Author Topic: 90 Percent Of Whites Comfortable With Black President  (Read 991 times)

Narrator

Re: 90 Percent Of Whites Comfortable With Black President
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
I swear some white people love Obama just so they can show everyone how open minded they are.

I know!  How many white people do you know who want to talk to you about Obama at work?  And then when I tell them I'm not that big a fan of Obama, they act surprised.  I really find it almost offensive.

My mom wanted Hilary to get the nomination, and she tells me the same shit happens to her nowadays.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:44:26 PM by No More Aliases »

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »
90% of statistics are manipulated.  The other 10% are margin for error :laugh:

I swear some white people love Obama just so they can show everyone how open minded they are.  I can't wait till this nigga drops bombs all over Iran and shatters everyones dreams of "change".  I'ma start calling him oBOMBa

I'm totally gonna add Obama as a friend on myspace, my top 12 has no blacks :(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 08:48:21 PM »
I swear some white people love Obama just so they can show everyone how open minded they are.

I know!  How many white people do you know who want to talk to you about Obama at work?  And then when I tell them I'm not that big a fan of Obama, they act surprised.  I really find it almost offensive.

My mom wanted Hilary to get the nomination, and she tells me the same shit happens to her nowadays.
Same here. In fact anybody of any race is surprised that I don't really support Obama.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
FUCK OBAMA!! THIS COUNTRY WAS INTENDED TO BE RUN BY WHITE MEN.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »

I swear some white people love Obama just so they can show everyone how open minded they are.  I can't wait till this nigga drops bombs all over Iran and shatters everyones dreams of "change".  I'ma start calling him oBOMBa
We got a better chance with Obama than that old warmonger McCain. That old nigga is itchin to light up a weapons silo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 09:34:16 PM »
FUCK OBAMA!! THIS COUNTRY WAS INTENDED TO BE RUN BY WHITE MEN.

True.  But unfortunately for you, lots of the white men I've known had this thing for dipping towels in the pool or shower, twisting them into a rope, and then whipping people with them.  They called it "rat-tailing" when I was in high school, and I never could figure out why they get off on it...

We got a better chance with Obama than that old warmonger McCain. That old nigga is itchin to light up a weapons silo.

True. I wouldn't vote for McCain, ever*.

*Short of him and Dubya pulling some Robert Mugabe-type shit on us, of course.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:39:40 PM by No More Aliases »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »

It's hilarious.  There's this white dude at work I talk politics w/ every now and then and he's always tryin to base it on Obama like he's just hoping someone else over-hears our convo and sees how progressive he is.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »

I'm totally gonna add Obama as a friend on myspace, my top 12 has no blacks :(

haha you gotta have that token in your top 12.  and maybe a pic w/ you and a blackie to really bring it home.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »

I'll give you that.  But if i'm 100% sure McCain will bomb Iran, I'm 90% sure oBOMBa will too.  Just look at all the bullshit that our govt has tried to orchestrate in the last several months.  They're trying to set the stage.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 01:01:39 AM »

I'll give you that.  But if i'm 100% sure McCain will bomb Iran, I'm 90% sure oBOMBa will too.  Just look at all the bullshit that our govt has tried to orchestrate in the last several months.  They're trying to set the stage.

Bombing Iran? Why would they bomb Iran? Theirs no reason to on any level. McCain won't bomb Iran, and obviously Obama won't either. Your just buying into the fear. Iran isn't a threat, and people with brains know their not a threat. Theirs no reason to bomb them at all, no gain at all. It'll never happen unless Iran does something first, like invading another nation, which they won't do anyways.

And the biggest reason they won't bomb Iran is, they can't. Simple as that. They don't have the man power to fight another war, they can barely keep Iraq under control. How are they going to get enough soldiers to attack Iran, when theirs not even enough to secure Iraq. Iran isn't a push over, they'll put up a fight, and would probably win a war unless the US withdraws from Iraq before doing so. Not to mention the fact the soldiers won't follow and agree to another useless war. And not to mention the fact Russia and China would go crazy if we bombed them. The simple fact is, the US doesn't have the resources to afford another war, the credibility to convince the soldiers or the world to help them, or even a decent reason. Even if McCain wanted to he wouldn't, and Obama wouldn't even want too.

