Author Topic: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO  (Read 1427 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 01:07:42 AM »
Please. Styles will say any thing from LA is classic or legendary. He'll probably say Paperboy, Ahmad, and Mac-10 are legends. SMH
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 01:14:56 AM »
Please. Styles will say any thing from LA is classic or legendary. He'll probably say Paperboy, Ahmad, and Mac-10 are legends. SMH

Please... you know that you sing the ditty song or whistle "I wish I was a little bit taller"...lol.

No... I won't call them legends, no matter what you've convinced yourself to believe. Mack 10 will have a good case though, especially as the next decade comes upon us. And that's looking at his work with Westside Connection.... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 01:24:38 AM »

those youngsters are going to grow up and take their shots at youngsters....which is why I don't feel too bad for them. that's like a child that takes shit from mom & dad...and becomes a mom and dad and gives his child shit...lol

Ice is a legend just on the strength of Colors and 6 In The Morning alone... those songs paved the way for Eazy and NWA to do their thing. He took the light gangsta rap of Schooly D and took it up a notch... and then NWA took Ice's music and took that to another level. For that alone he has his place in rap history.

Plus....he's a legend for having Darlene on the Power cover!! :)

LOL, good points.  Someone finally makes a reasonable argument for why he would be considered a legend.  I actually believe NWA would have been around even w/o Ice T.  I still don't think he is a legend but your argument is valid nonetheless.  +1

Ice was that dude who went back to the East Coast and got props from the establishment over there, in a time where the West wasn't respected for it's MC skills. Before him, we were just known for our electro-hop dance music. Ice was the first MC from here that let them know that the West can rap too.

NWA would have existed still....but it gave them even more of a lane to work with.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

S.J

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 02:14:39 AM »
Ice T is a legend, anything he says is worth listening to, souljah boy is one of the worst things that has happened to hip hop.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 02:55:00 AM »
Fuck all the people talking about where ice is from and what he wore etc... the fact is he is lyricly 10000x better than soulja boy and not many people can tell a story in there songs better then ice! His O.G album is one of the greatest albums to ever be released and shits on anyting soulja boy has done and will do.

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 04:00:59 AM »
the respect i had for the nigga Ice T just plummeted...now yall niggas know what im talkin bout cuzz. yeah that soulja boy shit and i dont even fuccin know soulja boy..thats some fuccin kid from chicago or someplace. nigga is like 17..a harmless fuccin kid who tryin to eat. now niggas can diss niggas cuz they wacc but what Ice T be doin is a straight bitch move..tellin a lil nigga like that to eat a dicc. Is Ice Ts street cred really that bad??..u gotta tell some pop rapper to eat a dicc to get respect haha nigga what the fucc. lets see you nigga diss a real street nigga...but Ice aint gonna do that shit cuz he a str8 bitch.  8)

Ice T don't need to worry about street cred. Hes more accomplished than all your favorite has been rappers put together. He was just stating his opinion.

YO IS LIKE THIS...............FUCK GAY ASS ICE-T.............A OLD ASS GOAT LOOKIN BITCH THAT CAN'T EVEN RAP,TAP OR ACT.........FUCK GAY ASS SOULJAH BOY AND HIS LITTLE GAY ASS MOVEMENT................... FUCK HIP HOP................CAUSE IS ALL ABOUT THEE............ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ NATION...........MY BELOVED CITY OF THA CHI........AND STILL WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA..........STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..........STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA............STILL INSANE O/A'Z-KILLA............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE-UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTZ-KILLA..............AND IF WE EVER BE IN CALI................IT WILL BE............CRIP-KILLA...........NOW TO ALL YA'LL BITCHES, NEUTRONS AND FLAKES..............BOW DOWN TO KING WOOD AND HIS ALMIGHTY CROWN SET!!!AMOR DE REEEEY..........STILL ALKN................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!

OMG You're so hard. Reading that gave me a heart attack  :-\
BITCH THA ONLY THING THAT IS HARD IS MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH................AND U KNOW U LOVE IT!!!AND BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 04:27:16 AM »
Soulja Boy didnt kill hip hop..Common went Gold, Lupe Went Gold,Bone went Past Gold,

Wtf, Ice T is a retard, Snoop made wack ass homo record, he flopping, that dont mean HH is dead, Game is about to sell, Rick Ross, TI is selling..

