Author Topic: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**  (Read 1459 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2008, 06:52:51 AM »
First off,  I have nothing against Spider-Loc, Young Buck or Game.....

I've read all the posts but no one has mentioned that this has been brewing for awhile.
The first time Buck wanted to be "his own man" & make peace with Game, Spider releases the track Toe Tagz.

(@ 2:56 ) "Spider-Loc ain't Yukmouth, I'm not Buddens, I ain't Young Buck either, I'm not budging."

SPIDER-LOC   Toe Tagz   http://www.zshare.net/audio/13953167cd464547/

Young Buck releases his album Buck The World with the song "Haters" with Kokane. Spider was originally slated to appear on the song but that never happend.
YOUNG BUCK ft. KOKANE   Haters   http://www.zshare.net/audio/1395351111da1ad6/

Spider goes on to release his own versions of the song...

(@ :54) "I'm heavy on the loyalty, easy on the ice. I ain't on the album but Jeezy on it twice. I know, I put my family before my fame... without Marley ya'll won't even probbly hardly know my name.

SPIDER-LOC ft. KOKANE   Haters   http://www.zshare.net/audio/13954058bbed8483/

YOUNG BUCK ft. SPIDER-LOC, KOKANE   Haters Remix   http://www.zshare.net/audio/13954143c8379cc6/

IMO Spider felt slighted by Buck, while never outright dissing him, he obviously was bothered enough by his actions to toss a couple lines towards him.
This all happened long before this Lean On Me track existed.

As usual Knight, people choose to over-look this Info!!
props on the Info Bro!!!
This discontent has been brewing, so it was only a matter of time,before it hit the fan..

Dude wasn't dissing when he dropped those lines it was the facts.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2008, 07:00:27 AM »
This is like a suck game dick board. Both disses Spider put out was chest blows. That bullshit young fuck put out yall love only cause he was dissin 50. By the way the shit was ok. Everybody want to be from the hood and cant tell the difference between real shit and fake shit. Stick to riding bikes and skateboarding leave the streets and hood to niggaz who live and have done it. Just be a fan if you aint from the hood cause yall dont know what yall talkin bout.

some harsh words from a lil geazy, funny especially cuz its only ur third comment . everybody watch out for this guy he a ''real hood nigga''

Im glad that grabbed your attention.That's exactly what I wanted to do reach guys like you and let you know its cool to be who you are. Anyway I don't have a lot of time to be talkin on the internet so when I get time I will post, not like you no life having ass probably up here 24/7 get a life og poster on a forum. Wow you really know what you talkin about you got thousands of post. Get a life.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2008, 07:19:28 AM »
lmao its funny how these Spider Loc workers tries to MAKE people like Spider. They try to force people to listen to them.

People aint feeling Spider CUZ HE GARBAGE, and he think hes better than what he is.

Everytime people aint feeling Spider Loc, its automatically "oh u just a game dickrider".

These niggas kill me with that shit lmao

stop crying, u not gonna change nobody opinion.

Spider Loc cant rap. Ask around and they'll tell u the same.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2008, 09:35:57 AM »
lmao its funny how these Spider Loc workers tries to MAKE people like Spider. They try to force people to listen to them.

People aint feeling Spider CUZ HE GARBAGE, and he think hes better than what he is.

Everytime people aint feeling Spider Loc, its automatically "oh u just a game dickrider".

No one is trying to force you to listen to Spi's music. In fact, show me a thread where someone was trying to shove his music down your throat. I mean you keep the man's dick in your mouth so you need to admit that you really like his music but don't feel comfortable confessing it because you're a Game fan and don't wanna lose that chance to suck'em off one day. You make the choice to read and reply to damn near every thread concerning the Loc but I'm not mad at that cause it's still support and a way of showing love through a hater's eyes lol it's all good and is appreciate it :D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »

lmao real shit . .they think by saying " spider loc has some good raps" that people will like him . .aint nobody fucks with that silly ass nigga

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2008, 10:41:16 AM »
He ain't marketed and promoted thats why there is so much hate. Fans do this all the time if the nigga aint got no video or he aint butt rubbing Snoop,Dre, or Game he aint shit till he make a video and one of the dudes yall tea bag give him props yall dont like them. Niggaz could never fuck with a dude on the come up he gots to have a video or be co signed. Like i said the only true haters are these game fans. Even 211 is hard and yall niggaz dont talk about him cause he aint cosigned by the big 3. Young Hootie the same thing. Its a gang of rappers who been down and aint dropped albums it took hell rell 3 or 4 year,roccett and 211  been down for a minute,jim jones was down far a while before he put out albums. How long Juice been down? i aint heard shit bout him lol.  Does wackwallsteet even have a deal? why havent they put anybody out except game? why doesnt he sign any established rappers? He had tecniec and eastwood they left lol. Its amazing how you niggaz just bypass all the weird stuff game be doing and still ride with him. Its funny how you niggaz need to come in and write on the topics about spider everytime theres 1 presented. I would never post in a game topic cause he aint my cup of tea,i aint trying to stress how fake he is and all the weird shit he do i keep it moving cause its a waste of time.If he all wack like yall saying why take the time to even post on the nigga? Does it really make sense?

D~Nice

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »
What does Game have to do with this thread?

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »
Anything about G-unit had to something to wit Game on Dubcc.

