Author Topic: The Prince Of The South  (Read 383 times)

themovie

The Prince Of The South
« on: July 13, 2002, 08:56:52 PM »
Mystikal is moving from the arachnid family to the royal family.

For his follow-up to last year's Tarantula, the Louisiana rapper will declare himself The Prince of the South.

Although Mystikal just hit the studio with longtime producer KLC (Ludacris, Destiny's Child), he said at Tuesday's BET Awards he expects to release the album before the end of the year.

As for the direction of The Prince of the South, the rapper is sticking with his signature sound — a blend of Dirty South beats and James Brown-like vocals.

"I'm gonna do what I do. Y'all know what I bring. Danger!" Mystikal said, referring to his hit single "Danger (Been So Long)." "I kind of let the beats guide it. You know, ... as long as the music is hot, it's gonna be a slammin' album."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: The Prince Of The South
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 12:44:27 AM »
mystikal is no longer the prince...hes dissapointed me for a few years now...his verse on move bitch shouldve been wilder....not so damn tame....

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 12:26:38 PM »
Mystikal is moving from the arachnid family to the royal family.

For his follow-up to last year's Tarantula, the Louisiana rapper will declare himself The Prince of the South.

Although Mystikal just hit the studio with longtime producer KLC (Ludacris, Destiny's Child), he said at Tuesday's BET Awards he expects to release the album before the end of the year.

As for the direction of The Prince of the South, the rapper is sticking with his signature sound — a blend of Dirty South beats and James Brown-like vocals.

"I'm gonna do what I do. Y'all know what I bring. Danger!" Mystikal said, referring to his hit single "Danger (Been So Long)." "I kind of let the beats guide it. You know, ... as long as the music is hot, it's gonna be a slammin' album."

The Tarantula album bombed--so why is he now calling himself the prince of the south?
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 03:24:46 PM »
What a Fool, we all know Pastor Troy or Ludacris have a better claim to that title
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 06:17:51 PM »
What a Fool, we all know Pastor Troy or Ludacris have a better claim to that title

uh huh uh huh my nigga fuck what u say aint no mo play in ga!!!!....pastor troy is the king of the south and needs to run for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!