IF u expect niggaz in 08 to Drop some Old school Beat shit and sell 1 million, thats dumb, rap Game has changed, Rap Generation aint what it used to be in 1991, where beats were made from The sound of Fart and Sound of Cans hitting Together(aka Puffy Beats that Biggie Rhymed over)...

Solja Boy is 17? wtf Is He supposed to rhyme about? Guns and Rags? and he Ony sold 900 000, Kaney and 50 sold that in 1 week, so rap aint dead..Mainstream rap..

Young Old Head

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2008, 04:59:20 AM »
to these lames sayin ice t ain't no legend: ask ice cube, ask snoop, ask dre, ask any "real" westcoast legend...

Cash Money Blood Gang

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »
the respect i had for the nigga Ice T just plummeted...now yall niggas know what im talkin bout cuzz. yeah that soulja boy shit and i dont even fuccin know soulja boy..thats some fuccin kid from chicago or someplace. nigga is like 17..a harmless fuccin kid who tryin to eat. now niggas can diss niggas cuz they wacc but what Ice T be doin is a straight bitch move..tellin a lil nigga like that to eat a dicc. Is Ice Ts street cred really that bad??..u gotta tell some pop rapper to eat a dicc to get respect haha nigga what the fucc. lets see you nigga diss a real street nigga...but Ice aint gonna do that shit cuz he a str8 bitch.  8)
Homie eazy had made love for ice-t..get that hater box out your voice.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

Ice T don't need to worry about street cred. Hes more accomplished than all your favorite has been rappers put together. He was just stating his opinion.

YO IS LIKE THIS...............FUCK GAY ASS ICE-T.............A OLD ASS GOAT LOOKIN BITCH THAT CAN'T EVEN RAP,TAP OR ACT.........FUCK GAY ASS SOULJAH BOY AND HIS LITTLE GAY ASS MOVEMENT................... FUCK HIP HOP................CAUSE IS ALL ABOUT THEE............ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ NATION...........MY BELOVED CITY OF THA CHI........AND STILL WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA..........STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..........STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA............STILL INSANE O/A'Z-KILLA............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE-UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTZ-KILLA..............AND IF WE EVER BE IN CALI................IT WILL BE............CRIP-KILLA...........NOW TO ALL YA'LL BITCHES, NEUTRONS AND FLAKES..............BOW DOWN TO KING WOOD AND HIS ALMIGHTY CROWN SET!!!AMOR DE REEEEY..........STILL ALKN................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!

BITCH THA ONLY THING THAT IS HARD IS MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH................AND U KNOW U LOVE IT!!!AND BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!

All the dick you got is the size of the skin tag hanging off of your grandmamas neck. It wouldn't even reach past a girls lips thats why your such a failure at life you find time to "internet bang" on the computer. And Latin Kings fell off like 10 years ago.

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »

