Author Topic: What the fuck?  (Read 613 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: What the fuck?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 11:27:41 PM »
yea bitch is probaly dead by now, lol if they execute for software piracy than im sure their gonna execute for animal cruelty. its funny these animal activisits complain about torture of animals, after they complain their gonna complain about how the country executed these animal torturers.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 11:47:31 PM »
yea bitch is probaly dead by now, lol if they execute for software piracy than im sure their gonna execute for animal cruelty. its funny these animal activisits complain about torture of animals, after they complain their gonna complain about how the country executed these animal torturers.
Nah, she shouldn't be killed. Sodomized repeatedly with a crowbar? Yes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »
Reading that article under the pics just makes me sick.  How do these people live with themselves, you have to be so ashamed of yourself to take out your pain on innocent animals,  you have to have the lowest self esteem possible to do stuff like that,  worthless evil people,  this world is fucked.

these are juse evil people,the self esteem has nothing to do with this kind of shit

^I agree that pure evil is definitely the biggest factor here but you dont do this to innocent animals unless you have some fucked up doubts about yourself.

DIP DIP SET SET

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 12:59:40 AM »

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 04:48:30 AM »
I would like to rip the skin of her ugly feet and pour salt all over them and then chop off her fucking feet.  Nothing makes more more upset then animal cruelty,  so many people are so pathetic and worthless :-\

WORD!
but the Q is: WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DO IT?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 05:48:43 AM »
That sounds like a good option, civilized exactly to the point the bitch deserves

Elano

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 05:01:46 AM »

but the Q is: WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DO IT?

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'

JAZ

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:27 PM »
i hit a duck with its babies today in my moms car. i was doing about 60 miles, and they came outta nowhere. there was no way i could miss them. so now my mom has feathers in her grill.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 06:09:28 PM »
i hit a duck with its babies today in my moms car. i was doing about 60 miles, and they came outta nowhere. there was no way i could miss them. so now my mom has feathers in her grill.
:-[

I had 6 ducklings as pets when I was 6 years-old. They smelled like rotting shit so I decided to give them baths. I accidentally killed all 6 of them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 09:22:25 PM »
That duck deserved it because you damn well know ducks have hated black people and kept them down since the beginning of time.

D-Stress

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 04:38:13 AM »

I had 6 ducklings as pets when I was 6 years-old. They smelled like rotting shit so I decided to give them baths. I accidentally killed all 6 of them.

Paul

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 08:33:51 AM »
why in these stupid asian countries do they think this is good

like eatin shit and that

she needs to be crushed
funkyfreshintheflesh