Author Topic: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**  (Read 1461 times)

arubiano83

Re: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 03:59:33 PM »
damn, what a waste of a dope beat :-\

h2k4

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
Buck shouldn't have said fuck G-unit knowin Spi is on the unit 'cause that's sayin fuck him too. If Buck really had love he would've thought about that but he didn't nor did he reach out and say it's between me and them nothin against you my nigga. The song is hot tho

Spider isn't in G-Unit so he shouldn't have put his name in this beef.  The only members of G-Unit are: 50, Banks, and Yayo.  Everyone else is signed to the label.  Buck doesn't owe it to Spider to let him know it wasn't against him.  If they were really cool like they said, he should have known there was no beef between the two.  Knowing Spider, he probably would have recorded it and put it up on Youtube.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 04:51:35 PM »
Buck shouldn't have said fuck G-unit knowin Spi is on the unit 'cause that's sayin fuck him too. If Buck really had love he would've thought about that but he didn't nor did he reach out and say it's between me and them nothin against you my nigga. The song is hot tho

Spider isn't in G-Unit so he shouldn't have put his name in this beef.  The only members of G-Unit are: 50, Banks, and Yayo.  Everyone else is signed to the label.  Buck doesn't owe it to Spider to let him know it wasn't against him.  If they were really cool like they said, he should have known there was no beef between the two.  Knowing Spider, he probably would have recorded it and put it up on Youtube.

Real Talk.......I don't even think Spider is really signed to G-unit anyway....50 said it himself (there is no plan to put out an album yet because spider and hot rod can't build any momentum for themselves)...lol......and spider talkin about he don't know whats going on with his album....lol.....what a bitch....he will never be shit in this rap game.

h2k4

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »
Real Talk.......I don't even think Spider is really signed to G-unit anyway....50 said it himself (there is no plan to put out an album yet because spider and hot rod can't build any momentum for themselves)...lol......and spider talkin about he don't know whats going on with his album....lol.....what a bitch....he will never be shit in this rap game.

LOL, I remember that.  The boss stay reprimanding his employees.  If that isn't the ammo for you to get off that label then I don't know what is.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »
..On A side Note..Looks like the Homie 'Messi19' aka N*gga Witta Attitude* is back in the House... ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Quadruple OG

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/139483346a897bd6/

Is Spider Loc still ridin' around in the used '02 Tahoe with 3 rims and a spare tire on it? December '08 coming soon, so Spider should be prepping his G-Unit debut ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 05:29:03 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/139483346a897bd6/

Is Spider Loc still ridin' around in the used '02 Tahoe with 3 rims and a spare tire on it? December '08 coming soon, so Spider should be prepping his G-Unit debut ;D

Lmao!!!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 05:29:52 PM »
WHO THE FUCK IS SPIDER LOC REALLY ? WHAT HAS THIS CLOWN DONE IN THE RAP GAME OTHER THAT DISS RAPPERS THATS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN HIM

u needa study ure WEST COAST

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 05:33:26 PM »
Whether it was right or not. Spider responded,maybe out of frustration regarding his own 'cul de sac' musical situation with G-Unit', kinda sends a message to Young Buck..

His former crew feel that he does not deserve a Diss from his former homies, so that only leaves a low level Soldier to carry out the dirty work..
Now if that ain't an insult, i don't know what is...

Just My Two cents!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 05:36:06 PM »
S.P.I. speek tha truth hasnt got time to talk bullshit!!  :o

K-9

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »
How you gonna diss the 1 who put you on.. no loalty anymoe huh smh

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »
Spider is desperate for 50's attention.
He's like a child trying to win parents' acceptance  :'(

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »
THe song is hard as fuck. All the cats ya'll dick lick ain't made a song half as good as this one.
that's some funny shit cause I barely got into the first verse and my hand automatically closed the window that was playing that hot garbage, i'll go back to check spi's verse but the first dude was not bringing it

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »
ive lost every respect for this clown, he is 50's bitch and yet 50 has nuthin good to say bout him

he fuckin up his whole career with dissin everyone that 50 has beef with

he probably is 50s bodyguard in LA though so he might be cakin from that.

and i dont get how u could have respect for him at the first place!

first he was cool with Game and then he disses him, then he was riding Young Bucks dick hard and now he dissing him.

but fuck that the nigga is garbage on the mic. hes just tryna feed into it and get some of the publicity but what he doesnt realize is that
nobody gives a fuck about him.

But i still dont believe in this whole 50 vs Buck thing. I still dont.
game do that same shit,yet you ride his nuts my equal be honest yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2008, 07:18:21 PM »
This song is a great way to remind the world that he's still 50's bottom bitch in Cali. Good job. Just when we were forgetting that you also make horrible, horrible music almost and were starting to think of you simply as 50's bitch. Thanks for reminding us