Author Topic: It seems like yall dont fuck with nobody who aint co signed by snoop or game  (Read 520 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
thats right man! who gives a shit about any other artist when you have fucked up Daz, lyrically ruined Kurupt and country singin Snoop!! and dont forget about the hardest boy Game! fuck yeah thats wassup in the West  8)

8) 8) 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How can most of you niggaz say he wack when yall probably aint got 1 mixtape? You maybe have heard a few songs but damn. I mean I can tell most of this is influence is from him riden so hard on game fake ass so yall not basing nothin on dude skills not sayin he the best but dude projects are good the nigga keep improving everytime you hear him. It seems like he got to click up with the dubcnn click of rappers. By the way I named spider as part of the Baymaac click not just spider. As a crew and solo them niggaz is strong. What the fuck do you niggaz like in music? Its a well rounded click my nigga find another 1.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Fraxxx

Honestly I can't understand why everybody's hating on Spider so hard. He' s really not my favorite but I definately heard some tight tracks from him and there are much weaker artists out there. I felt the Blutiful World remix, that was nice. Plus his performance as an actor makes my day erverytime.^^
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Gloves

How can most of you niggaz say he wack when yall probably aint got 1 mixtape? You maybe have heard a few songs but damn. I mean I can tell most of this is influence is from him riden so hard on game fake ass so yall not basing nothin on dude skills not sayin he the best but dude projects are good the nigga keep improving everytime you hear him. It seems like he got to click up with the dubcnn click of rappers. By the way I named spider as part of the Baymaac click not just spider. As a crew and solo them niggaz is strong. What the fuck do you niggaz like in music? Its a well rounded click my nigga find another 1.

See what youre saying. U trying to get us to stop listening to Game and start listening to Spider. Spider is garbage. Thats a fact.

Game murked him. The End.

U tryna force people to listen to him when hes garbage. U acting like BET and shit.
U not gonna change anyones opinion and thats why ure so mad that u think that everyone whos not feeling him is dickriding Game.

Thats sad as fuck. Instead tell Spider to step up his game a whooooooooooole lot and then come back. because u saying everybody that think he wack is a Game dickrdier?

lmao get a grip fool, hes garbage go anywhere weather its on the internet or outside the nigga cant rap for shit.

K-9

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

See what youre saying. U trying to get us to stop listening to Game and start listening to Spider. Spider is garbage. Thats a fact.

Game murked him. The End.

U tryna force people to listen to him when hes garbage. U acting like BET and shit.
U not gonna change anyones opinion and thats why ure so mad that u think that everyone whos not feeling him is dickriding Game.

Thats sad as fuck. Instead tell Spider to step up his game a whooooooooooole lot and then come back. because u saying everybody that think he wack is a Game dickrdier?

lmao get a grip fool, hes garbage go anywhere weather its on the internet or outside the nigga cant rap for shit.

First I aint hardly mad its only the internet yall could all be from idaho with no grip on reality. I aint tryin to force nobody to like spider its just if you don't like the nigga honestly why waste time even reading the topic let alone posting in it. I see you one of the game dickriders cause you take shit to a whole nother level like a die hard game fan would. And by the way homie the only place I see game fans is on the internet lol only met 1 game fan like you guys. Game killed himself coming with that fake gangsta image. This is a man who has g unit on his mind for the last 3 years you don't see some type of gayness in that? He wastes all he time dissin g unit cause he aint been through shit else in his life to talk about. He s getting extorted by g'z like come on..... get real get off the internet and look at reality the nigga.... I could go on and on.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

ThaRealSupreme

:eh:....I'm not even going to bother....:grumpy:

haha nobody outside the forum knows Spider Loc or anything this guy is talking about

You sound stupid. Hardly nobody who listens to Spider post on this forum because they're in the streets lol Ya'll seem to not understand that Loco has fans they just don't fuck with this type of shit. I'll be honest, when I saw how much love dude gets on other sites and off the net I was surprised because I saw all of the hatin' on this bull shit ass forum but ya'll show love in ya'll own way by replying to every post  :D That's highly appreciate it

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE lol

lmao @ "love on other sites"..check Allhiphop and all the other sites. Niggas know this dude garbage and u stay sucking his dick haaaaaa

*waits for ban*

I'm not talking about forums you stupid fuck. Everytime you fix your fingers to type somethin about the Loc then ur on his dick, too  :D

"I'll be honest, when I saw how much love dude gets on other sites......"

la la la la...she keep saying one thing and then turn it around.... ::)

Damn how slow are you?? Sites consist of other things other than forums. Sometimes I really wonder if you're retarded or just sheltered ???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

D~Nice

I see just as many Spider Loc threads as Game threads. So both got they fans. If ya like it, bump it, if ya don't leave it alone.

COMPTONRIDA1

SPIDER GRINDS HARD.. I KNOW THAT..

h2k4

I'll agree with you in that there are some fans that hate Spider because he is beefing with Game.  But in my opinion, I think he's below average.  I've heard enough mixtapes from him to know that I don't like him.  He does have a few good songs but it's either the beat that saves him or in the case of "Blutiful (Remix)" the features make the song tolerable.  Snoopy Blue killed that song.  Spider just needs to work on his craft alot more and not get in these stupid beefs that don't involve him.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll agree with you in that there are some fans that hate Spider because he is beefing with Game.  But in my opinion, I think he's below average.  I've heard enough mixtapes from him to know that I don't like him.  He does have a few good songs but it's either the beat that saves him or in the case of "Blutiful (Remix)" the features make the song tolerable.  Snoopy Blue killed that song.  Spider just needs to work on his craft alot more and not get in these stupid beefs that don't involve him.

I can respect that.

E-Class

• 'G'
There is a lot of favoritism. This is snoopcnn.com 
but that's just what the west coast has come to. all we good for is gangsta music. we always gone be in this box fam.
it's just the machine that's in place. Such is Life.