Author Topic: G-units tos album leaked today  (Read 832 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: G-units tos album leaked today
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2008, 01:32:45 AM »
fuck that, curtis was the official fall off. this is just fuel to the fire

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2008, 03:31:18 AM »
fuck g unit. bootleg that shit. make sure it flop ! i'm not hating i just don't like 5-0's marketing tool (beefin' wit anybody to sell records). if you can't sell records off pure talent then find somethin' else.

id MUCH rather see rappers do it that way, than make one GIANT single for the club and for ppls cell phone ring tones, and then put out some soulja boy shit. :grumpy:
nah it is a lot of great shit out there that's just made from pure talent without a diss to anybody. before 5-0 got big he didn't diss niggas that did shit wit ja rule and he only did like one song dissing murder inc. he was the cowardly lion in hip hop. then, dre and em gave him some courage but i can't stand that ring tone bullshit either. i'm bumpin' some blaq poet shit( 13 joints - all preemo beats except two). so people...real hip hop lives overshadowing all the bullshit that rapidly infiltrate the 'music buisness

anybody who calls him "5-0" is already a hater...plus, ive seen u in plenty of g-unit/50 threads just knockin the dude. so dont take it personally but ur opinon doesnt really matter at all if its biased off of pure hate. and xzibit, theres plenty of music out there that shits on this...but that statement "50 coulda been the tupac of this era"..............NOT COOL! lol.

i put it like this....theres great music>50's newer music>soulja boys type music...im not unit groupie, but im not hatin on the dude. YA FOLLOW?  8)
i disagree wit everything you said son. i'm not a 5-0 hater. i just vowed to never call him by his stage name ever again after he labeled someone else a snitch when he's blatantly done it and you've missed one of my post because i gave dude props for grodt. i'm not a hater if a nigga makes good music he can get his props. but he has strayed from his grodt days. some cats only became a fan of that nigga when he signed to em and dre. where were you before then?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 09:12:57 AM »
i'm not a hater if a nigga makes good music he can get his props. but he has strayed from his grodt days.

you basically said if he makes "good music" your not a hater...only meaning if he makes "bad music" you are a hater...and since you said he has "strayed away from his GRODT days", meaning you think he is making "bad music" since the massacre til now with TOS...your a hater. ;)

...also, have you even listened to this yet, before you can call this shit music and such? i havent, im waiting for the explict. so i honestly dont know yet.

MediumL

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »
Beg For Mercy was worth the £8 i paid for it. I doubt ill get anythin off of this...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »
most cds where i live

$9.99 the first week at best buy.... then they go up to either $12.99 or $14.99

TRG

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2008, 01:40:59 PM »
grouprip just came out

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »
after first listen my prediction is this album will flop 8)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »
This shit is garbage and I like most of 50's shit. This had maybe one decent track out of sixteen. The only good track in my honest opinion was Straight Outta Southside.

Matty

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »
yeah i ended up wasting some bandwidth on this one. i dunno how 50 could be expecting this to do well. seems like it was made a very tight budget and there's probably a reason for that. production on bishops confessional mixtape > g-unit album.

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »
The entire album sounded very rushed and like a mixtape. Not impressed.