Author Topic: I'm done with this alias shit...for real  (Read 1591 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I'm done with this alias shit...for real
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »
LOL @ Elior already beefing with someone else in my thread.

Loser.

See? You have no response because you know I'm right about you. Then again, you've never really been known for substantive arguments, anyway...

VVVVVVVVVVV

If you were really so serious about me being a loser, you wouldn't continue to argue with me; you'd be the big man and just shut your mouth and walk away. But you can't do that because, truth be told, it's YOU whose self-esteem is so heavily invested in DubCC. Not me, YOU.

LOL...what a loser.

Narrator

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

Loser.

See? You have no response because you know I'm right about you. Then again, you've never really been known for substantive arguments, anyway...

VVVVVVVVVVV

If you were really so serious about me being a loser, you wouldn't continue to argue with me; you'd be the big man and just shut your mouth and walk away. But you can't do that because, truth be told, it's YOU whose self-esteem is so heavily invested in DubCC. Not me, YOU.

LOL...what a loser.

Well, at least you're learning then. Took you long enough...I always thought Jews were smarter than that? You're embarrassing your people, son.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »
^so you failed twice with one comment. Now I loled.

its funny, because everytime you post something, i picture your gay paki voice saying it. and it makes me lol.

TURN IT UP!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2008, 04:42:45 PM »

its funny, because everytime you post something, i picture your gay paki voice saying it. and it makes me lol.

TURN IT UP!

Paki? LOL...if all you have against me is recordings I did when i was 12 years old, then I'm in good shape. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2008, 04:43:09 PM »

Loser.

VVVVVVVVVVV

LOL...what a loser.

Well, at least you're learning then. Took you long enough...I always thought Jews were smarter than that? You're embarrassing your people, son.

:loser:

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »

TURN IT UP!

Paki? LOL...if all you have against me is recordings I did when i was 12 years old, then I'm in good shape. :-*

LOL at 12 years old. You aint foolin anybody. You recorded that shit last year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »
^now you look bitch AND stupid:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=10040.0

english, muthafucka, do you speak it?

hahahaha awwwwww look at how they all lied to you. you corny. but hey dont let me hurt your dreams big guy. with the way rap music is going today, you might still have a chance!   :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »

hahahaha awwwwww look at how they all lied to you. you corny. but hey dont let me hurt your dreams big guy. with the way rap music is going today, you might still have a chance!   :)

Yes...I speak English. Obviously, you don't, considering you don't understand my perfect grammar. I'm not from Germany (or whatever country you're from that accepts fag looking blonds). You're still going on about my 12 year old tracks, son. Quit while you still can.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »

Yes...I speak English. Obviously, you don't, considering you don't understand my perfect grammar. I'm not from Germany (or whatever country you're from that accepts fag looking blonds). You're still going on about my 12 year old tracks, son. Quit while you still can.

Germany? You kidding me? That exstacy is really fuckin up your head man. Lay off that shit. You arent thinking right. And no that wasnt perfect grammer but thanks for coming out.

Do you even like rap music? Why are you here? Are you here just pick on people that arent as superior as you just to make yourself feel better? (you smoke the best weed, you live in the best country, you cheer for the best basketball team, no one can beat you in a game of one on one..... ::)) like get over yourself man. We dont believe you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

Germany? You kidding me? That exstacy is really fuckin up your head man. Lay off that shit. You arent thinking right. And no that wasnt perfect grammer but thanks for coming out.

Do you even like rap music? Why are you here? Are you here just pick on people that arent as superior as you just to make yourself feel better? (you smoke the best weed, you live in the best country, you cheer for the best basketball team, no one can beat you in a game of one on one..... ::)) like get over yourself man. We dont believe you.

How the hell am I supposed to know where your non-English speaking European ass is from? All I know is that you're from a place where looking like Taylor Hanson supposedly gets you bitches who are over 13...And just because you have trouble understanding common English slang doesn't mean it's not propper grammar.

Of course I like rap music...west coast, in particular. why else would I be on this site? I consider myself a true hip-hop head and used to post exclusively in the music sections before they fell off. Yes, we do get the best weed in the 818, yes I am a Laker fan, and I dunno if anyone can beat me in a game of one-on-one, but I wouldn't back down if someone challenged me...Anything else you feel the need to get off your chest?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »

+
                                         You                                                                                                                  Extacy

DONT MIX!

Im not even European you dumb cunt. Keep trying.

And i see your already posting about me in other threads. That last post of mine must of really hit the spot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2008, 03:58:10 PM »
^Worst comeback in WCC history. Keep trying, Taylor.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »
^Worst comeback in WCC history. Keep trying, Taylor.

Just let it go. Your an Arab that lives in Cali and thinks he's hard.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »