Author Topic: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO  (Read 1425 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO
« on: June 20, 2008, 02:22:45 AM »
the respect i had for the nigga Ice T just plummeted...now yall niggas know what im talkin bout cuzz. yeah that soulja boy shit and i dont even fuccin know soulja boy..thats some fuccin kid from chicago or someplace. nigga is like 17..a harmless fuccin kid who tryin to eat. now niggas can diss niggas cuz they wacc but what Ice T be doin is a straight bitch move..tellin a lil nigga like that to eat a dicc. Is Ice Ts street cred really that bad??..u gotta tell some pop rapper to eat a dicc to get respect haha nigga what the fucc. lets see you nigga diss a real street nigga...but Ice aint gonna do that shit cuz he a str8 bitch.  8)

The Real Kilo2

Re: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »
the respect i had for the nigga Ice T just plummeted...now yall niggas know what im talkin bout cuzz. yeah that soulja boy shit and i dont even fuccin know soulja boy..thats some fuccin kid from chicago or someplace. nigga is like 17..a harmless fuccin kid who tryin to eat. now niggas can diss niggas cuz they wacc but what Ice T be doin is a straight bitch move..tellin a lil nigga like that to eat a dicc. Is Ice Ts street cred really that bad??..u gotta tell some pop rapper to eat a dicc to get respect haha nigga what the fucc. lets see you nigga diss a real street nigga...but Ice aint gonna do that shit cuz he a str8 bitch.  8)

Well, in Ice-T's defense.........Soulja Boy and the new south regime killed hip hop. Soulja Boy is garbage, I suggest you take a listen to him before you go and judge a legend like Ice-T for his actions. Soulja Boy can eat a dick, I personally don't believe Soullja Boy ever lived in a ghetto. He probably lived in some sub-urban neighborhood kicking it with whitey. I stick by Ice-T 100% on this one. He's telling him to eat one, because this kid sucks at rapping and should stick to mopping floors or something that UNTALENTED people do.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 02:46:40 AM »
Shouldn't you be eatin dick at Eazys grave insted of whining about Ice-T?
Or maybe screamin fuck Death Row?

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:25:58 AM »
YO IS LIKE THIS...............FUCK GAY ASS ICE-T.............A OLD ASS GOAT LOOKIN BITCH THAT CAN'T EVEN RAP,TAP OR ACT.........FUCK GAY ASS SOULJAH BOY AND HIS LITTLE GAY ASS MOVEMENT................... FUCK HIP HOP................CAUSE IS ALL ABOUT THEE............ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ NATION...........MY BELOVED CITY OF THA CHI........AND STILL WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA..........STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..........STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA............STILL INSANE O/A'Z-KILLA............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE-UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTZ-KILLA..............AND IF WE EVER BE IN CALI................IT WILL BE............CRIP-KILLA...........NOW TO ALL YA'LL BITCHES, NEUTRONS AND FLAKES..............BOW DOWN TO KING WOOD AND HIS ALMIGHTY CROWN SET!!!AMOR DE REEEEY..........STILL ALKN................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 03:31:58 AM »
YO IS LIKE THIS...............FUCK GAY ASS ICE-T.............A OLD ASS GOAT LOOKIN BITCH THAT CAN'T EVEN RAP,TAP OR ACT.........FUCK GAY ASS SOULJAH BOY AND HIS LITTLE GAY ASS MOVEMENT................... FUCK HIP HOP................CAUSE IS ALL ABOUT THEE............ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ NATION...........MY BELOVED CITY OF THA CHI........AND STILL WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA..........STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..........STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA............STILL INSANE O/A'Z-KILLA............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE-UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTZ-KILLA..............AND IF WE EVER BE IN CALI................IT WILL BE............CRIP-KILLA...........NOW TO ALL YA'LL BITCHES, NEUTRONS AND FLAKES..............BOW DOWN TO KING WOOD AND HIS ALMIGHTY CROWN SET!!!AMOR DE REEEEY..........STILL ALKN................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!

