Author Topic: Homegirl wants to get an abortion...turned to me for help. What to do?  (Read 1359 times)

Sparegeez

You guys, this debate has not winners and losers. It's all opinion, so why argue?

i dont think theres any arguing just debates

Argue/debate. You know what I meant

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
You do the action, you pay the consequence. It's as simple as that. Of course it's a women's choice. Though, it says alot about the women who get's an abortion. When you're pregnant , you're pregnant, no matter what the hell it's called, it's GONNA be a child, the result is GONNA be a child. A life. Ya know what, it's called responsibility.

J Bananas

You do the action, you pay the consequence. It's as simple as that. Of course it's a women's choice. Though, it says alot about the women who get's an abortion. When you're pregnant , you're pregnant, no matter what the hell it's called, it's GONNA be a child, the result is GONNA be a child. A life. Ya know what, it's called responsibility.

so no matter what teaching yourself a lesson is worth  bringing an unwanted child into the world and not being able to provide well for it? kinda unfair to that child

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

so no matter what teaching yourself a lesson is worth  bringing an unwanted child into the world and not being able to provide well for it? kinda unfair to that child

But killing it is too. I mean, I know the kid is prolly gon go thru alot, but we all do...Man I don't know, shit's a bitch but that's life man, do the action, you pay the consequence.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fact of the matter is, if she did end up having the kid, no matter how bad his life is, I guarantee he wouldn't say "yes" if you gave him the option to die 15 years from now... A life is a life.

acgrundy

But killing it is too. I mean, I know the kid is prolly gon go thru alot, but we all do...Man I don't know, shit's a bitch but that's life man, do the action, you pay the consequence.

Wrong.  Most people in this situation don't pay the consequences...working, tax paying society pays the consequences.  You know how many mutha fuckers are on welfare w/ kids?  You know how many fuckin people have kids just to stay on welfare so they don't have to get a job?  And then cause the parents are such worthless fucking deadbeat idiots, the kids got no role models, so its just a vicious space wasting cycle.  Check some fucking statistics of people locked up, and how many were unwanted pregnancies...I bet its a majority.  If you even consider an abortion, there should not even be a debate...you are not ready to raise a child.  The world is overpopulated as it is, we don't need more accidental people in this world.  So don't say the mother and the father need to suffer the consequences, because they don't nearly feel the half of it a majority of the time.  Think about it...if neither one of these fucking deadbeats can afford to scrounge together a measily $400, then how the fuck are they going to afford to raise this kid?  They fucking aren't.  My tax dollars will go to help these worthless fucks with their mistake.

Sikotic™

Look, I don't want that little bastard breaking into my car and stealing my stereo in 15 years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

NIK what are u her pimp? why she come to u? put that bitch on the trck then she'll have the money in no time and teach that ho how to use protection

LOL!!!! That shit had me rolling  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

i shake babies whenever they cry if they die no worries, overpopulation is a bitch.

jeromechickenbone

i shake babies whenever they cry if they die no worries, overpopulation is a bitch.

i like your style

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The world is overpopulated as it is, we don't need more accidental people in this world. 

Than don't have unprotected sex!

Sikotic™

I'm all for spaying and neutering people with low IQs. Who is with me? We can start a movement.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
I'm all for spaying and neutering people with low IQs. Who is with me? We can start a movement.

ahhahaha run that by Obama

Sikotic™

ahhahaha run that by Obama
I tried to run it by McCain but he needs more stupid people to vote for him so he rejected my idea.

THA SAUCE HOUSE