Author Topic: G-Unit, "Kitty Kat" (Produced by Polow Da Don) (Full song)  (Read 482 times)

Invincible

Re: G-Unit, "Kitty Kat" (Produced by Polow Da Don) (Full song)
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 07:25:40 PM »
The link doesnt even work lol!!!

Who cares?  :laugh:

AnybodyKilla

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 08:11:16 PM »
Shit sucks ass.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 08:15:19 PM »
Damn this is bad, what's with the crappy chorus?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

this song from beginning to end is crap lol

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »

I'll take your word for it, I couldn't listen to the entire thing, the chorus was too awful, couldn't risk hearing it again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »

I'll take your word for it, I couldn't listen to the entire thing, the chorus was too awful, couldn't risk hearing it again.

lmao, dont worry you didnt miss much...unless u wanted to hear a verse from yayo lol.

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 08:39:04 PM »
What has happened to 50's hooks. They all used to be dope but now he can't do one to save his life.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »

lmao, dont worry you didnt miss much...unless u wanted to hear a verse from yayo lol.

Man, the only guy in G-Unit I can even listen to is Banks. I liked both his albums, but it only takes one Yayo verse or a bad 50 hook to ruin it all. Now Buck is gone. Damn, my faith in the Gorilla Unit is fading day by day. Buck, Banks and 50 used to make some classic tracks. The only person who's stayed more or less good through this whole thing is Banks.

On another note what's with all this yelling 50 is doing on these new tracks. Like on Rider Pt 2. What the fuck was he thinking with the "Woah Woah Woah etc etc." It ruined the whole track. 10 seconds of yelling ruins a perfectly good track. And what's with Yayo lying about a Timbaland and Dre production/Em feature on TOS. He's as bad as The Game with his track list exaggeration's. 50 is supposed to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and he can't even get some big name production or features. I don't know who is coming up with these concepts, but 50 Cent needs some consistency. For every decent track, theirs at least 4 or 5 horrible ones. They need to try harder, and put some effort in.

The problem is, 50 has had complete creative control on all the last projects over the last few years. Why doesn't someone in the booth say, "Hey 50, that's a bad idea." Everyone is so scared to disagree with the boss, they just let him do whatever he wants. The people working on these albums need to grow some balls and draw the line somewhere. 50 Cent needs constant supervision.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:52:24 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »

Man, the only guy in G-Unit I can even listen to is Banks. I liked both his albums, but it only takes one Yayo verse or a bad 50 hook to ruin it all. Now Buck is gone. Damn, my faith in the Gorilla Unit is fading day by day. Buck, Banks and 50 used to make some classic tracks. The only person who's stayed more or less good through this whole thing is Banks.

On another note what's with all this yelling 50 is doing on these new tracks. Like on Rider Pt 2. What the fuck was he thinking with the "Woah Woah Woah etc etc." It ruined the whole track. 10 seconds of yelling ruins a perfectly good track. And what's with Yayo lying about a Timbaland and Dre production/Em feature on TOS. He's as bad as The Game with his track list exaggeration's. 50 is supposed to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and he can't even get some big name production or features. I don't know who is coming up with these concepts, but 50 Cent needs some consistency. For every decent track, theirs at least 4 or 5 horrible ones. They need to try harder, and put some effort in.

The problem is, 50 has had complete creative control on all the last projects over the last few years. Why doesn't someone in the booth say, "Hey 50, that's a bad idea." Everyone is so scared to disagree with the boss, they just let him do whatever he wants. The people working on these albums need to grow some balls and draw the line somewhere. 50 Cent needs constant supervision.

the problem is, hes all about his money...everything is about his money...so if he can get some cheap ass beats and ppl will still buy it, hell do it...its a fuckin shame, but the truth. :-\

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »
sigh... what happened to 50? I dont care what you guys say, massacre was a good album. above average at least... this g-unit album is lookin like shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »
sigh... what happened to 50? I dont care what you guys say, massacre was a good album. above average at least... this g-unit album is lookin like shit

i was listening to the massacre bout a month ago, and it was pretty good. it got the reputation of being wack a few months after it dropped and it was compared to GRODT. maybe a few too many tracks for the ladies, and mainstream...altho those were some good songs as far as club/mainstream songs go (candyshop, disco inferno, just a lil bit).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:58:09 PM by Chamillitary Click 07 Supporter Of The KJIM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2008, 04:30:51 AM »
Massacre was dope but the downfall of GUnit started with Curtis. 50 who is one of the biggest rap stars had the budget of an independant artrist. It's like ever since the sales started to goe down generally in 06,07, he started to use nothing but cheap production from unkwon dudes. He used to have Dre, Em, Hi-Tek, Neeldez, Red Spyda, J.R., Khalil... but now these producers are some Soundclick ones. That's because he's all about the money, he's thinking like a CEO not a rapper. That's why I have zero expectations for this cd, only thing I'm anticipating is BISD and even that I'm being careful.

With all this being said, I like the production on this one, Polow Da Don makes nothing but bangers but Yayo sounds awful, Banks like he's about to fall asleep and the chours is one of the most annoying ones I've heard so far. 50 sounds pretty good, this was a 50 solo track originally, meant for Curtis and he should've put it on Curtis instead of Amusement Park.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 09:11:21 AM »
Can Anyone Send Me A Link So I Can Hear Why Everyone Is Saying That Is Wack...I Missed It

sav