Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: The Game's New Single "Dope Boys" With Travis Barker (L.A.X.)  (Read 2342 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Don't forget where you heard it first!

behind my desk! YEEEEEEEEAH! BOOBIES!

har har har

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
its ok
:-\

this definitly won't be on the album

it's aiight, do ya thing game!

Lunatic

not impressed.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

Damn, this is a dope ass song. I think this is Games first album with this much damn promo and hype. He came out with "Big Dreams" and that was crazy in the streets and online, and 20 30 people remixed that song, so that was a good look. Then "Games Pain" dropped and that just got a insane response and theres about to be 3 remixes coming out on friday. And hes been promoting this album for like 3 months already, all over the late night shows and BET. Imo he shoulda dropped this song after the remixes dropped, but w.e. Propz Nima, nice little dubcnn tag in the end LOL!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

its ok

Huh? This has been announced as Game's new single, how is this not gonna end up on the album?

OchoCinco

im feeling it but i dont think this is good single material

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
Huh? This has been announced as Game's new single, how is this not gonna end up on the album?
I heard it's just street single, not official mainstream single. I guess that "Red Magic" is supposed to be mainstream single.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yea dont think this is gonna be a good single seems more like a street single...but we'll see the more i listen to it the more it starts to grow on me...

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
its ok

whatever man, no big deal it's just my opinion. once i see the video and/or this song on the back of the album cd i'll believe it then, it's good it's just missing some shit

whatever man, no big deal it's just my opinion. once i see the video and/or this song on the back of the album cd i'll believe it then, it's good it's just missing some shit. they announce that it is but shit could change. did we not just hear about that track w/ weezy being the next single? i believe that one before this song

UPDATE

that's funny, how game gonna drop another street single when big dreams was one already and game's pain is the official single? i guess anything goes these days when it comes to pre-release promotion. should just drop the second single and focus on that, put this travis barker shit on a mixtape or street album
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:27:15 PM by simon »

EFFeX

August fuckin' 26th?

Thanks for the hook up on the track, Nima, I'm about to give it a listen. This dude Game has got to be kidding though. Two singles and a few warm up tracks and still two months to go on the album? What a let down...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not really feeling this, has a smillar vibe as Big Dreams and I can't stand that track anymore. And there's too much going on in the beat, doesn't sound polished.

And talk about a world premiere, Dubcnn at it again. Lol at the pushback though, Interscope never learns.

Okka

Props, i'll check this out.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
This beat is crazy!

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
game's nu single and gunit new lp = garbage 8)

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
game's nu single and gunit new lp = garbage 8)
if that's the case then ego trippin = hot garbage

album should be called "my wife's trippin" 40% songs catered to his wife or some shit i dontknow. snoop is a legend and always will be but blue carpet felt right to me compared to this one but oh well, as long as brothaz keep coming out with shit fuck it