Author Topic: Homegirl wants to get an abortion...turned to me for help. What to do?  (Read 1357 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
NIK what are u her pimp? why she come to u? put that bitch on the trck then she'll have the money in no time and teach that ho how to use protection

WestCoasta

oh well NIK, don't lose sleep over this cum dumpster

I mean this is a dumb bitch we're talkin here

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
I told her I couldn't do it... She understood. I still kinda feel bad, though.

i wouldnt help her if her man already owes money..
they still together? does he know...? ... maybe it was his idea to tap you up for cash..

what does your own girl think NIK?

Her man knows, and yes, they're still together...they're always havin fights and shit. My girl has mixed feelings about the whole situation...she definitely thinks the girl needs to ge an abortion, though.

how good of friends you are all of you?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^weve known eachother for a while...dude's been the homie for almost 4 years now, and he's been with her for 2.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I don't think I could do that.

OchoCinco

tell her to go to one of her close girlfriends not her boyfriends homie....

OG Hack Wilson

hack wilson will do the abortion
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

they still together? does he know...? ... maybe it was his idea to tap you up for cash..

Her man knows, and yes, they're still together...they're always havin fights and shit. My girl has mixed feelings about the whole situation...she definitely thinks the girl needs to ge an abortion, though.

nigga never feel bad.

thats more money to spend on the "Boston Celtics 2007-08 Champions" DVD and some Cali chron chron
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

a woman's body is her own business, if she wants an abortion then its not my position to say yes/no. i'm not for/against abortion, i really don't care. however if she is really broke, doesn't have a dollar to her name, then sure its good to teach her a lesson and to value money, but what about when she has that baby? if she has no money, how is she gonna support it? in my mind, if she's pregnant and recognises she's in no way ready for a baby, then i would give her that money (even if im not getting it back) so then another life doesn't have to come into this world when its parents aren't gonna be able to support it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

StevenMarkAss

Alright, here's the story...

So a few days ago, my homies girlfriend (18 years old) told me she had an important question for me, which was gunna be very difficult for her to ask... She called me up yesterday and found the courage to tell me that she was pregnant and that she wasn't physically, mentally, or financially ready to have a baby. She wants absolutely no one to find out about this. Now, the girl is broke as fuck, no job, no income...nothing, so she asked if I could lend her $390 for an abortion. I asked her when she'd be able to pay me back, and she said it'd be a few months (keep in mind, she still needs to get a job and what not). Anyways, I told her I'd get back to her and now I'm pretty stuck on what to say/do. On one hand, I think it would be nice to lend a helping hand, sort of a good deed, if you may. On the other hand, I think she fucked up and should learn how to take responsibility in life...also, I dunno how I feel about my money going towards killing a baby.

Another thing...Her man owes me 120 bux. I lent it to him a couple month ago, and he was gunna pay me back in a timely manner, like he usually does, but he ended up getting fired from his job...so now he's been stuck financially and I'm still waiting on my payback from his ass.

What would you do in this situation? I don't wanna be fucked up, but I also don't wanna take the bullet for someone elses mistakes. Any opinions on this matter are appreciated...PeACe

go grab a coat hanger

Now_Im_Not_Banned

nigga never feel bad.

thats more money to spend on the "Boston Celtics 2007-08 Champions" DVD and some Cali chron chron

I don't fuck with chrons, and the only reason I'd buy that DVD would be to light it on fire and put the flames out with my piss...

Sparegeez

Dude I think it can be free with her situation. Tell her to call up planned parenthood. I had a friend's girl get an abortion for free. And she was 18.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dude I think it can be free with her situation. Tell her to call up planned parenthood. I had a friend's girl get an abortion for free. And she was 18.

Planned Parenthood does free abortions? are you sure about this?

Sparegeez

Medi-cal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everlast1986

I would have a hard time with something like that too because i'm also a very generous person like that but before you consider lending her that money tell her to go to the city hall or town office of wherever she lives and explain to them her situation and they might be able to help her out themselves or refer her to a program that will make her financially stable through her whole pregnancy so she wouldn't even have to get an abortion and help her mentally through the situation too. But if worse really does come to worst and theres no other choice but to get the abortion and theres absolutely no other way she can come up with the money to do it, go for it.