Author Topic: NEW George Clinton album coming....(features Santana, Sly Stone,RZA, El DeBarge)  (Read 212 times)

Diggfinger

http://www.soultracks.com/story-george_clinton_radio

Nuff said. Cant wait.

"GEORGE CLINTON RETURNS TO HIS DEEP SOUL ROOTS FOR A RADIO-FRIENDLY BLUE LIGHT GRIND IN DA BASEMENT...WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS THE GANGSTERS OF LOVE:

GUEST LIST INCLUDES; SLY STONE, CARLOS SANTANA, RZA, EL DEBARGE, THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, KIM BURRELL, SHAVO OF SYSTEM OF A DOWN AND MEMBERS OF THE P-FUNK ALL-STARS!!"

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Damn.  That sounds like it could be incredible.

He's also supposed to release an album through Guerrilla Funk Recordings (Paris' label)

westsiderider323

nice i gotta peep thiz when it dropz thatz a nice line up of guest appearences 2

Serio_818

• 'G'
that sounds really good can't wait

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo Digg, you know when that Kokane-Clinton album coming out? Or if it's even been made?

Diggfinger

Yo Digg, you know when that Kokane-Clinton album coming out? Or if it's even been made?

I am going to give you to raw funk and quote the Dope Dealaa himself:

"Well I'm working on my project right now "Call back to the Future" Guess appearance Bootsy Collins, Cameo, George Clinton, Rakim, Above Tha Law, Daz, Kurupt and Redman. Thanks 4 tha compliment on the pics. The Sugar Kane and George collaboration is still in the works. God bless you bro, May tha Funk be wit you, Koka"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Big props man, just need that soundscannerz the resume project and I'll die a happy man! BTW I checked out your myspace, you got some real funky photos on their. You the man!

Lazar

Damn, that sounds really off the hook  8)

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
fa sho.