All the dick you got is the size of the skin tag hanging off of your grandmamas neck. It wouldn't even reach past a girls lips thats why your such a failure at life you find time to "internet bang" on the computer. And Latin Kings fell off like 10 years ago.
OK BITCH.............FIRST OF...............WHO SAYS I'M NETBANGIN???CAUSE BITCH THIS AINT NETBANGIN..............I'M JUST REPPIN MY NATION AND SHOWIN LOVE FOR MY NATION...............CAUSE IF ANYTHING...............YOUR THA ONE IN HERE WHO'S NETBANGIN....................SHIT IF ANYTHING.......YOUR THA ONE WHO'S RESPONDIN TO ME FROM THA COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.............HIDDIN BEHIND YOUR CHEAP ASS OLD COMPUTER AND YOUR CHEAP ASS PRIMITIVE KEYBOARDS THAT U OWN IS THA BEST THING U CAN COME UP WITH>>> CAUSE BITCH HIDDIN BEHIND SUM KEYBOARDS IS THA BEST PLACE TO HIDE COMMIN FROM A SCARE WHITE LITTLE EURO BITCH LIKE U??? AND BITCH ME NOT KNOWIN WHO U ARE???MAKES IT MORE EASIER FOR YOUR WHITE SCARY EURO GAY ASS..........CAUSE BITCH IN REAL LIFE.............U WOULDN'T SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE???CAUSE IF U DID..............U WILL BE HOSPITALIZED AND WHO KNOW'S I MIGHT EITHER CATCH A CASE,CAUSE OF YOUR SCARRY TRICK BITCH ASS!!!FACE IT BITCH..............IF I KNEW WHO U WAS???U WOULDN'T SAY THOSE THINGS ON THA NET............CAUSE BITCH U WILL EITHER HOLD MY NUTZ OR BE MY BITCH IN REAL LIFE???AND BITCH I WOULDN'T HAVE TO SLAP U OR BEAT U WITH A BAT...........U WOULD DO EXACTLY WHAT I TELL U TO DO???CAUSE WHITE BITCHES LIKE U.............ARE SO DAM EASY.............SPECIALLY THA ONES WHO COME FROM GAY ASS EUROPE!!!AND WHITE BITCH MY DICK IS 10X BIGGER THAN YOUR SKINNY LITTLE WHITE NECK OF YOURS..................AND BITCH THEE ALKN IS NOW NATIONWIDE................BITCH HOW COULD U SAY THAT WE FELL OF...........IF YOUR WHITE SCARY BITCH ASS LIVES IN GAY ASS EUROPE AND NEVER SET FOOT OUTSIDE FROM YOUR HOMO HOME???BITCH THEE ALKN IS NOW NATIONWIDE.............WE HAVE SETS ALL OVER THA STATES..............WE RUN THA STATES................WE EVEN HAVE SETS WORLDWIDE................SO BITCH DON'T SPEAK ON SHIT IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT???U DUMB ASS WHITE EURO BITCH!!!STILL ALKN...............AND FUCK EUROPE..............U HOMO TULIP PICKIN WHITE CUNT!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »
Homie eazy had made love for ice-t..get that hater box out your voice.

actualy cuzz Eric didnt give a fucc about Ice...he used to call him a bitch for allowin Time Warner to take Cop Killer off his album..to him..Ice was a soft ass nigga. there was also more shit...E was clearly the true godfather of this gangsta shit and Ice was tryin to say he was the true godfather...this shit did bother the nigga...i know all his homeboys cuzz...its real shit..take it to the bank..and the last thing had to do wit Eric bein a drug dealer...this nigga didnt give a fucc..he was proud of that fact and didnt see a fuccin thing wrong wit it..and Ice T has always been very outspoken against drug dealers....E didnt like this nigga and thats real shit

"So no hard fillinz when u niggaz be dillin....I waz the original...Compton Criminal..." - Eazy-E 1995

DUCCY HOOD..COMPTON CUZZ

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2008, 10:50:54 PM »
Here is Kanye's full response:

Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new shit? Niggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level shit... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent Murder" on it. In closing... new niggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this shit fresh and original.... ain't no fuckin' rules to this shit and that's what real hip hop is to me.

Chad Vader

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52:46 AM »

really it is
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/65wHVTpvsK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/65wHVTpvsK4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3Q8oTSnVME" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3Q8oTSnVME</a>

What´s wrong?
Those video´s is the shit.
Chris "The Glove" Taylor
produced Reckless and was in The Radio Crew.
As you probably know he later on worked on numerous of projects with Dr.Dre including The Chronic album.  ;)
Reckless was my shit back then,I still got the tape; (and the video´s)  :P ;)

Anyway,I couldn´t care less what he thinks about Soulja boy.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 12:57:00 AM by Chad Vader »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2008, 02:27:50 AM »
Here is Kanye's full response:

Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new shit? Niggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level shit... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent Murder" on it. In closing... new niggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this shit fresh and original.... ain't no fuckin' rules to this shit and that's what real hip hop is to me.

Kanye speaking up for Soulja? Doesn't surprise me, Kanye is whats wrong with hiphop too. A sorry excuse for an artist putting out mediocre music for a mindless audience. My respect tripled for Ice-T, calling out a pathetic nerd like Soulja Boy. You hear what Soulja said about Ice T? He shows no respect for his elders. He speaks like a ignorant uneducated fool. 17 or not. Doesn't matter. When you act like that, you deserve someone like Ice-T putting you in your place.

I wish their were more people like Ice-T, putting disrespectful punks in their places. Most kids today are fools, no respect, no morals, no decency.

Soulja Boy isn't just whats wrong for music, he's whats wrong for the world and this generation.