King Hollywood is back.  :'(  :banana_dsf:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 03:35:46 AM »

Well, in Ice-T's defense.........Soulja Boy and the new south regime killed hip hop. Soulja Boy is garbage, I suggest you take a listen to him before you go and judge a legend like Ice-T for his actions. Soulja Boy can eat a dick, I personally don't believe Soullja Boy ever lived in a ghetto. He probably lived in some sub-urban neighborhood kicking it with whitey. I stick by Ice-T 100% on this one. He's telling him to eat one, because this kid sucks at rapping and should stick to mopping floors or something that UNTALENTED people do.

i dont give a muthafucc if he makes Vanilla Ice type music...bein 50 years old and tellin a 17 year old pop rapper to eat a dicc is a str8 bitch move. theres tons of untalented muthafuccas out there but lets be real nigga...dont be a bitch. and i done listened to Souljah Boy..he doin some bubble gum pop rap and nigga can do what the fucc he wanna do..i got love for anybody who be tryin to eat. pop rap aint really my thing cuzz. u can take MC Hammer too cuzz and Ice T aint gonna tell him to succ a dicc..even if Hammer's shit is mo wacc haha. And I got love for Ham too. the bay is my niggas. take a look at the big picture cuzz...Ice T is soundin like a straigfht bitch. One 17 year old nigga aint gonna destroy hip hop wit some wacc ass songs haha nigga you gotta be out of your fuccin mind cuzz.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 03:36:50 AM »

Well, in Ice-T's defense.........Soulja Boy and the new south regime killed hip hop.

Ice-T isn't a legend..  He was one of those dudes who when the new generation came up they called a legend cuz he was so popular with the last generation..  They heard stories cuz he was that's generation's version of our souljah boy.

Souljah Boy didn't kill Hip-Hop.  Real heads know what real rap is.   He's a entertainer for the kids, like Kriss Kross was..  I damn sure don't see dudes claiming Hip-Hop died cuz of them...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 03:39:44 AM »
Shouldn't you be eatin dick at Eazys grave insted of whining about Ice-T?
Or maybe screamin fuck Death Row?

aint got time cuzz

D-Stress

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 04:42:55 AM »
Soulja Boy and the new south regime killed hip hop.
but still dissin soulja boy is dumb for someone like ice-t

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 04:52:48 AM »

Well, in Ice-T's defense.........Soulja Boy and the new south regime killed hip hop.

Ice-T isn't a legend..  He was one of those dudes who when the new generation came up they called a legend cuz he was so popular with the last generation..  They heard stories cuz he was that's generation's version of our souljah boy.

Souljah Boy didn't kill Hip-Hop.  Real heads know what real rap is.   He's a entertainer for the kids, like Kriss Kross was..  I damn sure don't see dudes claiming Hip-Hop died cuz of them...

Nah, Ice-T is a legend. He's been doing records since like 1985. It's not like he's Kool and The Gang rapping from the begining. Unlike Soulja Boy, Ice T had talent. Soulja Boy did on a lyrical level for mainstream cats. People like him are making hip hop get worse. It's bad enough album sales aren't like they use to be due to the internet, but now we have the new MC Hammer with shades doing some weird ass dance and ringtone shit. Man, I would much rather hear Kriss Kross than Arab and Soulja Wack. Ice T maybe old, but he has a bit of a point about Soulja Boy and his negative impact. There was a time when people came real with lyrics and shit, something that made some fucking common sense. We still have artist like that now a days, but a majority of them are slept on unless us fan boys post about them on the net. Now a days, you got Soulja Boy talking about "Yah Bitch, Yah"! Watch and listen to this guys shit. I've heard Doo Doo Head and all that garbage. Soulja has original ideas, I will give him that. However, he has no lyrics and shouldn't even really be classified as any form of Hip Hop. He's like some dance music like Fragma or Eiffel 65.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 06:35:46 AM »

Ice-T isn't a legend..  He was one of those dudes who when the new generation came up they called a legend cuz he was so popular with the last generation..  They heard stories cuz he was that's generation's version of our souljah boy.

Souljah Boy didn't kill Hip-Hop.  Real heads know what real rap is.   He's a entertainer for the kids, like Kriss Kross was..  I damn sure don't see dudes claiming Hip-Hop died cuz of them...

