Author Topic: T-ROCK "CONSPIRACY TEORY" on cdnow.com  (Read 481 times)

themovie

T-ROCK "CONSPIRACY TEORY" on cdnow.com
« on: July 14, 2002, 02:49:10 AM »
Pick it up !

http://www.cdnow.com/switch/from=sr-1184439/target=buyweb_purchase/itemid=1574251

When people think of Hypnotize Camp Posse, they often think of Project Pat & La Chat as being the best out of the group. They are definately the most known, because they get the chance to shine, they've had their albums to come out. But what about T-Rock? Many of the long time fans of Hypnotize Minds will tell you that T-Rock is hands down the best out of the click, but due to politics inside of the label, T-Rock has yet to got his chance to shine. Tired of waiting, he strikes out on his own, independent and underground, the Atlien drops "Conspiracy Theory"

This album starts off with an instrumental intro, the beat is tight as hell and I wish T-Rock would've flowed to it, but it leaves you with hope that the rest of the album will have good production and it doesnt let down.

"Here It Is" is the first song on the album will lyrics on it, this is track dedicated to anyone beefin with T-Rock and he lettin him know where he at and that he ready for whatever. The beat is dark sounding and has church bells throughout it.

"Blood In Blood Out" has alot of brass in it. This beat is alot different than most of the shit you're used to hearing T-Rock flow over. The chorus is real tight and showcases T-Rock's above average wordplay ability: 'Lame niggas gettin drug in & drug out / get your gat cause its blood in and blood out / In the south we be hustling to get clout / violatin, catch a slug in your damn mouth'

You hear more of Memphis feel on "Let The Hammer Go", this track's beat consists of harps and synthesizers. T-Rock aka Mista Washington has 4 tight verses on this song.

Kingpin Skinny Pimp, joins T-Rock on the next track "What U Know" T-Rock is known for having the ability to rap fast as hell, but still is able to be understood and that is what he does on the first verse, after the chorus, Skinny comes in with his verse, it would've been nice to hearing Skinny twist it up some, but he comes with his newer flow.

"Mary Jane" of course is a song dedicated to that weed. The beat on this is perfect to get fucked up to and it features Area 51. I've heard it on something before, but I have a bad memory, so I cant tell you what its from. Anyway though, this is a real good weed song.

One of the more hype tracks on the album is "Benz & Lacs" featuring Odd-1, the beat is some uptempo, throw a bow type of shit and it changes a little bit throughout the track.

T-Rock lets yall know that he the "Nigga 4 Da Job" on the next song. Wether its shootin up the scene, slangin rocks, puttin bitches on the track...as long as its for the cheese. This song also has a Memphis feel to it.

On "Mr Big Man" T-Rock tears into DJ Paul's lameness, big headedness, sell-outedness and drug habits with lines like this: 'Niggas love talkin about clothes and takin heroin / snortin like veterans and sippin on cough medicine / lackin longevity skills, takin ecstacy pills / thats shits for junkies / hit the sets and be chilled' and 'Dont nobody care about your swoll ass pockets / get off your pedestal and tell a nigga how you got it' This is a tight track and T-Rock gets a whole lot off of his chest.

If you want to hear some more of his trademark fast as hell rappin, the track for you is "Look Deep In Da Eyes" he goes the fuck off on this track, yall will love it, the beat could've been better, but his lyrics bring it through.

"What U Doin It For It" features J-Love and has a nice beat and bassline, during parts of the beat it kinda sounds like they sample some of it from a video game, its real mellow and laid back.

"No Remorse" is another track with brass in it. It also has some strings and bells in it. This is one of my favorite tracks on the album, it features Lyrical Child & 6ix Shot, C-Mac. T-Rock flows first and comes tight as hell with his patented flow, next up is Lyrical Child who holds his own real nicely, following him is C-Mac and he holds hiw own too. 6ix Shot's verse is disappointing though, still this is a real good song.

"International Terrorists" basically features the whole click, its got good verses throughout it, unfortunately the beat falls short though.

T-Rock could easily be considered the best rapper from the south, its just a matter of opinion. Its nice to hear T-Rock flowing over different types of beats than what we are used to and its also nice to hear alot of solo tracks by T-Rock as opposed to verses here and there. This album could've used better prodction, thats its only downfall, but the majority of the beats are still tight.  T-Rock definately deserves his chance to shine, he could be huge. This album is tight as hell, Im not sure on the legal situation with T-Rock and Hypnotize Minds, but hopefully this album will get distribution so yall can pick it up and support T-Rock.

(down-south.com)

S.G.V.

Re: T-ROCK "CONSPIRACY TEORY" on cdnow.com
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 06:05:18 PM »
hes a big part of the hcp but he don get the notariaty he deserves...tight topic homie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2002, 08:14:13 PM »
U have his album ? ?
Its tight

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 05:46:01 AM »
its hard to get underground south cds in cali....so i aint picked it up...ive heard it though...some hard shit....he has what it takes to blow up...but he wont

themovie

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 07:25:12 AM »
This is the link if u wanna buy it!
I suggest you...pick it up

http://www.cdnow.com/switch/from=sr-1184439/target=buyweb_purchase/itemi d=1574251

themovie

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 08:16:55 AM »
its hard to get underground south cds in cali....so i aint picked it up...ive heard it though...some hard shit....he has what it takes to blow up...but he wont

U are from L.A. and like the dirty south ? ? ?
Its weird......

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2002, 10:09:27 PM »

U are from L.A. and like the dirty south ? ? ?
Its weird......

whys that weird?...i actually can expand passed my region....i actually expand passed l.a....most people dont....i love south music...i love mid west music...its all the same feel as west coast shit....bass heavy riding music....east coast music isnt meant to ride to....plus i got a lot of fam in new mexico, texas and lousiana...so that helps....where are u from?....i assume the south.....i know u like the west coast shit but that aint weird to me....