Author Topic: [Dubcnn] WEST FEST videos - "Life of da party", "for all my niggaz & Bitches"  (Read 188 times)

We Fly High

http://www.dubcnn.com/events/westfest2008/#shows

The West Fest tour wrapped up this past weekend in Spokane, and in our continuous coverage, we have some more exclusive videos to present from the Ventura date.
The first video we have is of Tha Dogg Pound performing For All My Niggaz and Bitches with Roscoe making an appearance. The second video is of Snoop Dogg, Mistah F.A.B., Scoop Deville, and friends performing Life Of Da Party as the finale of the evening.

06/14, Ventura: (1) Snoop Dogg, Mistah F.A.B., & Scoop Deville - Life Of Da Party, (2) Tha Dogg Pound (Daz & Kurupt) - For All My Niggaz and Bitches

Be sure to also check out the Dubcnn West Fest Index for videos of Snoop and friends performing Ain't No Fun, and Warren G performing Regulate. Look out for more exclusive footage from the road, and for the official West Fest DVD being put together by Dah Dah.

We Fly High

you guys missin out on some good footage.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Props will check this out later!
For that Dogg Pound Track, Did Rage performed her Verse on that Track??..I don't see her name listed on your info
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you guys missin out on some good footage.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

meecca

• 'G'
I like that Snoop track !!
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement