Author Topic: "G'z Like They Use 2" From BANGADOSHISH 3 "YOUNG BUCK DISS" #2  (Read 2018 times)

the rap insider

www.SPIinDAstreets.com
"G'z Like They Use 2"

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:06:08 PM by the rap insider »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: 1st Song From BANGADOSHISH 3 "YOUNG BUCK DISS"
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 08:21:01 PM »
'N*gga this, N*gga That'..lol..

But seriously i didn't really anticipate this much hate/diss towards Buck...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

h2k4

Re: 1st Song From BANGADOSHISH 3 "YOUNG BUCK DISS"
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 12:42:52 AM »
'N*gga this, N*gga That'..lol..

But seriously i didn't really anticipate this much hate/diss towards Buck...

There isn't.  Spider is really the only one dissing.  He should take the hint from his boss.  If he isn't concerned with it, why should Spider?

No Teflon

Re: "G'z Like They Use 2" From BANGADOSHISH 3 "YOUNG BUCK DISS" #2
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 04:19:26 AM »
Spider Joke still riding for click that dont Even know where he lives/

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 04:26:38 AM »
Spider Joke still riding for click that dont Even know where he lives/

Young Old Head

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 05:01:44 AM »
spider prolly be tha next one gettin dropped...just a matter of time...

Cash Money Blood Gang

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »
yeah spider shudnt be dissin, i mean this is between 50 n buck, n its personal its bussiness gone bad so i think he shuda have enough respect to not diss, at least on wax. buck was a g unit soldier
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »
anybody know when Bangadoshish 3 is gonna drop

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »
anybody know when Bangadoshish 3 is gonna drop

'08 ...... DECEMBER '08!!

WHO THE FUCK DOES SPIDER LOC THINK HE IS TO SAY FUCK GAME & SPIDER??, WHAT HAS HE ACCOMPLISHED TO EVEN SAY THERE NAMES LET ALONE SAY FUCK THEM? . . NO ONE ON THE COAST LIKES HIS ASS . . HIS OWN BOSS DONT LIKE HIS ASS . . LIKE SNOOP SAID "50 AINT GONNA SELL RECORDS FOR YOU" . .SO IF 50 AINT . . .THEN HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU?? BUCK SAYS IT RIGHT THER IN THAT RECORDING . . WHICH JUST SHOWS THAT SPIDER LOCS BROTHERS WAYS ARE WEARING OFF ON HIM BY RECORDING AND INFORMING . . . THAT ONCE THAT G UNIT ALBUM DROPS ITS OVER . . WHATS GONNA HAPPEN THEN?? THE ENERGY BOTH GAME AND BUCK ARE GONNA DRUM UP ARE GONNA MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR INTERSCOPE TO EVER SEE BANKS AND YAYO WORTH RELEASING AN ALBUM AGAIN LET ALONE THIS JOKE ASS NIGGA. . PLUS BUCK IS THE REASON SPIDER LOC IS SIGNED

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »
spider is a bitch, buck put him on.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 07:14:15 PM »
First off that nigga got some of the hottest shit on that coast, you niggaz use to listening to these fake niggaz and brainwashed by it. Second buck bit the hand that fed him and kicked tay off the cashville shit for gettin coked up right with buck. what goes around comes around. The reason they taping the convos is cause bucks says one thing on the phone and says something different on the mic and in interviews. So its put on so you can hear it for yourselves but you idiots still dont get it. How gay is it to ride with game after he been dissin since 05, they made a truce last year and a week later he dissed him again. And now that he's out of the unit yall the best of friends? That aint street at all. If its fuck g unit its suppose to be fuck game too!!!!! Period

Da 1 u love 2 Hate 6/24/08 Spider Loc
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »

SPIDER-LOC   G'z Like They Used To (YOUNG BUCK DISS)   http://www.zshare.net/audio/14003043b7eb2082/

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »
First off that nigga got some of the hottest shit on that coast, you niggaz use to listening to these fake niggaz and brainwashed by it. Second buck bit the hand that fed him and kicked tay off the cashville shit for gettin coked up right with buck. what goes around comes around. The reason they taping the convos is cause bucks says one thing on the phone and says something different on the mic and in interviews. So its put on so you can hear it for yourselves but you idiots still dont get it. How gay is it to ride with game after he been dissin since 05, they made a truce last year and a week later he dissed him again. And now that he's out of the unit yall the best of friends? That aint street at all. If its fuck g unit its suppose to be fuck game too!!!!! Period

Couldn't have said it better myself but they still won't get it ::smh::
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 11:40:21 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself but they still won't get it ::smh::

Of course he couldnt have said it better...to you ::)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 11:24:44 AM »
shit goes hard!! :o