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 09:47:26 AM »

50 > Buck

agree and disagree...

50 aint do nuthin but show that boy nuthin but love... since day one...notice before 50... all buck was a d-boy for baby...then got with juvie...juvie aint even respect the man..how u gone leave a nigga stranded in cali with no pot the piss in...and the man dont even shit on u...

but a nigga that put the real paycheck in ya life..u wanna disrespect em...

iono if u knew this.. but the convo t.i recorded with face about flip nuthin but lies..flip lost the beef yeah.. but face fed tip nuthin but lies...

yeah he used it for ammo.. but its all about the blind leadin the blind...

and 50 only did the shit...kuz he like somebody said before... he learned his lesson wit game.. i mean 50 gave both him n buck respect..he tried to be the bigger man n squash shit... he do it..then next thing u know he look stupid...wastin his time...

so why not jus shit on em..they gone get together n shit on u...well atleast always plannin it...

funny niggas forgot...buck was the main one screamin to lil wayne.. i got the tape nigga nigga..i got the tape...when he was tryin 2 get at wayne..like he was jus a t fixture at cashmoney... and the money u think 50 has..u think he woulda paid buck to put the tape out or got his hands on the tape...

yet the tape dont exist...nor the pic they was throwin out was real...

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

h2k4

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »

50 > Buck

I agree that it was fucked up to release this but he wasn't the first to release personal info.  Remember, Buck came out first talking about 50 didn't pay him and he's never seen a royalty check.  I honestly believe 50 cared about Buck and Game for the most part but shit happened.  With the Game beef, it all landed on 50 because he was the first to air Game and the situation out on radio.  With this one though, it's on Buck.  Messed up situation though,  I wouldn't have released the tape.

50 And Buck Phone Conversation After The "Fuck G-Unit" Shit. Buck Cryin.
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 10:58:10 AM »
Buck damn breaks down in a phone convo between him and 50 sayin how he so confused about everything goin on right now. 50 tryna calm him down. Shouts out the Buck. Real ass nigga.

http://smartenupnas.com/2008/06/17/young-buck-played-himself/#more-4878

Both parts.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
blahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!11   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
50 stay winning

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
50 runnin shit  8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
more like a real ass bitch