Author Topic: *NEW* Young Buck - My Whole Life (FIRE)  (Read 317 times)

AnybodyKilla

J Bananas

Re: *NEW* Young Buck - My Whole Life (FIRE)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 02:20:12 AM »
he doesn't cry on this does he?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »
he doesn't cry on this does he?

Relax, enjoy the song, its crazy!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 02:31:00 AM »
Sad how a private emotional phone call can change people's minds about a person. Anyone who thinks Buck is any less of an artist or a man because of that audio conversation, is immature, and an idiot. Everyone has their problems, and if your career is on the line, you'd do the same thing.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 02:37:47 AM »
Sad how a private emotional phone call can change people's minds about a person. Anyone who thinks Buck is any less of an artist or a man because of that audio conversation, is immature, and an idiot. Everyone has their problems, and if your career is on the line, you'd do the same thing.

hey man im not saying that, he's always been top 40 a rapper not much art involved

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 02:39:22 AM »
Bucks still 1 of my favourite rappers from the south, nothings changed since that convo leaked, cause i good gives a fuck about. Not like a guys never cried before, i dont see whats the big deal. He was probably stressed out like crazy and running hella low on money lol!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 05:16:04 AM »
Mad props! This is dope! Cant wait to here the Buck and Game collabos!!

Lazar

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »
Dope song, really like the fact that Buck can put a lot of emotions in his songs

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 10:59:38 AM »
its funy how jus cus hes not in gunit ppl change there minds on him hha...i better most gunit groupies loved him when he was with themn now  there dissin his ass...shows how much they realy listen to the music haha

Lazar

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »
^^ Lol, so true

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 11:18:36 AM »
its funy how jus cus hes not in gunit ppl change there minds on him hha...i better most gunit groupies loved him when he was with themn now  there dissin his ass...shows how much they realy listen to the music haha
I always liked Buck before the Game beef and after.

h2k4

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 12:08:55 PM »

Very true

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
I always liked Buck before the Game beef and after.

co-sign, track is dope too btw

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »
+1

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »
I usually don't like this track, but this track didn't make me feel wrong.  :P