Author Topic: Jobs daily random thoughts  (Read 585 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Jobs daily random thoughts
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »
this world is crazy for real. eye laugh as eye sit back and observe everythings going on. like what the fuck is going over there with them honkies and shit getting flooded in the mid west. who gives a fuck about them people. this country sure as fuck didn't give  about Blacks in new Orleans, matter of fact eye think they made that clear as fuck. look how long they took to even get there. and yet these niggas think we all playin on the same field. yea the fuck rite.

shout out to Boston though , eye am glad Kg , ray , and paul got a ring they deserved even though them some selling out as nigga and especially doc rivers fuck that uncle tom nigga. its funny to see all the people celebrating as soon as that buzzer ring, signalin the end of the game. all those white people jumpin on niggas. never seen white people all excited to be around niggas like that shit is funny.  eye was thinking like when that niggas K.g was getting interviewed you had this white honkey ass nigga all over him like get off this niggas jock and let him interview damn devils. eye could just imagine how many white cave bitches tried to get they hustle (tryin to get niggas to fuck them and ruin marriages) on that night and how many of them niggas fell for that shit that night too. sheeiiitt clown ass niggas.
cant wait for a real nigga like Lebron to win a ring and stand up there with this beautiful Black lady. all spot light on them. straight representing for niggas. like for real these niggas in the league aint setting examples. you got young Blacks seeds lookin at them and tryin to emulate what they doing. So if all they see is niggas marryin white bitches what the fuck you think they going to want to do when they get older. while you got them young white seeds growing up seeing white men datin white females. so they set from the start visually. shit cracks me up on the real.

-Job

J Bananas

Re: Jobs daily random thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 01:33:12 PM »
you sound like a bitter person. try traveling and meeting new people

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:53:21 PM »
you know whats funny sophisticated jewel theif or whateve u callin ya self these days.
you say rap ruined your life. well eye say white rich devil people who ruined rap or hip hop from the top and that ruined many young Black seed lives. how about that white boy so who gives a fuck if so called rap ruined ya life. your white eye am quite sure your will be straight. sheeitttt ya kids wont have to hurdle no obstacle like mine will. so shut your thined lip white ass mouth up

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 01:58:31 PM »
 :loopaper:

Get a blog.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 02:41:37 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »
you know whats funny sophisticated jewel theif or whateve u callin ya self these days.
you say rap ruined your life. well eye say white rich devil people who ruined rap or hip hop from the top and that ruined many young Black seed lives. how about that white boy so who gives a fuck if so called rap ruined ya life. your white eye am quite sure your will be straight. sheeitttt ya kids wont have to hurdle no obstacle like mine will. so shut your thined lip white ass mouth up

brevity is the soul of wit danny. shorten up your answers maybe we'll get what you're saying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »
^quit talkin to yourself

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 12:54:39 AM »
^quit talkin to yourself

i'm crazier than psycho hustla

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 12:56:02 PM »
Oh yeah how the fuck does Hollyfield house get foreclosed. when eye heard that shit immediately the thought 'dumb nigga' jumped in my head. eye mean this nigga was getting paid something like 38 million a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you can't afford to keep ya house. example of a dumb nigga, who could only use his fist but not his brain. eye would love to deck the shit out of him, knock him out cold. let me get paid 38 million dollars a fight and SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT eye would definitely be Americas worst nightmare. Because eye wouldnt even spend my dough on a house that has 11 rooms 10 bathrooms etc (hollyfields house), eye wouldnt buy ice, nah eye would invest my money into land, and the young Black seeds growing up with no direction.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 02:09:20 AM »
why.....are the black keys on the piano...the smaller ones? how come a nigga gotta get marginalized...even on a musical instrument? eye just don't know, eye be laughin at them cracker ass pianos

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 06:27:23 AM »
I heard they just said in N.O. they just recently got the shipment of whatever they needed, after like 3 years? ???

why.....are the black keys on the piano...the smaller ones? how come a nigga gotta get marginalized...even on a musical instrument? eye just don't know, eye be laughin at them cracker ass pianos
Oh shit, LMAO

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »
I heard they just said in N.O. they just recently got the shipment of whatever they needed, after like 3 years? ???

Oh shit, LMAO

::) why do you feel the need to laugh at these corny ass devil jokes. like for real nigga. eye don't understand that shit. you encouraging that dumb cracker on the real.  eye dont know how that was funny. its okay you dont have to always laugh at these crackers jokes , they will still think you one of the "good ones"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »
Random thoughts #3

girls all getting together and planning to get pregnant.WOW. These bitches got to be white for real. thats some dumb shit. now all of sudden these media etc want to focus on more sex education. shit eye can see why young Black women get impregnated because a lot of Blacks still got a slave mind that just gets passed down to generation to generation same cycle (priorities all fucked up). BUT THESE WHITE BITCHES whats they excuse.........except for ATTENTION once again similar to these crackers on this place. shit eye even heard one fucked some bum just to get in on the pact  ::) .