Author Topic: Young Buck & 50 Cent Conversation "Edited & Doctored"  (Read 236 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Buck & 50 Cent Conversation "Edited & Doctored"
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:42:40 PM »
We’ve all heard the recording that 50 Cent made of a heartfelt conversation with Young Buck from over a year ago, but was released publicly by 50 Cent today (June 18).

Yo! Raps (www.yoraps.com) has exclusively learned that Young Buck and his manager, Blue Williams, both said that this phone call is from back in the days.

Blue had this to say, “Just so that it is clear, this obviously edited and doctored recording was made from a phone conversation between Young Buck and 50 Cent - recorded and leaked by 50 Cent. It was made over a year ago, the first time Buck was kicked out of G-Unit for being a man and communicating with people that 50 deemed his “enemines.” You only hear one side of the conversation.”

“At this time, I have convinced Buck to take the higher road and not respond to the petty back and forth with an obviously scorned and angry man.  I am sure if need be there are plenty of explosive G-Unit secrets that he could put out there from the inner workings of the crew, but he’s going to take the high road. He’s not interested in a pissing match with G-Unit because he has moved on with his life since April when he was kicked out for the final time,” Blu continued.

“Everybody out here already knows what a real cat Buck is. I don’t think anyone in the streets thinks Young Buck is soft - if anything, they know he’s real and he’s emotional. That’s what makes him such a great rapper! He’s a real man, thinking he was having a real conversation with 50 Cent, not someone who’d record it, doctor it up, and put it out a year later to try and build hype to sell a G-Unit compilation CD,” Blue informed the press.

Blue Williams is “ready to take Young Buck to the level of total star that he can be, that he was unable to achieve within the confines of G-Unit. Despite Buck’s anger towards G-Unit, we are only interested in an atmosphere for Young Buck to continue to make records for the label he is contractually signed to, without being part of any local New York crew.”

Blue Williams, who has managed the careers of Outkast, Nas, and Nick Cannon, states what’s next for Young Buck.

“We are focusing on TV and film opportunities, Touring, recording a super album, and continuing to build TennAKey Watches, Cashville Records, and David Brown clothing. Buck is a superstar and we plan to show the world!”
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

KURUPTION-81

Re: Young Buck & 50 Cent Conversation "Edited & Doctored"
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »
to be honest i believe buck more than 50

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »

C/S 50's just gettin TOS hype

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »

thats fine... but what the fuck has 50 even said about the situation? we havent even heard him speak about the tape yet. we dont even know if he was the one who really released the conversation (because I'm sure if he wanted to put it out there he'd make it more high profile than this).

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »
Damn 50. Thats some stupid ass shit u done right there. You just got exposed. Haha!

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 01:23:11 PM »
wow they both lost then

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »

thats fine... but what the fuck has 50 even said about the situation? we havent even heard him speak about the tape yet. we dont even know if he was the one who really released the conversation (because I'm sure if he wanted to put it out there he'd make it more high profile than this).

Well it has the "This is 50.com" tags on it.  At the very least, I'm sure he's aware that it was released.
I doubt that this is a year old.  They were talking about situations that were made public this year.  However, it does sound like it was edited because some parts sound choppy and 50 hardly said anything.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:45:51 PM by h2k4 »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »
50 lost, that was a bitch move, I aint copping that unit cd no more fuck 50