Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: The Game's New Single "Dope Boys" With Travis Barker (L.A.X.)  (Read 2338 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, this is definetly a grower, sounds much better after 4,5 spins. Gotta give props to Game for being somewhat creative and not dropping the same old predictable bullshit, alotugh it's sad that he dumbs down his flow and lyrics.

westsiderider323

damn propz Nima!!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn propz Nima!!

I think this track is fucking dope!  I think LAX will be fire. Big Dreams, Pain, Dope boys all have been dope

Pain, Red Magic and Dope Boyz are the only confirmed songs I think.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
game's nu single and gunit new lp = garbage 8)
if that's the case then ego trippin = hot garbage

album should be called "my wife's trippin" 40% songs catered to his wife or some shit i dontknow. snoop is a legend and always will be but blue carpet felt right to me compared to this one but oh well, as long as brothaz keep coming out with shit fuck it

umm what does the new g-unit album and ego trippin have to do with this particular topic?

machete

• 'G'
i like this track, something new,

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Beat is fire...i'll have to give the track a few more listens though before I drop my opinion.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like the fact that it's different and its def a grower, but the beats a bit irritating, there's too much going on, sounds more like a mixtape hype track than a street single.

I still dont understand why has he pushed the album back so far ??? Isnt Pain like no.1 on 106, and he couldnt have expected more from that considering its not a commercial sing-a-long, Big dreams was poppin when it dropped, the Powerhouse vid with weezy created more hype, and every1's waiting on YKWII5 and the Buck mixtape. WTF is Interscope doing ??? At this rate we're gonna have a Curtis on our hands whereby nearly a 1/3 of the album would have leaked before its even dropped :(

LOL at the mandatory Dre reference :D

AnybodyKilla

August fuckin' 26th?

Thanks for the hook up on the track, Nima, I'm about to give it a listen. This dude Game has got to be kidding though. Two singles and a few warm up tracks and still two months to go on the album? What a let down...

I know hes dropped Big Dreams, Games Pain, now Dope Boyz, everyones heard the snippet of Red Magic, it'll probably come out soon and now that new Superman preview LOL. AND all that damn promo hes doing with fuckin 2 months to go still, thats fuckin stupid if you ask me!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Same shit happend to Curtis last year and he got lucky with the whole Kanye thing. So unless Game comes up with something there's a strong chance he's gonna flop, pushbacks don't do you good just ask Busta.

But the most annoying thing is that we have Big Dreams, Pain, Dope Boyz and Superman dropping soon. IMO Big Dreams shouldn't make the album, he should put the release of Superman on hold and just concentrate on pushing Pain further with the remixes and Dope Boyz.

AnybodyKilla

Same shit happend to Curtis last year and he got lucky with the whole Kanye thing. So unless Game comes up with something there's a strong chance he's gonna flop, pushbacks don't do you good just ask Busta.

But the most annoying thing is that we have Big Dreams, Pain, Dope Boyz and Superman dropping soon. IMO Big Dreams shouldn't make the album, he should put the release of Superman on hold and just concentrate on pushing Pain further with the remixes and Dope Boyz.

Spot on!!!

The Predator

im feeling it but i dont think this is good single material

Whos the hottie?

EFFeX

Spot on!!!

He's leaking too much material before the album drops two months in advance. It's like, yeah, I know there will be other tracks on the album, but seriously give us something to look forward to.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
And talk about a world premiere, Dubcnn at it again

Thats wassup!

Props Nima!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network