Author Topic: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO  (Read 1426 times)

Ct

• 'G'
Re: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 07:23:02 AM »
"Ice-T isnt a legend"  ::) i've heard it all now. Soulja boy is 18 i'm sick of hearing that excuse, Ice Cube was around that age when he was in NWA, Nas was around that age when he was writing Illmatic. Ice-T (among plenty of others) went through a lot to put hip hop were it is today and Soulja boy(among plenty of others) is just exploiting it with his bullshit music.

Yeah Ice Cube was, and no one hated on him.

Ice Cube helped usher in gangsta rap, while although helped build West Coast rap was very negative..  Why did nobody attack him?  Cuz he was considered cool...

If u comparing lyrics, Ice Cube's are whack as fuck...  Guns, drugs, bitches.....  And that was Ice T's gimmick too...  Why did they get over?  Cuz being a gangster was considered cool..   Now that fans and artists are realizing it doesn't help the way ur living, they are getting back to having fun in the music.  And the gangstawannabes are offended cuz they stuck in that negative generation....

Ice Cube, Ice T, Soulja Boy, none of them are legends lyrically....
ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Give me sum lines that make u say DAMN brah.. Change my mind....
have you ever listened death certificate ?

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »
"Ice-T isnt a legend"  ::) i've heard it all now. Soulja boy is 18 i'm sick of hearing that excuse, Ice Cube was around that age when he was in NWA, Nas was around that age when he was writing Illmatic. Ice-T (among plenty of others) went through a lot to put hip hop were it is today and Soulja boy(among plenty of others) is just exploiting it with his bullshit music.

Ice Cube helped usher in gangsta rap, while although helped build West Coast rap was very negative..  Why did nobody attack him?  Cuz he was considered cool...

If u comparing lyrics, Ice Cube's are whack as fuck...  Guns, drugs, bitches.....  And that was Ice T's gimmick too...  Why did they get over?  Cuz being a gangster was considered cool..   Now that fans and artists are realizing it doesn't help the way ur living, they are getting back to having fun in the music.  And the gangstawannabes are offended cuz they stuck in that negative generation....

not for nuthin homie, but you really come across as someone who doesnt know what the fuck there talking about....i aint even trying to diss, but based on those comments you musta been in diapers when amerikkkas most wanted and death certificate dropped....and to say that ice t is my gen's soulja boy? the fuck outta here......vanilla ice is the my generations soulja boy....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 08:19:25 AM »
oh yeah, and i dont agree with ice t's comments either, i think that shit was a mistake on his part.....but also fuck all this riding for soulja boy....he's an ignorant fool who makes horrible music for 13 year olds, and ice t was pretty much just saying what alot of heads were already thinking.......sure, soulja boy should get his money, but i hope he invests sum of that shit cuz he got 1 hit wonder written all over him...
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 08:33:51 AM »
the respect i had for the nigga Ice T just plummeted...now yall niggas know what im talkin bout cuzz. yeah that soulja boy shit and i dont even fuccin know soulja boy..thats some fuccin kid from chicago or someplace. nigga is like 17..a harmless fuccin kid who tryin to eat. now niggas can diss niggas cuz they wacc but what Ice T be doin is a straight bitch move..tellin a lil nigga like that to eat a dicc. Is Ice Ts street cred really that bad??..u gotta tell some pop rapper to eat a dicc to get respect haha nigga what the fucc. lets see you nigga diss a real street nigga...but Ice aint gonna do that shit cuz he a str8 bitch.  8)

Ice T don't need to worry about street cred. Hes more accomplished than all your favorite has been rappers put together. He was just stating his opinion.

YO IS LIKE THIS...............FUCK GAY ASS ICE-T.............A OLD ASS GOAT LOOKIN BITCH THAT CAN'T EVEN RAP,TAP OR ACT.........FUCK GAY ASS SOULJAH BOY AND HIS LITTLE GAY ASS MOVEMENT................... FUCK HIP HOP................CAUSE IS ALL ABOUT THEE............ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ NATION...........MY BELOVED CITY OF THA CHI........AND STILL WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA..........STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..........STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA............STILL INSANE O/A'Z-KILLA............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE-UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTZ-KILLA..............AND IF WE EVER BE IN CALI................IT WILL BE............CRIP-KILLA...........NOW TO ALL YA'LL BITCHES, NEUTRONS AND FLAKES..............BOW DOWN TO KING WOOD AND HIS ALMIGHTY CROWN SET!!!AMOR DE REEEEY..........STILL ALKN................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!

