Author Topic: JIM_JONES_AND_BYRDGANG-M.O.B._THE_ALBUM leaked  (Read 853 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: JIM_JONES_AND_BYRDGANG-M.O.B._THE_ALBUM leaked
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 05:04:28 PM »
i do not listen to any rapper that is not from the west coast that thinks they are a gangbanger !!!!!!!!!

So it's okay if the rapper is from the west coast yet he thinks he's a gangbanger?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
@ k.dub... if it's not ok then you go be martin luther king and tell them west coast niggas it's wrong to bang.

Huh?
yes it's ok for the west if they aren't active menbers they might have been affliated. they're are not 60 blood sets or crip sets in new york so who is byrdgang gonna bang wit? that's west coast shit. lil wayne is not a real blood either.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!?!? Its all about the music, i could gives a fuck what kinda gangbanger he is, thats irrelevent to me, the listener. Its all about the music, people like you often forget that!!!
that's because a muthafucka could pee in a cup and give it to people like you and tell you it's lemonade and you'll go for it. i like hip hop in it's truest form and if that makes me wrong i don't wanna be right nigga!!!!!!!

Nah u buggin.  Half of these so-called gangbanging West Coast artists that u listen to dont bang either..

So in the end, none of us really know shit about the artists, and all we have to go by is the music..

So if u feeling the music enjoy it..   Don't hate on a nikka cuz u been researching his private life on the internet.

Example: I know Ja Rule ain't do the shit he raps about in his songs, but I feel him as a musician anyways, and I listen to his songs.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 05:08:53 PM »
i do not listen to any rapper that is not from the west coast that thinks they are a gangbanger !!!!!!!!!

So it's okay if the rapper is from the west coast yet he thinks he's a gangbanger?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
@ k.dub... if it's not ok then you go be martin luther king and tell them west coast niggas it's wrong to bang.

Huh?
yes it's ok for the west if they aren't active menbers they might have been affliated. they're are not 60 blood sets or crip sets in new york so who is byrdgang gonna bang wit? that's west coast shit. lil wayne is not a real blood either.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!?!? Its all about the music, i could gives a fuck what kinda gangbanger he is, thats irrelevent to me, the listener. Its all about the music, people like you often forget that!!!
that's because a muthafucka could pee in a cup and give it to people like you and tell you it's lemonade and you'll go for it. i like hip hop in it's truest form and if that makes me wrong i don't wanna be right nigga!!!!!!!

Wtf u talkin about? Your just to caught up on there lives and research it so much that the music just doesnt appeal to you no more. So in other words, quit researching and just listen to the music!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?

Wtf u talkin about? Your just to caught up on there lives and research it so much that the music just doesnt appeal to you no more. So in other words, quit researching and just listen to the music!!!
if you are confused by my statements i just suggest you read them again. second i know it must of rubbed you the wrong way wit what i said so you must get the daily glass of piss disguised as lemonade. drink on playa!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?

WORD.. propped.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 05:17:54 PM »
if it don't apply let it fly. myob.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?

WORD.. propped.
drink up suckers !!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 03:59:23 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 05:39:45 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Huh?

if you are confused by my statements i just suggest you read them again. second i know it must of rubbed you the wrong way wit what i said so you must get the daily glass of piss disguised as lemonade. drink on playa!!!!!!

Sure playa!!!

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »
wasn't really fuckin' with this album much... "Byrdgang Money" is hot though

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 11:08:34 AM »
Anybody else thinks this NOE guy (I guess it's him) sounds a lil like Jigga?

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »
LMFAO.........birdgang money.

SO PRUP

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

lol thats dumb, what about if he is a gd from chicago or some shit?

K-9

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 05:39:29 PM »
props  8)