Author Topic: New Game News On New Single And Buck!  (Read 694 times)

New Game News On New Single And Buck!
« on: June 24, 2008, 10:35:54 AM »
The Game’s next street single off L.A.X. (July 22) is “Dope Boys” featuring rocker Travis Barker. The song was produced by L.A.’s 1500 or Nothin’ and will be released as a digital download on July 1st. A video will be shot soon. Check out the single cover above.
Source: Rap-Up.com

With buzz beginning to stir up for the upcoming Game and Young Buck mixtape, SOHH caught up with the man responsible for the project, Black Wall Street producer Nu Jerzey Devil to explain how the two former enemies joined forces and what to expect from the G-Unit dropouts.

News recently hit the net that Game and Buck will be releasing joint mixtape next month. Game associate Nu Jerzey Devil hit SOHH up with the details.

“[The mixtape is] not gonna be totally Game and Buck, but Buck will have some features on there, couple of songs,” Nu Jerzey Devil told SOHH. “Not even on some disses or none of that, we just gonna go ahead and make good music, ‘You Know What It Is Volume 5.’”

Prior to published reports, Nu Jerzey Devil confirmed that California’s DJ Skee will not be involved with the mixtape.

As of yet there is no official release date but the producer offered his predictions for when the final project should hit the streets.

“We ain’t got an exact date, ’cause you never know what’s gonna happen,” he said. “Everyday is a new day and the music gets better. We’re shooting for the second week in July.”

Aside from the upcoming mixtape, the BWS producer also gave SOHH the inside scoop on how Game and Buck got together despite the constant diss records aimed at each other.

“I was reading online [about] Buck having shouted out ‘F*ck G-Unit’ at a show, and then the idea came to me,” he explained. “ hit up Game about Buck, saying we should get him on the mixtape. Then I hollered at Buck and he was more than happy to hear about that and I put ‘em on a song. Real recognize real. They were the realest ones outta G-Unit anyway. So we went ahead and made it happen.”

In addition to the mixtape, The Game will also feature Buck amongst several other rappers on the remix to the Keyshia Cole assisted single “Game’s Pain,” off his new CD, L.A.X. The West Coast rapper plans to drop several regional remixes to the song, including a New York version, a Southern version and a West Coast mix.

“We gonna drop those on our XM Radio show this Friday.” Nu Jerzey Devil revealed. “You got Fat Joe, Bun B, Buck, Jadakiss - they all on there doing their thing. Until we drop it, we might just add more people to it. Expect it all.”

L.A.X. is scheduled to hit stores on July 22nd.

AnybodyKilla

Re: New Game News On New Single And Buck!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »
Dope shit, propz. Looks like there sticking with July 22nd!!!

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »
props

Lazar

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »
Good news. The "Pain" remixes gonna be fucking dope, also can´t wait for “Dope Boys”. Just wondering that he´s dropping another street-single, after he already drop´s "Big Dream´s" and "Pain". Anyway, better for us ;) The Game/Buck mixtape is gonna be fucking fire, I hope

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 12:07:03 PM »
Glad there's finally a date for the street single, also i take it this means Big Dreams won't make the album ??? And is July 22nd officially confirmed as the release date, is all that August talk bullshit ???

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »
Good news. The "Pain" remixes gonna be fucking dope, also can´t wait for “Dope Boys”. Just wondering that he´s dropping another street-single, after he already drop´s "Big Dream´s" and "Pain". Anyway, better for us ;) The Game/Buck mixtape is gonna be fucking fire, I hope

ahaha looks like jayz givin it to that white dude up the ass....

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »
Buck is the only one I really liked out of G Unit. Well at least when he was in G Unit. :D

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »

That white dude is Ricky Gervais.  

http://www.rickygervais.com/

Lazar

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 01:16:57 PM »

Haha, yeah. But he doesn´t really look like he enjoyed it lol