Author Topic: I'm done with this alias shit...for real  (Read 1594 times)

Narrator

Re: I'm done with this alias shit...for real
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
No one took you seriously dipshit. The only ones who spoke up against you, like NIK and I, already knew you were trying DESPERATELY to be funny. We were just trying to show you how much of an idiot you were because you were opening up threads, that already had some good discussions going, with your piece of shit alias and killing them. You add NOTHING to this forum. NOTHING. So you became this alias to get some attention. It's ok, I understand.

No, see, THIS is what I mean by "taking me seriously". And it figures your high-SAT-scoring Mexican ass wouldn't get it.

I told you many times. I wasn't trying "desperately" to be funny. It was never about being funny, period. What was "funny" about my alias was the reactions I could get from people, people like you and Elior. People who thought that they could big themselves up as righteous online heroes by criticizing my persona. I mean, look at what you did, for fuck's sake...you actually made OPINION POLLS asking people what they thought of it because you thought it would get me to stop. When I have retards like you doing things like that, THAT is what made it all fun.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 12:21:29 PM »
^You're not only a loser, but an idiot too.

Narrator

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 12:27:48 PM »
^You're not only a loser, but an idiot too.

Hahaha...you're so clever because you can post images that somebody else already made. Brilliant, son.

But look, I can post one, too:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 12:34:15 PM »
^^If Kobe sucks, then you're a genius. Unfortunately, everything you've ever posted on this site has been useless.

Narrator

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 12:38:18 PM »
^^If Kobe sucks, then you're a genius. Unfortunately, everything you've ever posted on this site has been useless.

(1.) Only a REAL loser (i.e. yourself) thinks that the value of somebody's life is measured by the "usefulness" of their posts on a message board. Of course, you are the person who cried to Seer to get your 30,000-post account back after you got banned.
(2.) As I've said before, I have always talked about shit other than just killing white people.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 12:43:46 PM »
^I can only go by what I see on this board, moron...and on this board, you've been a useless loser. I can't say if it for sure translates into real life, but I'd bet a lot on it.

Narrator

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »
^I can only go by what I see on this board, moron...and on this board, you've been a useless loser. I can't say if it for sure translates into real life, but I'd bet a lot on it.

I meant on other sections of DubCC. And anyway, going by what I've seen on this board, DubCC is pretty much your life, which is pretty much synonymous with being a loser. The fact that I even have a "real life" in the first place puts me pretty far above you, IMO.

You've revealed far more about yourself on this board than I have ever revealed about myself. General consensus, as near as I can tell, is that you are indeed the real loser.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:01:34 PM by No More Aliases »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 01:05:31 PM »
You can try making yourself feel better all you want, but my postings in the G-Spot and Sports section are obviously not my life. Even if it was (which it clearly isn't), it wouldn't subtract from the fact that you're a major loser who made a fake alias to seek attention and failed miserably. You might as well delete your account and start fresh...PeACe

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 01:34:40 PM »
both of you contribrute nothing to the forum. This is a hip-hop forum. And i havent seen either of you post anything in here that has to do with hip-hop music.

Youre both idiots.

Its a draw!  :banana_trippin:

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 01:36:56 PM »
both of you contribrute nothing to the forum. This is a hip-hop forum. And i havent seen either of you post anything in here that has to do with hip-hop music.

In case you didn't know, this forum sucks as a hip-hop forum. There are a lot of better ones out there.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 01:39:48 PM »

In case you didn't know, this forum sucks as a hip-hop forum. There are a lot of better ones out there.

Let a white boy know!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »
^LOL@Taylor Hanson...I used to post exclusively in the music sections before they went down the drain.

Elevz

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »
All of the talk about loosers aside... I thought it would be about time to drop the alias. You already showed that you're a sensible poster, so just stick to that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »
His first name was Eihtball, I think.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »
All of the talk about loosers aside... I thought it would be about time to drop the alias. You already showed that you're a sensible poster, so just stick to that.
Let's wait till the beef has gone on over the 18 pages a beef with NIK usually goes on, and see :)