Author Topic: 90 Percent Of Whites Comfortable With Black President  (Read 992 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: 90 Percent Of Whites Comfortable With Black President
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 07:24:41 PM »
In case you missed it, my point is exactly that Iran is ZERO threat to anyone, yet we will bomb them anyway because the US govt has an agenda.  That points seems to have been lost on you.

I agree with what you're saying, maybe I'm naive, but I don't see Obama as one of these government members who carries this secret agenda. I'd also like to know what you think the agenda is, or what it would gain. I can't really think of a reason. Iraq was probably all about oil, then they realized they wouldn't get away with it.

Obama is controlled by lobbyists just like Hillary and McCain.  Being black and a phenomenal public speaker doesn't change that.  A lot of what he says is purely rhetoric, he doesn't have the record to back it up.  He does seem to possess much more intelligence than those 2 though, and light years more than bush.  But Cheney pulls all the strings anyway - bush is the puppet of all puppets.

The only thing that lends some cred to Obama is the fact that you have people like Hillary and Huckabee making comments about him getting assassinated.  Makes you think that the powers that be aren't sure he's going to fall in line.  It will be interesting for sure.