Author Topic: Homegirl wants to get an abortion...turned to me for help. What to do?  (Read 1356 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
I hooked her up with a place that would do it for free with medi-care... My idea was for her to have the baby and put it up for adoption, but she wasn't havin it.

me and my girl were actually talking about this situation the other day. our situation was different we were already together and living together for a while and stable enough and strong enough to handle a kid.

but for other people it's like a lose lose situation

1. if you have the kid you kinda put your life hold. college degree is harder to achieve, you got to find a job that's flexible enough to work around your school and kids' schedule....and unless you're incredibly lucky like me, most people can't do it and have to take less. the kid grows up in a bad home, in a bad neighborhood, with bad influences, no guarantee of a stable home life with mom and dad. so the kid grows up fucked up

2. you give the kid up for adoption.....shit ain't always a golden ticket. most times kids get lost in the system and end up just as fucked up as the kid above scenerio. also they grow up feeling abandonment and usually have a grip of issues and join the armed forces and die for an unjust cause.

3. they get the abortion and they end a potentially bad future situation, but live with the regret of killing an innocent life or possibility that perhaps things wouldn't have been bad.

it's one of the hardest things to forecast. either kill the kid to save it from corruption or corrupt it and have someone else kill it.

on the real y'all if you're going to go bareback, make sure it's with someone you love, and that you'll be ready to handle the consequences.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lmao @ the jew being to cheap to lend a "friend" some cash.

you know what maybe it's my conscience or something but i wouldn't call NIK  necessarily cheap. dude went out on  a limb for me to get some good Laker tickets, and i had to go to the hospital for a kidney infection/stone and kinda fucked him over. i mean we havn't exactly saw eye to eye all the time, but that wasn't something a stereotypical jew would do for a dude on a message board. i calls it how i sees it and i think you should kill that noise.

and on that note i plan on hooking NIK up with a ticket as soon as the season starts again. much respect man.

^It's all good, homie. I don't expect shit... I almost got stuck with those tickets, though. LOL. Luckily, some dudes bought them off me 10 minutes before tip-off, so it was all good.

J Bananas

I hooked her up with a place that would do it for free with medi-care... My idea was for her to have the baby and put it up for adoption, but she wasn't havin it.

me and my girl were actually talking about this situation the other day. our situation was different we were already together and living together for a while and stable enough and strong enough to handle a kid.

1. if you have the kid you kinda put your life hold. college degree is harder to achieve, you got to find a job that's flexible enough to work around your school and kids' schedule....and unless you're incredibly lucky like me, most people can't do it and have to take less. the kid grows up in a bad home, in a bad neighborhood, with bad influences, no guarantee of a stable home life with mom and dad. so the kid grows up fucked up

2. you give the kid up for adoption.....shit ain't always a golden ticket. most times kids get lost in the system and end up just as fucked up as the kid above scenerio. also they grow up feeling abandonment and usually have a grip of issues and join the armed forces and die for an unjust cause.

3. they get the abortion and they end a potentially bad future situation, but live with the regret of killing an innocent life or possibility that perhaps things wouldn't have been bad.

it's one of the hardest things to forecast. either kill the kid to save it from corruption or corrupt it and have someone else kill it.

on the real y'all if you're going to go bareback, make sure it's with someone you love, and that you'll be ready to handle the consequences.

you're not killing a kid. that is the same load of shit neocons push.  it's a fetus, there is no cognitive development, no thoughts, it isn't a person. you might as well never jack off because there's thousands of kids dying on a tissue. i feel you on the first two points but to me, abortion would be the only sane solution.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lmao @ the jew being to cheap to lend a "friend" some cash.

you know what maybe it's my conscience or something but i wouldn't call NIK  necessarily cheap. dude went out on  a limb for me to get some good Laker tickets, and i had to go to the hospital for a kidney infection/stone and kinda fucked him over. i mean we havn't exactly saw eye to eye all the time, but that wasn't something a stereotypical jew would do for a dude on a message board. i calls it how i sees it and i think you should kill that noise.

and on that note i plan on hooking NIK up with a ticket as soon as the season starts again. much respect man.

^It's all good, homie. I don't expect shit... I almost got stuck with those tickets, though. LOL. Luckily, some dudes bought them off me 10 minutes before tip-off, so it was all good.

i still feel bad though man. i don't know exactly when, but i got you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you're not killing a kid. that is the same load of shit neocons push.  it's a fetus, there is no cognitive development, no thoughts, it isn't a person. you might as well never jack off because there's thousands of kids dying on a tissue. i feel you on the first two points but to me, abortion would be the only sane solution.

It's a soul, dude... Sperm isn't a soul.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

it's a fertilized "thing" with a heart beat....no matter how you twist it you're killing it. i'm not some pro-life idiot....but i'm not some pro-choice idiot either....every situation deserves a different perspective that's how i feel.....nothing in this world is a black or white decision, too many shades of gray.

also when you ejaculate you're just disbursing cells, you do the same thing when you bleed or sneeze. however when one cell conjoins with another cell it's a life. 1 second, 1 hour,1 day, 1 month, 1 year... a life is a life.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 02:20:52 PM by Don Jacob »

J Bananas

It's a soul, dude... Sperm isn't a soul.

soul is a man made concept. i believe in one sort of but i believe it comes from the culmination of your thoughts and experiences. an embryo to me isn't a soul, it's not like a little crying baby they're rippin out, partial birth abortion isn't legal in America.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^I disagree...There is much more to a soul than "thoughts and experiences".

J Bananas

it's a fertilized "thing" with a heart beat....no matter how you twist it you're killing it. i'm not some pro-life idiot....but i'm not some pro-choice idiot either....every situation deserves a different perspective that's how i feel.....nothing in this world is a black or white decision, too many shades of gray.

also when you ejaculate you're just disbursing cells, you do the same thing when you bleed or sneeze. however when one cell conjoins with another cell it's a life. 1 second, 1 hour,1 day, 1 month, 1 year... a life is a life.

fair enough, you think in this situation ol' girl shouldve had the kid and face the perils that scenario 1 you listed?

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i honestly don't know. i don't know the girl.

if she came from a rich family.......fuck yeah have the kid. bare the burden of embarrassing your family.  

but there's so much more you got to look at, and a lot more information you got to know before you can say an abortion is okay or not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sikotic™

nah, more like agnostic nowadays.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

You guys, this debate has not winners and losers. It's all opinion, so why argue?

J Bananas

You guys, this debate has not winners and losers. It's all opinion, so why argue?

i dont think theres any arguing just debates