OMG You're so hard. Reading that gave me a heart attack  :-\

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »
Yeah, Soulja Boy has shitty music, but I gotta respect him for making tons of money. Don't blame the artist for making the shitty music, blame the fans for LISTENING to shitty music. Obviously they're funding him. And why should Ice-T give a fuck, he's well off already.

Inside Death Row

Brainiak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 09:11:49 AM »
-------> Ice Cube helped usher in gangsta rap <------ ?????!!!!!!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 09:25:51 AM »

not for nuthin homie, but you really come across as someone who doesnt know what the fuck there talking about....i aint even trying to diss, but based on those comments you musta been in diapers when amerikkkas most wanted and death certificate dropped....and to say that ice t is my gen's soulja boy? the fuck outta here......vanilla ice is the my generations soulja boy....

he knows what he was talkin bout..and u dont..cube was wack as fuck when he first came in the game..u picked up the ice cube ball once he figure out his craft...cube n c.i.a were the definition of local jokers...

.ice cube wasnt even thought of when kurtis blow n melle mel was out...those were the only 2 who had to say somethin before the game change wit moe dee n krs ...

ice cube wasnt shit til he wrote the cabbage patch song for dre on that rapped in romance album in 86...then dre jus returned the love same yr for that my posse album cia droped in 87...still wasnt nobody checkin for em except underground club djs in l.a....cube, dre eazy all of em were gimmicks..

once krs one street rap and schoolly d's gangsta trend got popular 86 n after.. thats when the public enemy's blew up then later ice cube..n nwa.. before 86 none of them niggas was a factor in shit...the shit that blew them up was the trend at the time..

ice t monkey ass had the easiest way in gettin into the game durin kurtis blow first go around...but he still couldnt..kuz he was lyrically trash...so the hustler/ gangster rap became his gimmick..after he saw the change comin around..then he moved to cali...n put the shit he useta see with the harlem 30's on wax...

n the street cred shit somebody said ice t didnt need to worry bout... is right.. kuz he aint never have street cred to begin with... ice t is the square'st nigga livin on the real..his lbackground aint hard to find..jus gotta find the pieces...

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 09:35:44 AM »

he knows what he was talkin bout..and u dont..cube was wack as fuck when he first came in the game..u picked up the ice cube ball once he figure out his craft...cube n c.i.a were the definition of local jokers...

.ice cube wasnt even thought of when kurtis blow n melle mel was out...those were the only 2 who had to say somethin before the game change wit moe dee n krs ...

ice cube wasnt shit til he wrote the cabbage patch song for dre on that rapped in romance album in 86...then dre jus returned the love same yr for that my posse album cia droped in 87...still wasnt nobody checkin for em except underground club djs in l.a....cube, dre eazy all of em were gimmicks..

once krs one street rap and schoolly d's gangsta trend got popular 86 n after.. thats when the public enemy's blew up then later ice cube..n nwa.. before 86 none of them niggas was a factor in shit...the shit that blew them up was the trend at the time..

ice t monkey ass had the easiest way in gettin into the game durin kurtis blow first go around...but he still couldnt..kuz he was lyrically trash...so the hustler/ gangster rap became his gimmick..after he saw the change comin around..then he moved to cali...n put the shit he useta see with the harlem 30's on wax...

n the street cred shit somebody said ice t didnt need to worry bout... is right.. kuz he aint never have street cred to begin with... ice t is the square'st nigga livin on the real..his lbackground aint hard to find..jus gotta find the pieces...

ice t never had street cred? what fucking bullsiht are you . ice t had alot of street cred . i should know ii startted lsitening to hip ho in 1982 & ice t lots & lots of street cred. ice t is from crenshaw &  was a crip . he went to military then came back & started a stick up gang . then ice t got in trouble & then started rapping to get his life straight . so back on up with your bullshit , youngster . ICE T IS A LEGEND & IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WITH HAVE THE WEST COAST .  ICE T HELP PUT THE WEST COAST  N THE MAP BEFORE NWA. 

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 09:39:29 AM »
ICE T ASS IS YELLOW TAPED FUCKIN WIT DAT LIL BOY.. I HOPE HE DONT THINK HE GON COME BACK TO RAP..CUZ WE DONT WANT THAT FAKE SHIT..6 IN DA MORNIN WAS CLASSIC BUT DATS ALL HE GETS FROM ME. CAPITOLIZE OF THE RED AND BLUE RAGS.. IS WHAT HE DID..

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »

lyrically? fuck being lyricall .  ice t & Ice cube are legends & some of the greatest story tellers in hip hop ever .  hip hop is not all about being lyricall. hip hop is also about telling stories. alos without ice t & Ice cube there would be no west coast . ice t was putting the west coast on the map before nwa. please ice t was never a gangsat wannabe . also without gangsta rap there would be no west coast  at all . so get off your high horse because you are dissing the roots of the west coast & that means you are dissing the west coast ,stupid youngster.thiis is a west coast web site not a  east coast or lyricall website .so shut up with your bullshit because shows you knopw nothing about hip hop at all. you are the problem with hip hop today. you don't knows its history & you don't respect it's history.

