Author Topic: Homegirl wants to get an abortion...turned to me for help. What to do?  (Read 1358 times)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
IF YOU GOT AN EXTRA 390 AND IT WONT DRAIN YOU THEN I THINK IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD DEED OF YOURS TO HELP ANOTHER HUMAN BEING OUT. ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE TO HAVE THE ABORTION AND YOUR INTENTION HERE IS GOOD LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID ABOVE. IF NOT GETTING THE ABORTION WILL RUIN A YOUNG GIRLS FUTURE AND YOURE ABLE TO HELP PREVENT THAT THEN THAT WILL BE A VERY NOBLE THING TO DO.
I KNOW YOU WOULDNT WANNA GET UP IN THAT BUT YOU SHOULD ASK HER TO GIVE YOU SOME HEAD  ;D

SEERLOVESKAIN

PAY THE DOCTOR WITH AN OFFICIAL BANK CHECK AND HAVE HER SIGN A LOAN AGREEMENT IF YOU FEEL INCLINED TO DO SO.

Elano

I think she fucked up and should learn how to take responsibility in life...also, I dunno how I feel about my money going towards killing a baby.
don't help her. abortion=killing
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 01:16:23 AM by Elano »

Don Seer

i wouldnt help her if her man already owes money..
they still together? does he know...? ... maybe it was his idea to tap you up for cash..

what does your own girl think NIK?

J Bananas

+

=

she'll be back slutting it up in no time

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
I think she fucked up and should learn how to take responsibility in life...also, I dunno how I feel about my money going towards killing a baby.

the world is full of enough loveless "families" and unwanted children.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J Bananas

you hicks

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
fucked up situation...u think mayb she could just be playin u for $390???

thats what iwud think

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i probably wouldn't do it. I would recommend you wouldn't do it either. Not because of my values , but from what it sounds like.....YOUR values. straight up man. All that really needs to be said is this..."look i'm not comfortable with lending money for an act that i don't agree with".  no matter what they have to respect that opinion and if they wanna put a strain on your friendship because of that....they never were a good friend to begin with. Sounds tough and all but you got to look after your foundation, without that you're doing nobody a service. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KURUPTION-81

i dont think i could lend someone money to have an abortion.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
On the other hand, I think she fucked up and should learn how to take responsibility in life...also, I dunno how I feel about my money going towards killing a baby.

That's the right hand. Son.

SEERLOVESKAIN

FUCK YOU NIK I'M TRYING TO EAT BREAKFAST.

MAKE THE DECISION ON YOUR OWN, YOU WHORE.

Elano

i dont think i could lend someone money to have an abortion.

NotoriousTDA

NIK i would do it man. Give her the money to get an abortion. What if they have the kid and then their lives turn all fucked up afterwards? I think it would be nice of you to save them in this situation.

Abortions arent wrong. Think of how many kids are without parents because their parents didnt want them and ran off.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure its free the first time to have an abortion, but it could be just a Canadian thing. Thank jesus!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I told her I couldn't do it... She understood. I still kinda feel bad, though.

i wouldnt help her if her man already owes money..
they still together? does he know...? ... maybe it was his idea to tap you up for cash..

what does your own girl think NIK?

Her man knows, and yes, they're still together...they're always havin fights and shit. My girl has mixed feelings about the whole situation...she definitely thinks the girl needs to ge an abortion, though.