Author Topic: Ice Cube and The Bomb Squad  (Read 393 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Ice Cube and The Bomb Squad
« on: July 24, 2002, 08:02:49 AM »
Which Ice Cube albums were produced by the Bomb Squad because I am really feeling Cube over that Bomb Squad style beat on 2 Pac's Last Wordz off of the Strictly For My Niggaz album. Also which one of these albums is the best?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Ice Cube and The Bomb Squad
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 12:37:50 AM »
The Bomb Squad did some production for "Amerikkka's Most Wanted".

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

tnp

Re: Ice Cube and The Bomb Squad
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 06:31:30 AM »
The Bomb Squad did most of the production on Ameikkka's Most Wanted, only Sir Jinx and Ice Cube did a couple of songs. Amerikkka's Most is my favorite album by anyone in any genre, I would recommend it not only for the music but the lyrics, makes you feel you are there, he doesn't filter anything at all. Some of the lyrics were written while he was still in NWA, so they have that quality to them of I Ain't the One and Fuck tha Police. Classic in every sense. It's albums like this and Death Certificate (produced mostly by the Boogie Men) that make people say Cube has fallen off, because they compare this with his latest output, it just doesn't stand up. Death Certificate though has a more West Coast feel to it, since it was produced by West Coast producers, but I still like Amerikkka's Most best. Back when he had a fuck you attitude and a jheri curl, dope shit.

peace,
tnp