Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: The Game's New Single "Dope Boys" With Travis Barker (L.A.X.)  (Read 2336 times)

ju1ce13

• Lil Geezy
its a  average track.
i dont y but the beat, hook, lyrics sound a lil familiar

AnybodyKilla

most boring Games Track since Da Shit...

Single? LOL??? I listend to it twice, i aint gonna bump it at all, shits wack as fuck B

::)

"Da Shit" was boring LOL?

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
most boring Games Track since Da Shit...

Single? LOL??? I listend to it twice, i aint gonna bump it at all, shits wack as fuck B

::)

"Da Shit" was boring LOL?
yeah, exactly, one of best beats

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

D-Stress

I Donīt Like The Beat.

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks I will listen that.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn, this is a dope ass song. I think this is Games first album with this much damn promo and hype. He came out with "Big Dreams" and that was crazy in the streets and online, and 20 30 people remixed that song, so that was a good look. Then "Games Pain" dropped and that just got a insane response and theres about to be 3 remixes coming out on friday. And hes been promoting this album for like 3 months already, all over the late night shows and BET. Imo he shoulda dropped this song after the remixes dropped, but w.e. Propz Nima, nice little dubcnn tag in the end LOL!!!

MediumL

its cool. again kinda like games pain and big dreams just feels like its lacking something...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Shit, what a song. I like its "unconvential hip-hop sound". The drums are raw, the rhythm is cool...sounds great after a first spin. Props to Game for not following whatever the latest trend in hip-hop is...

But lol @ the Dre reference. I like Game as a rapper, but as a person...dude doesn't make any sense.
On "Doctor's Advocate" he pays tribute to Dre, saying 'you still my homeboy Doc, I'd take a bullet for you".

And a year and a half later, he's basically threatening Dre. The fuck is that? Either you stick with your first state-of-mind or you make up your mind once & for all. Either way, in my book, you don't make a threat to someone who basically took your career to another level. Even if that person no longer wants to stay in touch with you, that's just something you shouldn't do.
All these "gangsta" rappers are full of that mafia-talk ā la "loyalty, respect & honour is what we live by" but when push comes to shove, a lot of these rappers tend to wipe their ass with that rule...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:07:03 AM by CRAFTY »

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
"Tell dre to pick up the phone" lol
It has to be the song of the year,the beat is banging.
Dope boyzs>>>>Pain

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

average game, lyrics allways same shitlol at the game line, change of hearts and mind again,but i wasnt xpecting more, beat is dope tho, lets see what will album bring....ps, da shit was good game song, one of the best beats on the album

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lazar

Like it after the first listening, even it doesnīt has that catchy vibe like "Pain" or "Big Dreams". Beat has a lot of power in it, and Game fitīs it perfectly with his emphatically raps. Will give it some more spins now

This track bangs! When I heard that Traviss Bakers was gon be on it I thought it was gon be way too much on some rock ish.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This track bangs! When I heard that Traviss Bakers was gon be on it I thought it was gon be way too much on some rock ish.

Real Spit.....

kuruptDPG

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz  8)