Author Topic: Homegirl wants to get an abortion...turned to me for help. What to do?  (Read 1402 times)

Sikotic™

Fuck a fetus. I'll kill that parasite for one of them Loaded Steakhouse Burgers at BK. I'll be like the Orkin man on that uterus.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

Did she get give you any news on planned parenthood yet?

jeromechickenbone

For real, fuck that shit.  Let the bitch have the baby and then put it up for adoption.  It's not your place to fix this bitch's problems.  Her man needs to man up, and she needs to take responsibility for her fuck up. 

acgrundy

They have free abortions...everyone is entitled to free medical care somehow or another, you just have to be worthless enough.  Just like a hospital aint gonna kick out someone who been shot in the chest and has no insurance, there is abortion clinics around that will do that shit for free.  Thats the really shitty thing about this country...we take too good of care of worthless fucking people that contribute nothing, and only take.  Last thing we need in this country is another child w/ a whore mother and a deadbeat dad.  The dad can't come up w/ $400?  What a fucking loser.  If neither one of these deadbeats can come up with that little bit of money, how the fuck can they raise a child?  I say do society a favor and give her the money, at least you can say you did some positive contribution to this society.

Sikotic™

They have free abortions...everyone is entitled to free medical care somehow or another, you just have to be worthless enough.  Just like a hospital aint gonna kick out someone who been shot in the chest and has no insurance, there is abortion clinics around that will do that shit for free.  Thats the really shitty thing about this country...we take too good of care of worthless fucking people that contribute nothing, and only take.  Last thing we need in this country is another child w/ a whore mother and a deadbeat dad. The dad can't come up w/ $400?  What a fucking loser.  If neither one of these deadbeats can come up with that little bit of money, how the fuck can they raise a child?  I say do society a favor and give her the money, at least you can say you did some positive contribution to this society.
Couldn't have been put better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

lmao @ the jew being to cheap to lend a "friend" some cash.

D-Stress

From The Topic-Title I Thought SHE WANTS YOU TO DO THE ABORTION and i was like WTF!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I really don't understand some people's way of thinking. Of course she's a moron for having unprotected sex (and so is her boyfriend), and I can understand that you (NIK) are not comfortable with the situation and feel you can't give her the money. But the reason that this "teaches her a lesson" is pure cynicism. So she'll be taught a lesson by a poor kid who's been put into life accidentally and will have a shit time growing up in what is likely to be a single-parent household (dad might just decide to move on under those circumstances...) and with the "guidance" of a too-young mother working crap jobs, unable to get decent education and depending on welfare checks. A mother who's very likely to spend her life regretting she had you and knowing you're what fucked up her future is one hell of a great thing for a kid. It takes some nerve (or a relatively fundamentalist "pro-life" (I hate that term) point of view) to come up with this.

I just can't see how people consider putting an end to the development of a would-be child that is far from having real consciousness yet "murder", yet thinking it's absolutely ok to make the life of both that child and his/her mother a misery.

It might be different if it's only the boyfriend who wants the abortion. If she wants the kid, then she'll probably do her best, give all her love to the child, dedicate herself to him/her, try to be a good mother and hopefully she'll be proud of her decision and somehow manage to get by. If she only has the child cause she's broke, then I think my above scenario is much more likely.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:46:48 AM by Kill »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

yishay, you'd never say that shit to my face...man up, bitch boy.

J Bananas

cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster

cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster

cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster

cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster

cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster
cum dumpster

lol

but yeah, you don't teach a ho responsibility by letting her have a baby..that's not fair to the kid

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'

yishay, you'd never say that shit to my face...man up, bitch boy.

WOW WHAT A FUCKING E-THUG!!! LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I hooked her up with a place that would do it for free with medi-care... My idea was for her to have the baby and put it up for adoption, but she wasn't havin it.

Sparegeez

I hooked her up with a place that would do it for free with medi-care... My idea was for her to have the baby and put it up for adoption, but she wasn't havin it.

She's lucky you got a homie from the Bay that knows wasup 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

you know what maybe it's my conscience or something but i wouldn't call NIK  necessarily cheap. dude went out on  a limb for me to get some good Laker tickets, and i had to go to the hospital for a kidney infection/stone and kinda fucked him over. i mean we havn't exactly saw eye to eye all the time, but that wasn't something a stereotypical jew would do for a dude on a message board. i calls it how i sees it and i think you should kill that noise.

and on that note i plan on hooking NIK up with a ticket as soon as the season starts again. much respect man.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 02:00:08 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09