Author Topic: G-Unit, "Kitty Kat" (Produced by Polow Da Don) (Full song)  (Read 481 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: G-Unit, "Kitty Kat" (Produced by Polow Da Don) (Full song)
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »
Good Looking Out Sav, Yea The Shyt Is Wack....

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »
I just finally heard the song now... no comment

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »
g unit is the new murder inc. you know they don't make hard shit no more(they never did.) fuck g unit. all them niggas is wack.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »
Damn this is bad, what's with the crappy chorus?

this song from beginning to end is crap lol

I'll take your word for it, I couldn't listen to the entire thing, the chorus was too awful, couldn't risk hearing it again.

lmao, dont worry you didnt miss much...unless u wanted to hear a verse from yayo lol.

Man, the only guy in G-Unit I can even listen to is Banks. I liked both his albums, but it only takes one Yayo verse or a bad 50 hook to ruin it all. Now Buck is gone. Damn, my faith in the Gorilla Unit is fading day by day. Buck, Banks and 50 used to make some classic tracks. The only person who's stayed more or less good through this whole thing is Banks.

On another note what's with all this yelling 50 is doing on these new tracks. Like on Rider Pt 2. What the fuck was he thinking with the "Woah Woah Woah etc etc." It ruined the whole track. 10 seconds of yelling ruins a perfectly good track. And what's with Yayo lying about a Timbaland and Dre production/Em feature on TOS. He's as bad as The Game with his track list exaggeration's. 50 is supposed to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and he can't even get some big name production or features. I don't know who is coming up with these concepts, but 50 Cent needs some consistency. For every decent track, theirs at least 4 or 5 horrible ones. They need to try harder, and put some effort in.

The problem is, 50 has had complete creative control on all the last projects over the last few years. Why doesn't someone in the booth say, "Hey 50, that's a bad idea." Everyone is so scared to disagree with the boss, they just let him do whatever he wants. The people working on these albums need to grow some balls and draw the line somewhere. 50 Cent needs constant supervision.

the problem is, hes all about his money...everything is about his money...so if he can get some cheap ass beats and ppl will still buy it, hell do it...its a fuckin shame, but the truth. :-\

exactly... all about $$$$$$$$

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »

I'll take your word for it, I couldn't listen to the entire thing, the chorus was too awful, couldn't risk hearing it again.

lmao, dont worry you didnt miss much...unless u wanted to hear a verse from yayo lol.

Man, the only guy in G-Unit I can even listen to is Banks. I liked both his albums, but it only takes one Yayo verse or a bad 50 hook to ruin it all. Now Buck is gone. Damn, my faith in the Gorilla Unit is fading day by day. Buck, Banks and 50 used to make some classic tracks. The only person who's stayed more or less good through this whole thing is Banks.

On another note what's with all this yelling 50 is doing on these new tracks. Like on Rider Pt 2. What the fuck was he thinking with the "Woah Woah Woah etc etc." It ruined the whole track. 10 seconds of yelling ruins a perfectly good track. And what's with Yayo lying about a Timbaland and Dre production/Em feature on TOS. He's as bad as The Game with his track list exaggeration's. 50 is supposed to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and he can't even get some big name production or features. I don't know who is coming up with these concepts, but 50 Cent needs some consistency. For every decent track, theirs at least 4 or 5 horrible ones. They need to try harder, and put some effort in.

The problem is, 50 has had complete creative control on all the last projects over the last few years. Why doesn't someone in the booth say, "Hey 50, that's a bad idea." Everyone is so scared to disagree with the boss, they just let him do whatever he wants. The people working on these albums need to grow some balls and draw the line somewhere. 50 Cent needs constant supervision.

the problem is, hes all about his money...everything is about his money...so if he can get some cheap ass beats and ppl will still buy it, hell do it...its a fuckin shame, but the truth. :-\

Funny Thing Is That Most Of You MoFos Would Do The Same Thing If In That Position....Money Is Powerful...Stop Whining Like Bytchez

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »

Funny Thing Is That Most Of You MoFos Would Do The Same Thing If In That Position....Money Is Powerful...Stop Whining Like Bytchez

if i was in his postion i would pay the extra to get great production and try to make it back (which i would) in album sales...not just put out some trashy beats, to save money...i mean if i was in his position id have like 100 million dollars lol, so i wouldnt be trying to save money to begin with. ;D

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 04:41:57 PM »

if i was in his postion i would pay the extra to get great production and try to make it back (which i would) in album sales...not just put out some trashy beats, to save money...i mean if i was in his position id have like 100 million dollars lol, so i wouldnt be trying to save money to begin with. ;D

50 has money to the point where he cant spend all of it soon enough. he has money to blow on beats. if i was him, i would focus on leaving a legacy with a great discography, not making a few bucks off a wack cd.

I do hope he atleast does something with BSID, being his last CD for aftermath