It makes no sense to think Obama would bomb Iran, considering he didn't even want to invade Iraq. Makes no sense at all, it hurts the mind that people actually think these insane things.

If Obama doesn't win the next election, maybe Bin Laden was right, maybe the US is so stupid and corrupt that they don't even understand their own flaws. If McCain wins, then every person who voted for him, should kill themselves. The stupidity can't continue, and stupid people are ruining the world for everyone else. Religion is a mental illness, and it's affecting peoples common sense to vote for the right candidate. No one can rationalize why McCain would make a better President then Obama. It can't be rationalized, McCain agrees with almost everything Bush does. And Bush is the reason the US is fucked. Common sense therefore dictates, Obama is the only way to possibility fix the country.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 01:06:55 AM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 11:53:27 AM »

Bombing Iran? Why would they bomb Iran? Theirs no reason to on any level. McCain won't bomb Iran, and obviously Obama won't either. Your just buying into the fear. Iran isn't a threat, and people with brains know their not a threat. Theirs no reason to bomb them at all, no gain at all. It'll never happen unless Iran does something first, like invading another nation, which they won't do anyways.

And the biggest reason they won't bomb Iran is, they can't. Simple as that. They don't have the man power to fight another war, they can barely keep Iraq under control. How are they going to get enough soldiers to attack Iran, when theirs not even enough to secure Iraq. Iran isn't a push over, they'll put up a fight, and would probably win a war unless the US withdraws from Iraq before doing so. Not to mention the fact the soldiers won't follow and agree to another useless war. And not to mention the fact Russia and China would go crazy if we bombed them. The simple fact is, the US doesn't have the resources to afford another war, the credibility to convince the soldiers or the world to help them, or even a decent reason. Even if McCain wanted to he wouldn't, and Obama wouldn't even want too.

It makes no sense to think Obama would bomb Iran, considering he didn't even want to invade Iraq. Makes no sense at all, it hurts the mind that people actually think these insane things.

If Obama doesn't win the next election, maybe Bin Laden was right, maybe the US is so stupid and corrupt that they don't even understand their own flaws. If McCain wins, then every person who voted for him, should kill themselves. The stupidity can't continue, and stupid people are ruining the world for everyone else. Religion is a mental illness, and it's affecting peoples common sense to vote for the right candidate. No one can rationalize why McCain would make a better President then Obama. It can't be rationalized, McCain agrees with almost everything Bush does. And Bush is the reason the US is fucked. Common sense therefore dictates, Obama is the only way to possibility fix the country.

In case you missed it, my point is exactly that Iran is ZERO threat to anyone, yet we will bomb them anyway because the US govt has an agenda.  That points seems to have been lost on you.  They've already run false flag Gulf of Tonkin type shit, basically shit on the NIE report which says Iran hasn't built nukes in at least 5 years, just looking for any excuse to blow them the fuck up. 

And everything you said about us not having the manpower or money to do so is correct.  It will send our nation into complete financial crisis.  Washington knows this, yet still wants to do it.  Kinda makes you wonder huh mitt?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 12:27:56 PM »
Bullshit! I'm black and I'm not 100% comfortable with a nigga in office.
whoa whoa lets not jump the gun there terrell. you half Original (Black seed) and hald devil (white seed)

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »
LMFAO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »
whoa whoa lets not jump the gun there terrell. you half Original (Black seed) and hald devil (white seed)
Thank you for reminding me of this fact, Daniel GOMEZ.

Ya half-breed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 06:54:17 PM »
In case you missed it, my point is exactly that Iran is ZERO threat to anyone, yet we will bomb them anyway because the US govt has an agenda.  That points seems to have been lost on you.

I agree with what you're saying, maybe I'm naive, but I don't see Obama as one of these government members who carries this secret agenda. I'd also like to know what you think the agenda is, or what it would gain. I can't really think of a reason. Iraq was probably all about oil, then they realized they wouldn't get away with it.