Author Topic: G-units tos album leaked today  (Read 854 times)

hideout

• 'G'
Re: G-units tos album leaked today
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 04:18:05 PM »
Take out the interesting topics like "we got more money" -"diamonds" -"The doors on the cars" and what they are "poppin" this cd really would be 2songs deep, kinda weird fifty havnt figured it out that every song they put out that isnt about those topics usualy gets great reviews.....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 04:25:58 PM »
fuck g unit. bootleg that shit. make sure it flop ! i'm not hating i just don't like 5-0's marketing tool (beefin' wit anybody to sell records). if you can't sell records off pure talent then find somethin' else.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »
fuck g unit. bootleg that shit. make sure it flop ! i'm not hating i just don't like 5-0's marketing tool (beefin' wit anybody to sell records). if you can't sell records off pure talent then find somethin' else.

id MUCH rather see rappers do it that way, than make one GIANT single for the club and for ppls cell phone ring tones, and then put out some soulja boy shit. :grumpy:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »

id MUCH rather see rappers do it that way, than make one GIANT single for the club and for ppls cell phone ring tones, and then put out some soulja boy shit. :grumpy:
Or id much rather see rappers put effort in there raps nd make som good shit n try to sell there shit tht way..gunit is dead, mostly every rap group comes to an end nd it seems lik this is the units time to end because i know for sure im not anticipatin ny mor shit from them!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »

nah it is a lot of great shit out there that's just made from pure talent without a diss to anybody. before 5-0 got big he didn't diss niggas that did shit wit ja rule and he only did like one song dissing murder inc. he was the cowardly lion in hip hop. then, dre and em gave him some courage but i can't stand that ring tone bullshit either. i'm bumpin' some blaq poet shit( 13 joints - all preemo beats except two). so people...real hip hop lives overshadowing all the bullshit that rapidly infiltrate the 'music buisness
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 04:49:07 PM »

nah it is a lot of great shit out there that's just made from pure talent without a diss to anybody. before 5-0 got big he didn't diss niggas that did shit wit ja rule and he only did like one song dissing murder inc. he was the cowardly lion in hip hop. then, dre and em gave him some courage but i can't stand that ring tone bullshit either. i'm bumpin' some blaq poet shit( 13 joints - all preemo beats except two). so people...real hip hop lives overshadowing all the bullshit that rapidly infiltrate the 'music buisness
exactly there is some really good rap out there but its just getting overlooked.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »
to me g unit is starting to really become a joke to rap.. they were the shit when they firs came out but now the shit they make is all jus a joke.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »
to me g unit is starting to really become a joke to rap.. they were the shit when they firs came out but now the shit they make is all jus a joke.
yep. but 50 did it to himself.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 04:58:04 PM »
50 had a chance to become the 2pac of this era thats how much he was anticipated n shit especially after his first cd but now he got his money nd doesnt care wat shit hes makin as long as hes gettin paid.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »
50 had a chance to become the 2pac of this era thats how much he was anticipated n shit especially after his first cd but now he got his money nd doesnt care wat shit hes makin as long as hes gettin paid.
chuuch. preach. tabernacle.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »

anybody who calls him "5-0" is already a hater...plus, ive seen u in plenty of g-unit/50 threads just knockin the dude. so dont take it personally but ur opinon doesnt really matter at all if its biased off of pure hate. and xzibit, theres plenty of music out there that shits on this...but that statement "50 coulda been the tupac of this era"..............NOT COOL! lol.

i put it like this....theres great music>50's newer music>soulja boys type music...im not unit groupie, but im not hatin on the dude. YA FOLLOW?  8)

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
once the explicit GroupRip hits the net I'll check it out

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 08:32:51 PM »
alright i couldnt bring myself to listen to the rest after 6 songs lol but let me bump the rest now.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 09:22:06 PM »
Alright after one listen, here are my thoughts

This turned out better than I thought, but its certainly not all good

There are way too many cheesy ass club tracks (that wasnt an issue on the first group cd)

The following songs sound exactly the same:
kitty Kat
party aint over
get down
i like the way she move it
close to me

those are pretty damn wack

the following tracks are decent to great though:
straight outta southside (amazing)
i dont wanna talk bout it (pretty good)
let it go (alright)
ready or not (good)
money make the world go round (great)
piano man (amazing)
rider pt 2 (decent besides da damn auto tone)
casualties of war (dope besides hook is a bit annoyin)
you so tough (same as last one, dope besides annoyin hook)
no days off (good)
tos (alright, weird ass beat)

so actually better than I thought but still depressing if u listen to Beg For Mercy and then this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:43 PM »
once the explicit GroupRip hits the net I'll check it out

any word on that?