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 09:48:36 AM »
ICE T ASS IS YELLOW TAPED FUCKIN WIT DAT LIL BOY.. I HOPE HE DONT THINK HE GON COME BACK TO RAP..CUZ WE DONT WANT THAT FAKE SHIT..6 IN DA MORNIN WAS CLASSIC BUT DATS ALL HE GETS FROM ME. CAPITOLIZE OF THE RED AND BLUE RAGS.. IS WHAT HE DID..
see this really sohws how much you know ice t is one of the few who is real from the west caost & not fake.  ice t does not make that fake shit . ice t tells real stories from his past before he rap but you would not understand would you.

D Breezy

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »

If anything Souljah Boy helps Hip-Hop by bringing in the audience of kids.  That can only be good.  Ur looking at it all the wrong way.  If Souljah Boy wasnt here, we (the purists) wouldn't have his fans/sales, they wouldnt be here AT ALL.

MC Hammer NEVER brought hip-hop down.  If anything he made it more popular.  (Again, like Souljah did).   Ice T d ain't no legend.  He is a veteran, but by no means was he talented enuff to be called a legend.

If u are looking for lyrics, I suggest u dont look in the mainstream..  We doing our own thing, just not in the public eye..

Look at who was on MTV before Souljah, he just wasnt making as big a movement as this young guy is so we weren't hating THIS hard....

This argument is kinda like saying USHER killed hip-hop.  They are totally different areas of urban music and don't affect each other at all.  And if u don't see that u aint been studying the game enough.

the problem with soulja boy is the attention he is bringing is negative. soulja boy said he was in the hood broke a year ago, ok y dont he rap about that, why dont he rap about somethin that means somethin? what the fuck is superman!? id agree that the publicity is good except for the fact labels start looking for this gimmick ringtone rap cuz its selling and the kids are buying it instead of tryin to find rappers with real talent. thanks to soulja boy everyone gotta have a happy ass dance when they put they song out. now he got that 'get silly' bullshit!? and i dont really like ice t as a rapper, i just wasnt feelin his style but he is og. soulja boy was outta line callin him a ol ass nigga. that shit was str8 disrespect. hes right tho in the sense that ice t shoulda handled it in a different way, even tho im glad someone called that wack ass lil bytch out, it wasnt right cuz he is tryin to earn a living. i would like to see ice t get a hold of soulja boy and check him a lil bit, then give him some advise that rap needs substance and meaning, its been, missing in the game for way too long. and to the person talkin bout ice cube (no vaseline, dead homiez, ghetto bird, wicked, it was a good day, you know how we do it, hello, when will they shoot, and the list goes on...)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:15:49 AM by CaughtUp »
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 10:13:17 AM »

Well, in Ice-T's defense.........Soulja Boy and the new south regime killed hip hop.

Ice-T isn't a legend..  He was one of those dudes who when the new generation came up they called a legend cuz he was so popular with the last generation..  They heard stories cuz he was that's generation's version of our souljah boy.

Souljah Boy didn't kill Hip-Hop.  Real heads know what real rap is.   He's a entertainer for the kids, like Kriss Kross was..  I damn sure don't see dudes claiming Hip-Hop died cuz of them...

O.G>Soulja boy tell em.

O.G is one of the greatest albums ever.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 10:16:16 AM »
the respect i had for the nigga Ice T just plummeted...now yall niggas know what im talkin bout cuzz. yeah that soulja boy shit and i dont even fuccin know soulja boy..thats some fuccin kid from chicago or someplace. nigga is like 17..a harmless fuccin kid who tryin to eat. now niggas can diss niggas cuz they wacc but what Ice T be doin is a straight bitch move..tellin a lil nigga like that to eat a dicc. Is Ice Ts street cred really that bad??..u gotta tell some pop rapper to eat a dicc to get respect haha nigga what the fucc. lets see you nigga diss a real street nigga...but Ice aint gonna do that shit cuz he a str8 bitch.  8)

i second that

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
Fuckin' The Body Rock, The Coldest Rap & Ya Don't Quit is better than Crank That.

Though, who gives fuck. I could've sworn Ice-T defended this nigga before. Unless I'm buggin'. I know he went against the stop snitchin' shit, maybe that's what I'm gettin' mixed up with. I don't think so though. Ice-T don't seem like the kind of dude that would do this though. He must want the mixtpe to sell.

???