Author Topic: Biggie Smalls  (Read 350 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Biggie Smalls
« on: July 26, 2002, 11:29:44 PM »
What do y'all think of him? I just recently got into biggie a lot, because before i used to be one of those ignorant people who thought biggie sucked just because 2pac said so but then i kinda drifted away from listenin to pac and started listenin to some of biggies shit and i was fucken blown away, like damn this nigga has skills, and right when i heard ready to die he became one of my favs in a split second. Biggie Smalls had a gift of painting clear picture of what he was goin through and how he lived, he did it in a why in which no other rapper could, therefore i got one final thing to say to those ignorant people who still call him piggie and a fat fuck just cause they listen to pac, fuck you faggots, trust me i was once like y'all but if you actually gave biggie a listen and forgot the beef then y'all would know the fact that biggie was easily one of the illest of all time.

RIP Big Poppa You Truly Are The GOAT!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Biggie Smalls
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2002, 04:15:30 AM »
He had alot of talent, no-one can deny him that but he's never been one of my personal favourites, and thats not because i'm a big 'Pac fan, it's just simply because alot of his ish was about the same stuff imo, I find he didn't really venture into anything meaningful. It's coo' though because he was worth checking out simply on his skills alone, his storytelling abilities stand out the most, as you pointed out.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 11:26:43 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1027762184;start=0#1 date=07/27/02 at 09:15:30]He had alot of talent, no-one can deny him that but he's never been one of my personal favourites, and thats not because i'm a big 'Pac fan, it's just simply because alot of his ish was about the same stuff imo, I find he didn't really venture into anything meaningful. It's coo' though because he was worth checking out simply on his skills alone, his storytelling abilities stand out the most, as you pointed out.

aight thats cool homie i respect your opinion cause i can tell you actually gave him a listen and you gave him props.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 09:48:28 AM »
Yo Im with you on that shit TopDogg....I think Big is the Goat...He fuckin rips every verse he spit and he can come all smooth and shit or just be viscious and tear shit up...his voice and flow combined with one of the best MC's ever make him the GOAT IMO.   Just imagine how it would be ig he was still here...today, with the creativity that everyone is using and the freedom to use different producers, I can only imagine what a Biggie album would be like if he was still alive...Imagine Big over a Dre beat, or someone like HiTke and Premo producing his album, or Rockwilder or Just Blaze even the Neptunes....Biggie would destroy all these beats that are coming out nowadays and make all the competition look wack....IMO anyway,