Author Topic: I'm done with this alias shit...for real  (Read 1588 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I'm done with this alias shit...for real
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 06:31:43 PM »
But if you can't be real thru a computer how the fuck you do it in real life?

Old Man

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »
I hate these damn alias's

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »
No one is arguing, the guy is just a dipshit...sorta like you.

If you had any sense, you'd realize you shouldn't be.

Easily.

StevenMarkAss

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 03:20:05 AM »
people that create fake a/cs and e-mails are real dickheads of this world.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 04:59:43 AM »
Don't get melodramatic about this. I found Foday a relatively boring alias, although I was never quite sure if he was a real "black activist" (to put it neutrally) who just considered it his idea of fun to spice up his posts saying the most fucked up shit he could think of (as in: opinion real, shit-talk a joke), or if he just was what he seems to be, some guy whose idea of fun it seems to be to create an alias and fuck around for months (as in: everything a joke).

That said, No More Aliases, you seem like a decent enough guy, and even when you were Foday you seemed to be too eloquent for that bullshit you actually said. Which just makes me wonder how you can have fun for such a long time being this predictable parody character...just what I think about it, even though your explanation sounds reasonable, I don't see how you could stick with this shit for such an amount of time.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 05:34:08 AM »

NO DOUBT.

Nikkas THAT bored with their own life and too lazy to create something for themselves, so they take up someone else's....

And for those people pushing no-music on u, u were at a shitty mosque.  U have to respect that belief when you're in the mosque, but outside of it, u have the right to choose how much of the religion u embrace.   Freeway is muslim, obviously he chooses to override that belief...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 06:47:51 AM »
And for those people pushing no-music on u, u were at a shitty mosque.  U have to respect that belief when you're in the mosque, but outside of it, u have the right to choose how much of the religion u embrace.   Freeway is muslim, obviously he chooses to override that belief...
Yeah, I was talking to an Afghani dude the other day who only got out of his country after the Taliban went. He was a Muslim too, but he hated the Taliban and he was very interested in getting into western music

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 08:09:41 AM »
Don't get melodramatic about this. I found Foday a relatively boring alias, although I was never quite sure if he was a real "black activist" (to put it neutrally) who just considered it his idea of fun to spice up his posts saying the most fucked up shit he could think of (as in: opinion real, shit-talk a joke), or if he just was what he seems to be, some guy whose idea of fun it seems to be to create an alias and fuck around for months (as in: everything a joke).

That said, No More Aliases, you seem like a decent enough guy, and even when you were Foday you seemed to be too eloquent for that bullshit you actually said. Which just makes me wonder how you can have fun for such a long time being this predictable parody character...just what I think about it, even though your explanation sounds reasonable, I don't see how you could stick with this shit for such an amount of time.

Melodramatic?  What?

As far as Foday Sankoh being "boring", the idea wasn't to entertain anyone with the alias itself.  As for why I stuck around doing it for so long, I come on here kind of sporadically, usually at times when I'm very busy with research and don't have much else to do.  I guess it's harder to get bored with an alias when you use it that way.  I'm not sure.  Truth be told, I still do think it's kinda funny to see Elior try and convince himself he's so cool because he can argue with me.  Like I said, the fun wasn't with the alias itself; it's with the way people like him used to react to it.

Nikkas THAT bored with their own life and too lazy to create something for themselves, so they take up someone else's....

"Too lazy to create something for themselves"...what?

I know that not all Muslims are like that.  It's just that knowing I would likely be amongst any people like them made me decide that I didn't really have any more interest in converting.  And anyway, I ceased to believe in any god or gods when I was about 20.  In case you haven't seen some of the topics in the 'Train of Thought' lately, I'm actually an atheist.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:13:22 AM by No More Aliases »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »

Melodramatic?  What?

As far as Foday Sankoh being "boring", the idea wasn't to entertain anyone with the alias itself.  As for why I stuck around doing it for so long, I come on here kind of sporadically, usually at times when I'm very busy with research and don't have much else to do.  I guess it's harder to get bored with an alias when you use it that way.  I'm not sure.  Truth be told, I still do think it's kinda funny to see Elior try and convince himself he's so cool because he can argue with me.  Like I said, the fun wasn't with the alias itself; it's with the way people like him used to react to it.
Maybe "melodramatic" was a dramatic way of putting it, but this whole discussion about being real, yourself, or this and that as a human being seems kind of unnecessary since we're just talking about some online forum alias. That said, I just find it interesting that you didn't get tired more quickly of talking about cutting off crackers' hands on judgement day, since this must be as monotonous as people's reactions to it, but whatever. I'm not trying to offend you, I just can't really picture someone who's obviously capable of talking like a normal person having fun with that for such a long time, of course I understand your explanation though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
Basically, everyone here thinks you're a loser...had you brought some comedic elements to fruition, maybe you'd get a pass. But yea, you suck at life...PeACe

JAZ

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 11:29:27 AM »
this topic is about foday, nik. it's not a self reflection topic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
^^^^^^^

Narrator

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »
Basically, everyone here thinks you're a loser...had you brought some comedic elements to fruition, maybe you'd get a pass. But yea, you suck at life...PeACe

Since when do YOU of all people speak for "everyone", Elior? Going by my intuition, I'd say that for every person here that thinks I'm a loser, there are probably 20 people that feel that way about you.

At least when I'm not doing crazy shit in Tha G-Spot, I contribute serious shit to Train of Thought. When you're not fighting with people in this section, you're arguing with other people in the Sports section about how great the Lakers are. Those topics alone have made you more hated on this board than I could ever be for my black militant persona.

I just find it interesting that you didn't get tired more quickly of talking about cutting off crackers' hands on judgement day, since this must be as monotonous as people's reactions to it

Like I said, I dunno, I'm kinda surprised at myself for it, too. I really just found it kind of addictive for some reason. But now, I'd say I'm tired of it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:09:49 PM by No More Aliases »

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
No one took you seriously dipshit. The only ones who spoke up against you, like NIK and I, already knew you were trying DESPERATELY to be funny. We were just trying to show you how much of an idiot you were because you were opening up threads, that already had some good discussions going, with your piece of shit alias and killing them. You add NOTHING to this forum. NOTHING. So you became this alias to get some attention. It's ok, I understand.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 12:16:51 PM »

I just find it interesting that you didn't get tired more quickly of talking about cutting off crackers' hands on judgement day, since this must be as monotonous as people's reactions to it

Like I said, I dunno, I'm kinda surprised at myself for it, too. I really just found it kind of addictive for some reason. But now, I'd say I'm tired of it.