Author Topic: JIM_JONES_AND_BYRDGANG-M.O.B._THE_ALBUM leaked  (Read 852 times)

Matty

Re: JIM_JONES_AND_BYRDGANG-M.O.B._THE_ALBUM leaked
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 01:11:18 AM »
not bad. better than g-unit.

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 01:57:11 AM »
i do not listen to any rapper that is not from the west coast that thinks they are a gangbanger !!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!fa real..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 04:42:11 AM »
i do not listen to any rapper that is not from the west coast that thinks they are a gangbanger !!!!!!!!!

So it's okay if the rapper is from the west coast yet he thinks he's a gangbanger?

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 05:49:53 AM »

So it's okay if the rapper is from the west coast yet he thinks he's a gangbanger?
that shit is not okay for another nigga form another region. who is they gonna gangbang wit? do you actually think if someone dropped jim jones silly ass in south central he would survive? hell no. stop stealing the west coast lifestyle and make a living off ya own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:25:41 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 09:08:51 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
@ k.dub... if it's not ok then you go be martin luther king and tell them west coast niggas it's wrong to bang.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 11:37:17 AM »
gonna bump this today; not really expectin much BUT will give it a spin.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »
gonna bump this today; not really expectin much BUT will give it a spin.

They are alright...   Beats is good..  Just nothing that holds my attention about them, so ehhhhh.... The single is Splash in case ur wondering..

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »
^when is that cam'ron album droppin? that the official artwork? i been waitin on some new killa cam 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 12:53:24 PM »
^when is that cam'ron album droppin? that the official artwork? i been waitin on some new killa cam 8)

It was the official artwork, but it got pushed back and he changed the name to "Crime Pays"..  There's no date set for it..  No single either..  That My Aura track is sposed to be off Public Enemy #1 Part 2.  So I guess he is gonna rls a mixtape first...

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »
^true, well then im waitin on PB2

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 01:54:05 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
@ k.dub... if it's not ok then you go be martin luther king and tell them west coast niggas it's wrong to bang.

Huh?

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?
yes it's ok for the west if they aren't active menbers they might have been affliated. they're are not 60 blood sets or crip sets in new york so who is byrdgang gonna bang wit? that's west coast shit. lil wayne is not a real blood either.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:30 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?
yes it's ok for the west if they aren't active menbers they might have been affliated. they're are not 60 blood sets or crip sets in new york so who is byrdgang gonna bang wit? that's west coast shit. lil wayne is not a real blood either.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!?!? Its all about the music, i could gives a fuck what kinda gangbanger he is, thats irrelevent to me, the listener. Its all about the music, people like you often forget that!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 04:54:24 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?

WHO GIVES A FUCK!?!? Its all about the music, i could gives a fuck what kinda gangbanger he is, thats irrelevent to me, the listener. Its all about the music, people like you often forget that!!!
that's because a muthafucka could pee in a cup and give it to people like you and tell you it's lemonade and you'll go for it. i like hip hop in it's truest form and if that makes me wrong i don't wanna be right nigga!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:55:59 PM by classic material »