Author Topic: The Official "Dope Spider Loc Lines" Thread  (Read 658 times)

D~Nice

Re: The Official "Dope Spider Loc Lines" Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
BILLY MAYS HERE. SPIDER LOC IS A BITCH NIGGER.

Ha Billy Mays! +1 just for creativity on the username.

K-9

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 07:22:43 PM »
Lol........ :laugh:

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 11:30:15 PM »
LMAO nobody said a single line from him ha ha only his workers and promoters. Ha ha thats sad as fuck.

Nigga talking about "Y cant Game do a hook" LMAO nobody barely knows a single Spider Loc line ha ha this nigga
talking about hooks.
i ain't a worker or a promoter.......

heres some:

ho's can't wait till they blood flow late/
hate to see me bounce and scrape the concrete with four gates, wit no mate/
salivate when my daytons rotate/
nipples twitch and get tight, pussy pop and pulsate/
my parole date pronounce my pursuit to control fate......

c'mon fam, spi got plenty

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

I just coughed up some crackers

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »
I can't say I ever witnessed so much hate for a dude that is head and shoulders above 90% of the rappers that I hear on DUBCNN. Niggas be making mad threads about dude and they obviously been listening to his music, cause they always trying to clown every new release. I really think it's something else at play, it gots to be. One of the things that I know it is, is this whole he's dissing my favorite artist so he'll never be tight, even though deep down they feeling the shit out of his music. Difference in taste is one thing, but I've been peeping a lot of dudes that ya'll been giving the thumbs up to and that's when I know something is fishy. I ain't gonna say no names. But I think niggas should be honest with themselves. I've been having differences with Bad lucc on a somewhat personal level, but I ain't gone just turn around and say the nigga is wack. He was hard before we had a problem and I still think he's dope. That's just honesty. Some niggas jumped on the G-unot bandwagon, and now it's Fuck Spider Loc and everything else G-unit. But that's how shallow fans tend to be. It sort of reminds me in a way of Laker fans. I didn't see no laker flags on niggas cars in October, come May and June...them muhfuckas flappin all over the place. Once they lost to boston, I didn't see no more of them shits.
Don't be so fickle. Give niggas they propers if you really feelin em. Conversely, If you really think they wack, give your honest opinion. cause its a lot of disillusioned artist thinking they shit is top of the line.

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 02:13:22 PM »

HAHA!  I can actually picture the infomercial.

Black Gloves

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »
I can't say I ever witnessed so much hate for a dude that is head and shoulders above 90% of the rappers that I hear on DUBCNN.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAo

Name 1 rapper hes better than that you "hear" on Dubcnn you Spider Loc promoter??

Spider Loc is not better than a single rapper on the West please name some of them.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »
I can't say I ever witnessed so much hate for a dude that is head and shoulders above 90% of the rappers that I hear on DUBCNN.

Name 1 rapper hes better than that you "hear" on Dubcnn you Spider Loc promoter??

Spider Loc is not better than a single rapper on the West please name some of them.
I'm so glad you asked, i didn't want to have to say no names, but you asked, so cats can't get mad (and why i gotta be a promoter, i ain't getting paid to have my own opinion)

Jay-rock
Ya-Boy
Big Wy
Bishop Lamont
Damani
Hot Dolla
MC Eiht
Daz
40 Glocc
Goldie Loc
Taje
Mitchy Slick
Ice Cube (he's gettin cornier with age)
Lil eazy
Mista Fab
Roccett
Krondon
I can't even name em all. I'm not really saying they wack, but I'm just answering your question

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 05:03:43 PM »
LMFAO Billy Mays HaHa!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Gloves

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »

I'm so glad you asked, i didn't want to have to say no names, but you asked, so cats can't get mad (and why i gotta be a promoter, i ain't getting paid to have my own opinion)

Jay-rock
Ya-Boy
Big Wy
Bishop Lamont
Damani
Hot Dolla
MC Eiht
Daz
40 Glocc
Goldie Loc
Taje
Mitchy Slick
Lil eazy
Mista Fab
Roccett
Krondon
I can't even name em all. I'm not really saying they wack, but I'm just answering your question

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!!!!

Spider is better than those cats? LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!!!

Joke of the day right here.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »

you asked me the names, just my opinion bruh.

btw..........lil eazy is the wackest rapper alive

Jay-rock
Ya-Boy
Big Wy
Bishop Lamont
Damani
Hot Dolla
MC Eiht
Daz
40 Glocc
Goldie Loc
Taje
Mitchy Slick
Lil eazy
Mista Fab
Roccett
Krondon

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!!!!

Spider is better than those cats? LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!!!

Joke of the day right here.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 05:45:31 PM »
LMAO @ Spider Loc is better than 90% of rappers you hear on dubcnn. Even Goldie Loc can spit for days compared to him.

"I keep fifty between my legs like im braidin hair, i leave cream around her mouth like a bakers square" WTF!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »
LMAO @ Spider Loc is better than 90% of rappers you hear on dubcnn. Even Goldie Loc can spit for days compared to him.

"I keep fifty between my legs like im braidin hair, i leave cream around her mouth like a bakers square" WTF!

That wasn't even Spi's line lol yea wtf
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »

I dont care. To tell the truth thats one of the only songs ive heard by that clown. He still shouldn't have allowed that line on his shit.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:36:10 PM »

I dont care. To tell the truth thats one of the only songs ive heard by that clown. He still shouldn't have allowed that line on his shit.

lol smh
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme