Author Topic: mexican rappers got so much flow part 2  (Read 589 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: mexican rappers got so much flow part 2
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »
Why is it 99.9% of black rappers dress like clowns in oversized white t shirts like the kkk and are barely able to work their tiny brains into writing about something outside of nightclubs, hennessey, and bitches?

taste is taste, and you can like whatever you like as far as music goes. But seriously homie....youre comparing the contributions of Black rappers to rap music....to that of Mexican rappers to rap music? I can see how Job might be rubbin you the wrong way or some shit. But I would say with Black rappers...there seems to be a wider spectrum of topics that are rapped about. All thats on TV and radio, is trash...obviously. But there are plenty of other rappers talkin about completely different shit. With Mexican rap...it is damn near ALL Ese gangster shit. Cali itself is mostly gangsta rap...and most of the Mexican rappers are comin out of Cali. Ive got Mexican homies that listen to that shit...and some that dont. But bottom line, most of the time...Mexican rap is very one dimensional.

I'm not comparing the two races contributions because hip hop is black music. However, you can't shit all over an entire race for taking part in a music. Some of the biggest latin names in hip hop aren't even about that gangster bullshit. Kid Frost, Delinquent Habits, Control Machete...Those guys have had huge success and you would recognize their songs if they were played for you.  As for making fun of the blacks, I was just being ignorant like job and making a wide generalization like he was to illustrate the fact that he sounds very ignorant writing off an entire race...not like he's known for that or anything...

I feel u man. But heres the thing. Its all good that other groups wanna take part in a certain music. But like you said, Rap music has been historically "black music". I would say 9 out of every 10 eses ive ever been around....deep down, dont even like black people. I dont know where you are. But you know them muthafuckas are racist as shit...and usually against blacks. Look at Jake, and he aint even a real ese lol So you can imagine some would take exception to them "participating" in Rap music. So, does every single Mexican rapper fit that mold? Of course not. But enough of em do to turn other listeners off.
wow this shit bringing tears to my eyes. first bedford_iz active then jookin247 representing and uniting!! thats beautiful we need to get this poppin across the U.S from east to west, north to south.

yo jookin let me ask you something, you know cuz you seem like a nuetral type level nigga. how does me clowning on mexican rappers equal me generalizing mexicans as a whole??? does that make sense??? eye am talkin about mexican rappers , eye mean the title of the topic is clear. the problem with this white boy is he has no life, he trys to find something or in this case make something up just to try to attack me. once again mexican rappers and mexicans???hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Naw, I didnt see it as you generalizing Mexicans as a whole. Just Mexican rap. Like I said...i dont care for tha shit either. If homie is big into Mexican rap music, I can see why he'd get offended. Just as I would if somebody dissed my shit yah know? But my opinion remains the same about Mexican rap music. I been had a ton of Mexican homies in my life...MEXICANS though, neva no fuckin Eses. All of em pretty chill. But id tell em strait up...that ese rap shit is wack, to me. They relate to it, so its for them...not for me. Thats what Rap music is to me anyways. Its for the people who relate to it. If you dont, then it aint for you.
thank you...so it is clear to me that rap runied my life you're an idiot who would do anything just to have a conversation with the God. its okay you must not have man figure in your life to look up to and who else better then me.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
^lol danny i gave you power no one would listen to you otherwise if i didn't embarass you all the time

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 07:39:58 PM »
Why is it 99.9% of black rappers dress like clowns in oversized white t shirts like the kkk and are barely able to work their tiny brains into writing about something outside of nightclubs, hennessey, and bitches?

taste is taste, and you can like whatever you like as far as music goes. But seriously homie....youre comparing the contributions of Black rappers to rap music....to that of Mexican rappers to rap music? I can see how Job might be rubbin you the wrong way or some shit. But I would say with Black rappers...there seems to be a wider spectrum of topics that are rapped about. All thats on TV and radio, is trash...obviously. But there are plenty of other rappers talkin about completely different shit. With Mexican rap...it is damn near ALL Ese gangster shit. Cali itself is mostly gangsta rap...and most of the Mexican rappers are comin out of Cali. Ive got Mexican homies that listen to that shit...and some that dont. But bottom line, most of the time...Mexican rap is very one dimensional.

I'm not comparing the two races contributions because hip hop is black music. However, you can't shit all over an entire race for taking part in a music. Some of the biggest latin names in hip hop aren't even about that gangster bullshit. Kid Frost, Delinquent Habits, Control Machete...Those guys have had huge success and you would recognize their songs if they were played for you.  As for making fun of the blacks, I was just being ignorant like job and making a wide generalization like he was to illustrate the fact that he sounds very ignorant writing off an entire race...not like he's known for that or anything...

I feel u man. But heres the thing. Its all good that other groups wanna take part in a certain music. But like you said, Rap music has been historically "black music". I would say 9 out of every 10 eses ive ever been around....deep down, dont even like black people. I dont know where you are. But you know them muthafuckas are racist as shit...and usually against blacks. Look at Jake, and he aint even a real ese lol So you can imagine some would take exception to them "participating" in Rap music. So, does every single Mexican rapper fit that mold? Of course not. But enough of em do to turn other listeners off.

You're acting like it's a one-way hate situation. Like if black people are the victims and Mexicans are the oppressors. Be fuckin' real. Blacks are racist as fuck towards Mexicans, and vice versa. Just look at Job. I on the other hand have a lot of black friends. We socialize, study together, hoop, have barbecues. I only say racist shit towards job to give him a taste of his own medicine. I have no hate in my heart for any race out there. But this confused idiot of Job hates everybody that isn't black, in some situations I bet he hates his own too. Just look at Sikotic, everybody likes this guy except for Job. Seriously, Job is probably the biggest loser on this forum. He reminds me of a stupid emo kid that hates everybody and that cuts himself. Instead of cutting himself (that is assuming that he doesn't cut himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he does) Job express his displeasure with the world on an INTERNET FORUM. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »

You're acting like it's a one-way hate situation. Like if black people are the victims and Mexicans are the oppressors. Be fuckin' real. Blacks are racist as fuck towards Mexicans, and vice versa. Just look at Job. I on the other hand have a lot of black friends. We socialize, study together, hoop, have barbecues. I only say racist shit towards job to give him a taste of his own medicine. I have no hate in my heart for any race out there. But this confused idiot of Job hates everybody that isn't black, in some situations I bet he hates his own too. Just look at Sikotic, everybody likes this guy except for Job. Seriously, Job is probably the biggest loser on this forum. He reminds me of a stupid emo kid that hates everybody and that cuts himself. Instead of cutting himself (that is assuming that he doesn't cut himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he does) Job express his displeasure with the world on an INTERNET FORUM. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

money. mint. gold.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »

Racism either way is stupid (especially amongst minorities), but remember man, this conversation is about Rap music. Rap music IS a historically Black music. So even if the racism between Blacks and Mexicans is equal on both sides...we're talking about Rap music. If there was a small sub culture of Black gangbangers that were typically racist towards Mexicans...do you think they would be well received in the Tejano world....or any other Mexican music? No. They would need to have the utmost respect towards the music and its people in order to even have a shot at being accepted.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 08:18:51 PM »

Racism either way is stupid (especially amongst minorities), but remember man, this conversation is about Rap music. Rap music IS a historically Black music. So even if the racism between Blacks and Mexicans is equal on both sides...we're talking about Rap music. If there was a small sub culture of Black gangbangers that were typically racist towards Mexicans...do you think they would be well received in the Tejano world....or any other Mexican music? No. They would need to have the utmost respect towards the music and its people in order to even have a shot at being accepted.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I understand what you're trying to say now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »
Delinquent Habbits is bad ass! i'd put them above 99.99% of the rap that's out there today.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »
I would like to see a half black half mexican rapper. His name would most likely be Yung Joker or somethin like that.
already got one his name is the Blaxican i think and from what i heard he not bad

found his shit online http://www.kemotheblaxican.com | http://www.myspace.com/kemotheblaxican 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 07:16:47 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 06:43:42 PM »
I HOPE MORE AND MORE NIGGERS AND BEANERS JOIN GANGS SO THEY CAN ALL WIPE EACHOTHER OUT. FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
theres a gang i like, mr shadow, old school mr capone-e, lil menace, nb ridaz, but i gotta say io like lsob the best.

mr.capone-e - outlaws is pretty dope. it was when he was still sellin the cds on the streets b4 he got into all the soft songs.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »
there are a lot of talented chicano rappers out there....i mean shit, it's a shame that some porch money like Plies or webbie or lil dildo or whoever the flavor of the moment is,  gets all sorts of shine and good rappers (white black asian arab ect) don't get shine cuz of their race .

That Ese, In S.A., From C.A.

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 12:11:45 AM »
I would like to see a half black half mexican rapper. His name would most likely be Yung Joker or somethin like that.
already got one his name is the Blaxican i think and from what i heard he not bad

found his shit online http://www.kemotheblaxican.com | http://www.myspace.com/kemotheblaxican 

Kemo the blaxican is a former member of Delinquent Habits. He is awrite but not as good as back when he was with DH.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »
coo i'mma have to check them out^

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »

good shit man, you won't be dissapointed

That Ese, In S.A., From C.A.

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »

Yeah homie, they are some of the few "Mexican Rappers" that dont talk about stupid shit like gangs and shooting all the time.