Author Topic: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**  (Read 1462 times)

Blood$

Re: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »
Buck shouldn't have said fuck G-unit knowin Spi is on the unit 'cause that's sayin fuck him too. If Buck really had love he would've thought about that but he didn't nor did he reach out and say it's between me and them nothin against you my nigga. The song is hot tho

that is true, but at the same time do you really think Spider would not have recorded a diss song if Buck said that instead? Spider will diss anybody who disses 50 or the Unit, period, whether he is included or not... the only exception he ever made was C-Bo

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »
THe song is hard as fuck. All the cats ya'll dick lick ain't made a song half as good as this one.

nigga suck my lollipop, Hanna Montana > Spider Joke..u just the sensitive rapper that co-signs everythnng because ure wack yourself lil nigga

Dude, do you really want to known as the dude that says "suck my lollipop"....you gotta be kiddin me. Your lollipop. nigga witta attitude....no....faggot witta laptop.
you officially made the gayest comment of the year. go back and rephrase or delete that comment and i won't say nothing else. Don't do that to yourself.
Lollipop my nigga.....Lollipop!!!!
why would you want another dude sucking your dick anyway. what is that?
but to refer to it as a lollipop is downright creepy. That's something a child molester would say.

lick lick lick my lollipop..bitch nigga on my nuuuuts nuuuuts..

come get it (n/h)

i guess we all know what your deal is now huh buddy.
i can't believe you got the nerve to put no homo after that.

come get it (n/h)

dude, you gettin gayer by the post

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 10:18:20 AM »
THe song is hard as fuck. All the cats ya'll dick lick ain't made a song half as good as this one.

nigga suck my lollipop, Hanna Montana > Spider Joke..u just the sensitive rapper that co-signs everythnng because ure wack yourself lil nigga

Dude, do you really want to known as the dude that says "suck my lollipop"....you gotta be kiddin me. Your lollipop. nigga witta attitude....no....faggot witta laptop.
you officially made the gayest comment of the year. go back and rephrase or delete that comment and i won't say nothing else. Don't do that to yourself.
but to refer to it as a lollipop is downright creepy. That's something a child molester would say.

come get it (n/h)

come get it (n/h)

you have strong arms....no homo just saying...gettin a little hot in here (n/h)

but TheRealSupreme: LOL @ yo sorrry ass when Buck says Fuck G-Unit he's talking abou 50 Cent, Yayo & Banks he aint thinking about Spider. People dont even
remember that Spider is on G-Unit. 50 barely gives a fuck about Spider but he dissing niggas for him? LMAO this nigga stay taking L's.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »
Spider Loc was always like me and Buck are still cool even though he was having problems with G-Unit awhile ago. Now he releases this lmao!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »
Buck shouldn't have said fuck G-unit knowin Spi is on the unit 'cause that's sayin fuck him too. If Buck really had love he would've thought about that but he didn't nor did he reach out and say it's between me and them nothin against you my nigga. The song is hot tho

that is true, but at the same time do you really think Spider would not have recorded a diss song if Buck said that instead? Spider will diss anybody who disses 50 or the Unit, period, whether he is included or not... the only exception he ever made was C-Bo

Naw if ties are really thick than he won't as you said look at the situation with C-bo
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 11:32:10 AM »

come get it (n/h)

come get it (n/h)

but TheRealSupreme: LOL @ yo sorrry ass when Buck says Fuck G-Unit he's talking abou 50 Cent, Yayo & Banks he aint thinking about Spider. People dont even
remember that Spider is on G-Unit. 50 barely gives a fuck about Spider but he dissing niggas for him? LMAO this nigga stay taking L's.

The fuck are you talking about? You sound stupid right now. How is Buck not going to remember when he was the one who introduced Spi to Fif? How is Buck not going to remember when they were cool with each other not just on some "we're just on the same label" type shit but really post with the nigga? Stop talking out yo euro ass.

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »

come get it (n/h)

come get it (n/h)

The fuck are you talking about? You sound stupid right now. How is Buck not going to remember when he was the one who introduced Spi to Fif? How is Buck not going to remember when they were cool with each other not just on some "we're just on the same label" type shit but really post with the nigga? Stop talking out yo euro ass.

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT so why diss him? lmao u just proved my point. aint this nigga that always talking about loyalty?
buck is the reason he got signed soooooooooo why did spider joke diss him?

I just kick away the chair and let them hang themselves

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »
WHO THE FUCK IS SPIDER LOC REALLY ? WHAT HAS THIS CLOWN DONE IN THE RAP GAME OTHER THAT DISS RAPPERS THATS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN HIM

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 11:42:03 AM »

50 doesn't think so....isn't that dudes boss???....lol.....50 ain't fuckin wit this broke nigga.....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »

come get it (n/h)

come get it (n/h)

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT so why diss him? lmao u just proved my point. aint this nigga that always talking about loyalty?

