Author Topic: I'm done with this alias shit...for real  (Read 1587 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: I'm done with this alias shit...for real
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »
shout out to notorious T.D.A for letting this niggas have it.( except for that Arab comment, eye got a lot of Arab homies).

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2008, 10:15:17 AM »
Yeah nigga!
Time for a change...bring it!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »
shout out to notorious T.D.A for letting this niggas have it.( except for that Arab comment, eye got a lot of Arab homies).

+1

Someone had to do it right?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2008, 04:33:35 PM »
NIK is Israeli. The polar opposite of Arab. Jeez. Your fellow Taft High native Jordan Farmar can take you one on one NIK ; :P.

Sparegeez

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »

+1

You weren't letting anyone have it LOL. First you called him an Arab, which made you look stupid. Second you claimed he recorded a rap song last year, but that was mor like 6 years ago. And third you tried to be funny with tizz pill jokes, but failed.

I'll give +1 for trying though

Al Bundy

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2008, 05:19:27 PM »
what's good nik. let's get a blunt session goin next time i'm out in LA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2008, 05:42:42 PM »
what's good nik. let's get a blunt session goin next time i'm out in LA

Handled. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »
NIK is Israeli. The polar opposite of Arab. Jeez. Your fellow Taft High native Jordan Farmar can take you one on one NIK ; :P.

LOL...I've played him 1-on-1 a few times and actually won a couple games.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »

+1

You weren't letting anyone have it LOL. First you called him an Arab, which made you look stupid. Second you claimed he recorded a rap song last year, but that was mor like 6 years ago. And third you tried to be funny with tizz pill jokes, but failed.

Poor TDA...he actually thought he did something. You know he held his head up high after he got Job's approval. "Someone had to do it". LOL. :grumpy:

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »

+1

NIK's a fag and so are you . The point is NIK thinks hes the king of the internet or someshit but really he's some fag that spends all his time on here putting down others to make himself feel better about himself. But in actuality, he's a pathetic queerbag with no friends or future. But hey, thanks for your input.  Now go out and fuck your hideous girlfriend in the back of your new BMW.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

+1

Poor TDA...he actually thought he did something. You know he held his head up high after he got Job's approval. "Someone had to do it". LOL. :grumpy:

Actually, me and Job have something in common. We both know a bitch wehn we see one. Thats all that was.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

+1

NIK's a fag and so are you . The point is NIK thinks hes the king of the internet or someshit but really he's some fag that spends all his time on here putting down others to make himself feel better about himself. But in actuality, he's a pathetic queerbag with no friends or future. But hey, thanks for your input.  Now go out and fuck your hideous girlfriend in the back of your new BMW.
well said about that el gordo rolli pollie fat niggas. now_i_know he aiite eye just dont like kobe or the lakers.(wait until the Knicks get back on they A game)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »

+1

Actually, me and Job have something in common. We both know a bitch wehn we see one. Thats all that was.
true true. but now_i_know he aiite but that other nigga iits a different story

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2008, 10:24:44 AM »

+1

LOL@this fanatic...tell me what else I think. What's my income gunna be? Who are these people I kick it with who I believe are my friends? Come on, Taylor. You're just mad cuz you look like a pussy homosexual kid who can get knocked out by my little brother. Man up.

Elevz

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2008, 10:46:51 AM »
Did I upset "someone" by saying that I appreciate "Foday"'s new status? Pathetic.