Author Topic: Young Joker & Meech Wells Combine For Freestyle & Food? (NWWO 3, Will Smith...)  (Read 192 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Young Joker - Feel Me!

Young Joker & Meech Wells Combine For Freestyle & Food? - June 22, 2008 By : Rud

Meech Wells is gearing up to release the third installment of his ever-popular "New West World Order" street album series. In April we released the first track from the project - the track that saw Meech Wells select up-and-coming MCs as part of a Dubcnn and Forum contest - New West Sh*t was the result.

Today we have a freestyle from Young Joker that, although not set to appear on "New West World Order Volume 3," has been released to continue buzz building towards the projects release in the next month.

Young Joker - Feel Me!

"New West World Order Volume 3" already has a stellar guest list lined up including appearances from Lil Wayne, Daz & Kurupt, 40 Glocc, Stat Quo, Jodi Breeze and a host of usual suspects.

In related news Meech Wells wanted to inform you that he and Young Joker are set to have a track featured on a new TV Show entitled the Chef Jeff Project. The new reality show - by Meech Wells' brother in law Jeff Henderson - has been made off the back of his best selling book "Cooked" which is currently being made into a film starring Will Smith and is due for release in 2009.

These are exciting times for the Meech Wells camp - stay tuned to Dubcnn as ever for the latest developements. In the meantime check out Meech Wells and Young Joker on MySpace.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

EFFeX

Props for this!

I'm actually still bumping that "New West Shit" track, shit is hot. I can't wait for "New West World Order 3", I can tell it's going to be epic!

Shango

New West World Order 1 & 2 are very dope,cant wait for Vol.3 ....

AnybodyKilla

New West World Order 1 & 2 are very dope,cant wait for Vol.3 ....

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
I just finished the mastering. The tapes incredible! I'm real happy with the sound quality.

EFFeX

I just finished the mastering. The tapes incredible! I'm real happy with the sound quality.

That's good to hear... A lot of mixtapes WOULD be classic if there was only time put into the mastering, good to know you are looking out for us.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Thanks hommie!

MEECH WELLS

yall get ready for this new one its off the chain comin soon working on the artwork now tape is done!
NEW WEST HONCHO

teletomble

Will Joker B Releasing A Mixtape Any Time Soon?

smegma

yall get ready for this new one its off the chain comin soon working on the artwork now tape is done!

Will you look just as cool as you did on the cover of your last mixtape? :o

MEECH WELLS

Will you look just as cool as you did on the cover of your last mixtape? :o
fasho we gonna keep it new west all day expect a sick ass cover my nig!
NEW WEST HONCHO