Author Topic: My Relative Died.  (Read 555 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: My Relative Died.
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »
why the fuck you airing out ya business to niggas like this. you dont know any of these niggas. keep that shit between ya family and circle of niggas.  eye aint tryin to hear that..... that goes to all you niggas shouting out ya born days (birthdays) . keep that to ya selfs.

Str8 up. To many brain washed e-kids on here LOL!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »
why the fuck you airing out ya business to niggas like this. you dont know any of these niggas. keep that shit between ya family and circle of niggas.  eye aint tryin to hear that..... that goes to all you niggas shouting out ya born days (birthdays) . keep that to ya selfs.

suck my and my dead uncle´s dick you fuckin piece of bloody shit.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 02:48:32 AM »
RIP

q

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 05:02:28 AM »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:03 AM »
Sorry to hear that. RIP

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »

a check this out. read this slowly okay FUCK-YOU-AND-YOUR FAMILY nigga how about that. you clown ass nigga. who you think you foolin??? eye am sitting here looking at your name which is dead spelled backwards....fuckin cornball. Once again you know none of these niggas and you come out with some shit like this. nigga fuckyou and ya fams once again you attention wanting hoe.

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »
 ;D fuckin idiot.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 11:47:20 AM »
;D fuckin idiot.
yea thats why you simling you fuckin corn ball ass nigga. you cant fool a real nigga. shit, attention wanting ass niggas only get my size 12 timbs stuck up they ass you dumb nigga.

D-Stress

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
Don´t Call Me Nigga

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 02:53:27 PM »
Don´t Call Me Nigga
what up nigga? you good my nigga? fuck your family my nigga

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 12:11:45 AM »

a check this out. read this slowly okay FUCK-YOU-AND-YOUR FAMILY nigga how about that. you clown ass nigga. who you think you foolin??? eye am sitting here looking at your name which is dead spelled backwards....fuckin cornball. Once again you know none of these niggas and you come out with some shit like this. nigga fuckyou and ya fams once again you attention wanting hoe.

oh, the irony. ::)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »

oh, the irony. ::)
you knows what ironic. your name is regulator and your far from that. thats irony for your white ass

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
Right on, my nigga!
Time for a change...bring it!

D-Stress

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 09:45:11 AM »
EAT A DICK BOTH OF YALL!