I didn't prove your point. Actually,you're a joke because you're the type that would let a person disrespect you just because they did you a favor. I was raised to be a considerate individual and to cherish real niggas seeing they are hard to come by but to not be an ass kisser just cause somebody did me a favor therefore if you say fuck something I rep because you have beef with whoever and isn't considerate enough to watch your mouth or even reach out to put it in the air then it's fuck you, too and whatever you going through. Overstand that! Spi shouldn't have dissed Buck cause he introduced him to 50?? lol get the fuck outta here with that bitch shit.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:18:33 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 11:59:02 AM »
How come there is always someone else dissin g-unit enemies and not 50 cent? Doesn't he have the balls to diss someone by himself, he always got 500 homies with him on the track or something.

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 12:29:06 PM »

come get it (n/h)

come get it (n/h)

I didn't prove your point. Actually,you're a joke because you're the type that would let a person disrespect you just because they did you a favor. I was raised to be a considerate individual and to cherish real niggas seeing they are hard to come by but to not be an ass kisser just cause somebody did me a favor therefore if you say fuck something I rep because you have beef with whoever and isn't considerate enough to watch your mouth or even reach out to put it in the air then it's fuck you, too and whatever you going through. Overstand that! Spi shouldn't have dissed Buck cause he introduced him to 50?? lol get the fuck outta here with that bitch shit.

lmao do u even know me? hahahahahhaha

this nigga/bitch gotta be the dumbest one here. YOU YOURSELF SAID Buck and Spider had a relationship beyond the music shit, so if Buck says FUCK G-UNIT, not Spider personally, we all know he means 50 Cent..youre telling me Spider has the right to diss him? lmao no matter what u always defend him u a fucking joke

Buck did not say FUCK Spider Loc. How come Spider aint say shit when 50 critized Spider Loc? Aint Spider the nigga that screams loyalty? So the nigga who helped u get on and you even had a better relationship with him (Buck) then the nigga u signed to and u diss, thats loyal?

LMAO u a clown u always goes against your own word and what your saying. First you say this and then u turn it around cuz u stay having Spiders dick in your mouth.

Spider Loc is just tryna gain his publicity from this and thats a fact.

Banks aint responded, Yayo aint responded, Even 50 hasnt made a diss song yet, not Hot Rod, not 40 Glocc...ONLY Spider Loc has made a diss record so youre saying they also "the type of person(s) to let people disrespect them"?? lmao

Bucks issue is with 50, not Spider Loc. Spider Loc isnt even relevant in the game or in the group.

LMAO this dumb ass said "the type of person to let people disrespect YOU" like he said Fuck SPIDER personally.

All Spider is lookin for is to get his name out there which again isnt working. Aint Spider Loc the same nigga that was cool with Game then turned on him? That should tell you
how bitch made that nigga is and he keeps screaming loyalty this that and the 3rd but the nigga a bitch. Spider Loc is like Yayo, would shake they ass for 50 for a dollar!

Fuck outta here you lame, stay sucking Spiders dick. U just his internet warrior.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »

come get it (n/h)

come get it (n/h)

lmao do u even know me? hahahahahhaha

this nigga/bitch gotta be the dumbest one here. YOU YOURSELF SAID Buck and Spider had a relationship beyond the music shit, so if Buck says FUCK G-UNIT, not Spider personally, we all know he means 50 Cent..youre telling me Spider has the right to diss him? lmao no matter what u always defend him u a fucking joke

Buck did not say FUCK Spider Loc. How come Spider aint say shit when 50 critized Spider Loc? Aint Spider the nigga that screams loyalty? So the nigga who helped u get on and you even had a better relationship with him (Buck) then the nigga u signed to and u diss, thats loyal?

LMAO u a clown u always goes against your own word and what your saying. First you say this and then u turn it around cuz u stay having Spiders dick in your mouth.

Spider Loc is just tryna gain his publicity from this and thats a fact.

Banks aint responded, Yayo aint responded, Even 50 hasnt made a diss song yet, not Hot Rod, not 40 Glocc...ONLY Spider Loc has made a diss record so youre saying they also "the type of person(s) to let people disrespect them"?? lmao

Bucks issue is with 50, not Spider Loc. Spider Loc isnt even relevant in the game or in the group.

LMAO this dumb ass said "the type of person to let people disrespect YOU" like he said Fuck SPIDER personally.

All Spider is lookin for is to get his name out there which again isnt working. Aint Spider Loc the same nigga that was cool with Game then turned on him? That should tell you
how bitch made that nigga is and he keeps screaming loyalty this that and the 3rd but the nigga a bitch. Spider Loc is like Yayo, would shake they ass for 50 for a dollar!

Fuck outta here you lame, stay sucking Spiders dick. U just his internet warrior.

Anyway, like I said if you say fuck something I rep knowing good and got damn well I'm with the shit then it's fuck you, too and that's how it goes down....better make it clear who you're aiming at 'cause niggas will shoot back. It's worst when you're cool with a person beyond business and they don't stop to think about your position before speaking. I don't have to personally know you to discern that you got a lot of bitch in you lol . You can't relate so why even comment? Call the victim hotline with that bull shit you're always being the voice for victims  :D I'm an internet warrior? Ok lol That's cool at least I'm not a house soldier like yourself

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 02:43:50 PM »
buck was the one who put loc on. what a bitch move.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 03:22:30 PM »
buck was the one who put loc on. what a bitch move.
Exactly.