D~Nice

« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »

It's just don't make sense. Now people got to have a motive not to like a song or artist? I actually listen to both of them but honestly there are alot of Spider Loc songs I just cannot get into. This one was cool, but I was not even thinking about damn I wonder if Game is going to be mad at me because I am listening to Spider. LOL! These threads are killing me.

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

It's just don't make sense. Now people got to have a motive not to like a song or artist? I actually listen to both of them but honestly there are alot of Spider Loc songs I just cannot get into. This one was cool, but I was not even thinking about damn I wonder if Game is going to be mad at me because I am listening to Spider. LOL! These threads are killing me.
Exactly. People is cowards on here.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »
He ain't marketed and promoted thats why there is so much hate. Fans do this all the time if the nigga aint got no video or he aint butt rubbing Snoop,Dre, or Game he aint shit till he make a video and one of the dudes yall tea bag give him props yall dont like them. Niggaz could never fuck with a dude on the come up he gots to have a video or be co signed. Like i said the only true haters are these game fans. Even 211 is hard and yall niggaz dont talk about him cause he aint cosigned by the big 3. Young Hootie the same thing. Its a gang of rappers who been down and aint dropped albums it took hell rell 3 or 4 year,roccett and 211  been down for a minute,jim jones was down far a while before he put out albums. How long Juice been down? i aint heard shit bout him lol.  Does wackwallsteet even have a deal? why havent they put anybody out except game? why doesnt he sign any established rappers? He had tecniec and eastwood they left lol. Its amazing how you niggaz just bypass all the weird stuff game be doing and still ride with him. Its funny how you niggaz need to come in and write on the topics about spider everytime theres 1 presented. I would never post in a game topic cause he aint my cup of tea,i aint trying to stress how fake he is and all the weird shit he do i keep it moving cause its a waste of time.If he all wack like yall saying why take the time to even post on the nigga? Does it really make sense?

Big difference between 211, Roccett, Juice, Young Hootie, and Spider is that 211, Roccett, Juice, and Young Hootie are talented and Spider loc is not. Has nothing to do with Spider being marketed, promoted, etc. Most of Spider's catalogue is trash save for a couple songs like "California" w/50 Cent and "Blutiful World"...and even with that, he's had to officially release "Blutiful World" several times on his albums to make up for the fact he ain't that talented. It's no secret the only reason 50 "signed" him to G-Unit is for protection when he's in California. Spider is showing way too much loyalty to someone who barely recognizes he exists.

Spider is best described by these two Young Jeezy Bars from "Stay Strapped":

No loyalty - jumped clique to clique
He's a rappin' prostitute - he jumps dick to dick

D~Nice

« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »

Big difference between 211, Roccett, Juice, Young Hootie, and Spider is that 211, Roccett, Juice, and Young Hootie are talented and Spider loc is not. Has nothing to do with Spider being marketed, promoted, etc. Most of Spider's catalogue is trash save for a couple songs like "California" w/50 Cent and "Blutiful World"...and even with that, he's had to officially release "Blutiful World" several times on his albums to make up for the fact he ain't that talented. It's no secret the only reason 50 "signed" him to G-Unit is for protection when he's in California. Spider is showing way too much loyalty to someone who barely recognizes he exists.

You will be now labeled a Game fan for that response but that was some real talk you just put on there.  ;D

h2k4

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2008, 11:58:30 AM »

LOL, you just shut this thread down, time to lock it up. +1

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »
First off,  I have nothing against Spider-Loc, Young Buck or Game.....

I've read all the posts but no one has mentioned that this has been brewing for awhile.
The first time Buck wanted to be "his own man" & make peace with Game, Spider releases the track Toe Tagz.

(@ 2:56 ) "Spider-Loc ain't Yukmouth, I'm not Buddens, I ain't Young Buck either, I'm not budging."

SPIDER-LOC   Toe Tagz   http://www.zshare.net/audio/13953167cd464547/

Young Buck releases his album Buck The World with the song "Haters" with Kokane. Spider was originally slated to appear on the song but that never happend.
YOUNG BUCK ft. KOKANE   Haters   http://www.zshare.net/audio/1395351111da1ad6/

Spider goes on to release his own versions of the song...

(@ :54) "I'm heavy on the loyalty, easy on the ice. I ain't on the album but Jeezy on it twice. I know, I put my family before my fame... without Marley ya'll won't even probbly hardly know my name.

SPIDER-LOC ft. KOKANE   Haters   http://www.zshare.net/audio/13954058bbed8483/

YOUNG BUCK ft. SPIDER-LOC, KOKANE   Haters Remix   http://www.zshare.net/audio/13954143c8379cc6/

IMO Spider felt slighted by Buck, while never outright dissing him, he obviously was bothered enough by his actions to toss a couple lines towards him.
This all happened long before this Lean On Me track existed.

As usual Knight, people choose to over-look this Info!!
props on the Info Bro!!!
This discontent has been brewing, so it was only a matter of time,before it hit the fan..

Dude wasn't dissing when he dropped those lines it was the facts.

I agree, it was....FACTS
I didn't refer to them as a diss  ???
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 12:08:19 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2008, 12:20:30 PM »
Its nice the way he broke that down. But how do you 50 dont holler at the nigga? They not on the mic or on camera all day. Why does 50 need protection out west when 50 is on business when hes out west not going to the hood. That doesnt make much sense.