Author Topic: (VIDEO) 50 Cents Speaks On Everything (Young Buck And More!)  (Read 198 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Matty

Re: (VIDEO) 50 Cents Speaks On Everything (Young Buck And More!)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 07:48:06 PM »
is it just me or do you get the feeling that 50 is a real disturbed individual deep down. either that or he's losing a hell of a lot of braincells between each interview he does these days. not in the sense of what he's saying - he could be being real on this one, just the fact he's so slow at explaining himself and articulating things...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 07:56:59 PM by Matty »

StevenMarkAss

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
fcuk 50cent

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »
is it just me or do you get the feeling that 50 is a real disturbed individual deep down. either that or he's losing a hell of a lot of braincells between each interview he does these days. not in the sense of what he's saying - he could be being real on this one, just the fact he's so slow at explaining himself and articulating things...

I'm not too far in the video yet, but I am getting a different vibe from him. Like hes more mellow, more tired, and more reflective. Thats also probably why hes taking more time to say what hes saying - because hes reflecting back and letting it out as it comes. I'd like to hear actual music from this 50 - when he talks about his life, his son and the mother, his strained relationship with buck, etc... theres a struggle and a human element in this video that you dont get from his music.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 10:51:43 PM by R1ZE »

kingston

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 02:44:58 AM »
can someone tell what he say ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 04:48:18 AM »
It looks liek 50 is genuinely hurt by what Buck did. I do believe Buck is a very confused person and that he helped him with his money. But I think what 50 doesn't realize is that by taking care of them, he treats them like they are toy soldiers. Like he's gonna start beefing with everybody and everybody must follow him, which is the biggest problem because all his beefs are nothing but publicity stunts (except for Ja of course). And while he can say "fuck the whole rap industry" and it doesn't effect him because he's an established worlwide superstar, rappers like Game and Buck get blackballed everywhere and it hurts them much more than it does 50. And the fact that his beefs are fake is even more painful, like one day he'll call Lil Wayne a whore and the whole G-unit is like "yeah fuck Wayne" and 2 weeks later he's like nah,Wayne is cool and the whole G-Unit is like "shoutouts to Wayne, he deserves the success he's getting". Which brins us to the core of the problem: Tony Yayo. Dude is too loyal, he sucks 50's dick 24/7 and 50 looks at his actions and is like "man, why ain't Buck/Game doin that ?". And we also have Banks but he doesn't give a fuck, he's too busy sleeping and fucking.

At the end of the day, money is also a big factor and it must be painful to 50 to launch the careers of Game and Buck and gets fucked in the ass in the end.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 06:26:56 AM »
hmm... interesting video, different side of 50

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 06:40:53 AM »

I'm not too far in the video yet, but I am getting a different vibe from him. Like hes more mellow, more tired, and more reflective. Thats also probably why hes taking more time to say what hes saying - because hes reflecting back and letting it out as it comes. I'd like to hear actual music from this 50 - when he talks about his life, his son and the mother, his strained relationship with buck, etc... theres a struggle and a human element in this video that you dont get from his music.

That's real.