Nah, Ice-T is a legend. He's been doing records since like 1985. It's not like he's Kool and The Gang rapping from the begining. Unlike Soulja Boy, Ice T had talent. Soulja Boy did on a lyrical level for mainstream cats. People like him are making hip hop get worse. It's bad enough album sales aren't like they use to be due to the internet, but now we have the new MC Hammer with shades doing some weird ass dance and ringtone shit. Man, I would much rather hear Kriss Kross than Arab and Soulja Wack. Ice T maybe old, but he has a bit of a point about Soulja Boy and his negative impact. There was a time when people came real with lyrics and shit, something that made some fucking common sense. We still have artist like that now a days, but a majority of them are slept on unless us fan boys post about them on the net. Now a days, you got Soulja Boy talking about "Yah Bitch, Yah"! Watch and listen to this guys shit. I've heard Doo Doo Head and all that garbage. Soulja has original ideas, I will give him that. However, he has no lyrics and shouldn't even really be classified as any form of Hip Hop. He's like some dance music like Fragma or Eiffel 65.

If anything Souljah Boy helps Hip-Hop by bringing in the audience of kids.  That can only be good.  Ur looking at it all the wrong way.  If Souljah Boy wasnt here, we (the purists) wouldn't have his fans/sales, they wouldnt be here AT ALL.

MC Hammer NEVER brought hip-hop down.  If anything he made it more popular.  (Again, like Souljah did).   Ice T d ain't no legend.  He is a veteran, but by no means was he talented enuff to be called a legend.

If u are looking for lyrics, I suggest u dont look in the mainstream..  We doing our own thing, just not in the public eye..

Look at who was on MTV before Souljah, he just wasnt making as big a movement as this young guy is so we weren't hating THIS hard....

This argument is kinda like saying USHER killed hip-hop.  They are totally different areas of urban music and don't affect each other at all.  And if u don't see that u aint been studying the game enough.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 06:38:52 AM by The-Leak »

Gaz

• Lil Geezy
  • True To The Game
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 06:41:54 AM »
"Ice-T isnt a legend"  ::) i've heard it all now. Soulja boy is 18 i'm sick of hearing that excuse, Ice Cube was around that age when he was in NWA, Nas was around that age when he was writing Illmatic. Ice-T (among plenty of others) went through a lot to put hip hop were it is today and Soulja boy(among plenty of others) is just exploiting it with his bullshit music.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 06:48:56 AM »
"Ice-T isnt a legend"  ::) i've heard it all now. Soulja boy is 18 i'm sick of hearing that excuse, Ice Cube was around that age when he was in NWA, Nas was around that age when he was writing Illmatic. Ice-T (among plenty of others) went through a lot to put hip hop were it is today and Soulja boy(among plenty of others) is just exploiting it with his bullshit music.

Yeah Ice Cube was, and no one hated on him.

Ice Cube helped usher in gangsta rap, while although helped build West Coast rap was very negative..  Why did nobody attack him?  Cuz he was considered cool...

If u comparing lyrics, Ice Cube's are whack as fuck...  Guns, drugs, bitches.....  And that was Ice T's gimmick too...  Why did they get over?  Cuz being a gangster was considered cool..   Now that fans and artists are realizing it doesn't help the way ur living, they are getting back to having fun in the music.  And the gangstawannabes are offended cuz they stuck in that negative generation....

Ice Cube, Ice T, Soulja Boy, none of them are legends lyrically....
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 06:50:33 AM by The-Leak »

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 07:17:12 AM »

Ice Cube helped usher in gangsta rap, while although helped build West Coast rap was very negative..  Why did nobody attack him?  Cuz he was considered cool...

If u comparing lyrics, Ice Cube's are whack as fuck...  Guns, drugs, bitches.....  And that was Ice T's gimmick too...  Why did they get over?  Cuz being a gangster was considered cool..   Now that fans and artists are realizing it doesn't help the way ur living, they are getting back to having fun in the music.  And the gangstawannabes are offended cuz they stuck in that negative generation....

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 07:20:20 AM »

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Give me sum lines that make u say DAMN brah.. Change my mind....