Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: The Game's New Single "Dope Boys" With Travis Barker (L.A.X.)  (Read 2344 times)

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Shit, what a song. I like its "unconvential hip-hop sound". The drums are raw, the rhythm is cool...sounds great after a first spin. Props to Game for not following whatever the latest trend in hip-hop is...

But lol @ the Dre reference. I like Game as a rapper, but as a person...dude doesn't make any sense.
On "Doctor's Advocate" he pays tribute to Dre, saying 'you still my homeboy Doc, I'd take a bullet for you".

And a year and a half later, he's basically threatening Dre. The fuck is that? Either you stick with your first state-of-mind or you make up your mind once & for all. Either way, in my book, you don't make a threat to someone who basically took your career to another level. Even if that person no longer wants to stay in touch with you, that's just something you shouldn't do.
All these "gangsta" rappers are full of that mafia-talk à la "loyalty, respect & honour is what we live by" but when push comes to shove, a lot of these rappers tend to wipe their ass with that rule...

I dunno if he was threatning him, he is simply saying "Nigga, we need to get back together, pick up your phone!" I dunno if anyone, especially Dre will see is at a threat.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Travis is beast on drums, I still can't get enought of this song:

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

h2k4

Shit, what a song. I like its "unconvential hip-hop sound". The drums are raw, the rhythm is cool...sounds great after a first spin. Props to Game for not following whatever the latest trend in hip-hop is...

But lol @ the Dre reference. I like Game as a rapper, but as a person...dude doesn't make any sense.
On "Doctor's Advocate" he pays tribute to Dre, saying 'you still my homeboy Doc, I'd take a bullet for you".

And a year and a half later, he's basically threatening Dre. The fuck is that? Either you stick with your first state-of-mind or you make up your mind once & for all. Either way, in my book, you don't make a threat to someone who basically took your career to another level. Even if that person no longer wants to stay in touch with you, that's just something you shouldn't do.
All these "gangsta" rappers are full of that mafia-talk à la "loyalty, respect & honour is what we live by" but when push comes to shove, a lot of these rappers tend to wipe their ass with that rule...

I dunno if he was threatning him, he is simply saying "Nigga, we need to get back together, pick up your phone!" I dunno if anyone, especially Dre will see is at a threat.

I agree.

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
props

feeling it  8)

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i'm suprised he used Dre's name again  :laugh:

i thought he said he couldn't wait for the possibility of him getting an invitation from Dre to work on Detox "material" because he needs to focus on his own career  :D

Are fans too hung up on you working with Dr. Dre again?

I think everybody’s too hung up on that, man. If Dre wants to work with me, he’ll call and nine out of 10 times, I’ll go through and we’ll make some music, but until then, man, Game’s gotta do Game. I can’t wait on Dre or anybody else. This is hip-hop, man, and I’m a potent figure in hip-hop. I just gotta do what I gotta do to keep my album afloat. I can’t be waiting on anybody.

If Dre works on Detox, will you be involved?

I think that if Dre actually does do or starts working or finishes Detox, I don’t think he can finish it without having me.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=thegamelax

:monkey:

EFFeX

I bumped this a few times since yesterday and it is a banger, but I agree with a lot of people, the hook is not that great. It sounds like they couldn't come up with anything else.

MediumL

The whole hook is pretty pathetic tbh kinda ruins the songs vibe.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lazar

Travis is beast on drums, I still can't get enought of this song:

Yep, he makes a lot of dope remixes

Blood$

it's dope but I expected more

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
I Digg It Like A Shovel Fa Sho... 8)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Holy shit this beat is good. Makes me want to cry.

jai0489

• Lil Geezy
  • WEST WEST Y'ALL
the album is gonna be sick feelin' this track alot happy they released a new game track big dreams, pain & cop killa gettin' a lil played out and that g-unit cd is gon be fire terminate on site cop it
TRAX I BE FEELIN'
YOUNG KENO - LETS STAY TOGETHER REMIX
K-BOY - MY LIFE
THE GAME - DOPE BOYS
WIZ KHALIFA - SAY YEAH REMIX
SAN QUINN - SF ANTHEM
BOSKO - LAKERS ANTHEM (TOO BAD WE LOST)
PARKER BROTHAZ - TEXT ME REMIX
YOUNG BUCK - THE TAPED CONVERSATION
THE GAME - TAPED CONVO REMIX
PROBLEM - IM TOE UP REMIX
SPIDER LOC - LEAN ON ME
LIL EAZY - WEST SIDE
NIPSEY HUSSLE - THEY ROLL
NIPSEY HUSSLE - BULLETS REMIX
TERRACE MARTIN - BOUNCE ROCK SKATE
THE COOL KIDS - MIAMI BEACH

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Im a huge game fan but this track is straight garbage to me. Not feeling this one at all. The hook is annoying as hell to me.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like it.