Author Topic: I'm done with this alias shit...for real  (Read 1590 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: I'm done with this alias shit...for real
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 02:24:41 PM »
^LOL@Taylor Hanson...I used to post exclusively in the music sections before they went down the drain.

LOL you sounding like taylor hanson on those wack ass records you makiin!

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »
wow at this pissing contest.

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »
You can try making yourself feel better all you want, but my postings in the G-Spot and Sports section are obviously not my life. Even if it was (which it clearly isn't), it wouldn't subtract from the fact that you're a major loser who made a fake alias to seek attention and failed miserably. You might as well delete your account and start fresh...PeACe

If that's true, then I couldn't have failed because YOU gave me lots of "attention". You are giving me "attention" now. Think of all those endless debates we had where I was obviously stating the irrefutable truths (behind the militant posturing) you couldn't handle, but you're so delusional that you continue to convince yourself you're winning.

If you were really so serious about me being a loser, you wouldn't continue to argue with me; you'd be the big man and just shut your mouth and walk away. But you can't do that because, truth be told, it's YOU whose self-esteem is so heavily invested in DubCC. Not me, YOU.

both of you contribrute nothing to the forum. This is a hip-hop forum. And i havent seen either of you post anything in here that has to do with hip-hop music.

Youre both idiots.

Its a draw!  :banana_trippin:

You've been on this forum only one year. I've been on here for almost three (this account is only two years old, but I had another before that which Seer banned for "racism" after about one year). So you wouldn't know.

I did used to post about hip-hop pretty frequently. But right now, I'm just not listening to or talking about hip-hop so much because there ain't much good shit coming out and I'm just kind of tired of the monotony right now. The main reason I'm still on the forum is because there are individual members whose posts I still like reading. Also, seeing Elior argue with people besides myself (and make no mistake, he is FAR more hated on here than I could ever be) is always entertaining.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 03:12:46 PM by No More Aliases »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »
^LOL@Taylor Hanson...I used to post exclusively in the music sections before they went down the drain.

I'm not making any records...the last time I recorded was in 2002. You STILL look like Taylor Hanson, though,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 03:23:26 PM »
You can try making yourself feel better all you want, but my postings in the G-Spot and Sports section are obviously not my life. Even if it was (which it clearly isn't), it wouldn't subtract from the fact that you're a major loser who made a fake alias to seek attention and failed miserably. You might as well delete your account and start fresh...PeACe

If that's true, then I couldn't have failed because YOU gave me lots of "attention". You are giving me "attention" now. Think of all those endless debates we had where I was obviously stating the irrefutable truths (behind the militant posturing) you couldn't handle, but you're so delusional that you continue to convince yourself you're winning.

If you were really so serious about me being a loser, you wouldn't continue to argue with me; you'd be the big man and just shut your mouth and walk away. But you can't do that because, truth be told, it's YOU whose self-esteem is so heavily invested in DubCC. Not me, YOU.

both of you contribrute nothing to the forum. This is a hip-hop forum. And i havent seen either of you post anything in here that has to do with hip-hop music.

Youre both idiots.

Its a draw!  :banana_trippin:

You've been on this forum only one year. I've been on here for almost three (this account is only two years old, but I had another before that which Seer banned for "racism" after about one year). So you wouldn't know.

I did used to post about hip-hop pretty frequently. But right now, I'm just not listening to or talking about hip-hop so much because there ain't much good shit coming out and I'm just kind of tired of the monotony right now. The main reason I'm still on the forum is because there are individual members whose posts I still like reading. Also, seeing Elior argue with people besides myself (and make no mistake, he is FAR more hated on here than I could ever be) is always entertaining.

Loser.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2008, 03:25:58 PM »

I'm not making any records...the last time I recorded was in 2002. You STILL look like Taylor Hanson, though,

sorry dude, but the hair has been cut and i look sexier then ever.

and thank jesus you stopped making music.  you get a prop for that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2008, 03:28:02 PM »

So you look less bitch now? You get a prop for that.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »

haha dont hate. you wish you had a golden blonde silky flow like i do. then you wouldnt have to put all that queer bag product in your hair lookin like a gino.

just let it flow!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2008, 03:50:23 PM »

haha dont hate. you wish you had a golden blonde silky flow like i do. then you wouldnt have to put all that queer bag product in your hair lookin like a gino.

just let it flow!

Trust me...the last thing I wanna look like is a fem boy.

JAZ

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »
you already look like a muslim. fuck, can it get any worse?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »

just let it flow!

Trust me...the last thing I wanna look like is a fem boy.

fem boy eh, haha clever........

i still think your a little bit jealous. Maybe if you had blonde hair, you wouldnt look like your 30 brothers and sisters

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2008, 04:13:09 PM »
^That was extremely unfunny. I unloled.

Narrator

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »
LOL @ Elior already beefing with someone else in my thread.

Loser.

See? You have no response because you know I'm right about you. Then again, you've never really been known for substantive arguments, anyway...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
^That was extremely unfunny. I unloled.

well good. It was suppose to hurt your feelings.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »
^so you failed twice with one comment. Now I loled.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 04:26:17 PM by Now_I_Know »