Author Topic: The Real Official You Know What It Is 5 Cover!  (Read 648 times)

The Real Official You Know What It Is 5 Cover!
« on: June 21, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »

Features Young Buck! This is apparently the final one cos some promoter for BWS on ThisIzGame said it had been approved. Buck and Game will murder this shit!  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: The Real Official You Know What It Is 5 Cover!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »
I hope that it's a diss track.

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 08:54:26 AM »
when this shit droppin?

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »
I hope that it's a diss track.
Yeah but Game and Buck make dope songs together regardless.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »
I saw this earlier... can't wait for some collabs with them!

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 10:03:46 AM »
Yeah the only collabos Ive heard with Game and Buck are Stomp, I Luv Da Hood and Where I'm From.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »
That cover looks DOPE! But...

Am I the only one that noticed the "middle finger" that Game is giving? Looks like they took someone else's middle finger & put it on top of Game's fist to make it look like he's flippin us off on the cover, but it just doesn't look right (with Game being much lighter than the dark finger that is sticking up lol).

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »

Am I the only one that noticed the "middle finger" that Game is giving? Looks like they took someone else's middle finger & put it on top of Game's fist to make it look like he's flippin us off on the cover, but it just doesn't look right (with Game being much lighter than the dark finger that is sticking up lol).

I think thats Bucks middle finger, Game is just holding his fist up! Bucks finger just happpens to be in the same spot as Games Hand therfore making the illusion.

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 10:40:17 AM »

I think thats Bucks middle finger, Game is just holding his fist up! Bucks finger just happpens to be in the same spot as Games Hand therfore making the illusion.
Yeah Bucks doin a double fuck you behind Game and Game is just holdin his fist up but it does look like that.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »

Yeah Bucks doin a double fuck you behind Game and Game is just holdin his fist up but it does look like that.

LMAO yea, one of his fingers is much darker then the other LOL. When is this coming out?

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 10:54:41 AM »

LMAO yea, one of his fingers is much darker then the other LOL. When is this coming out?
Next week I think. I heard the reason they delayed it was to put some LAX tracks that didnt make the cut on it.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »
Yeah the only collabos Ive heard with Game and Buck are Stomp, I Luv Da Hood and Where I'm From.
Up please  :)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 11:50:44 AM »

Next week I think. I heard the reason they delayed it was to put some LAX tracks that didnt make the cut on it.

DOPE!!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 11:58:43 AM »
dope cover

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »
Hope this drops soon!

~Loyalty Is Everything~